You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 18 votes

Small-Souled Bugman: Morphology and Evolution
small-souled-bugmen.info

• Please log in to reply
1350 replies to this topic

#1141 Navalinfantry ; Catholic Anglo-Protestant

Navalinfantry ; Catholic Anglo-Protestant

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1570 posts
  • LocationThe state that begins with Ill and ends in annoy
  • How did you find MPC:preordained by God
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:10 AM

View PostSaucer Lord, on 26 May 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

Bugwoman.txt

Posted Image

Be sure to have your affairs in order for when your raped and strangled body is discovered in a ditch just outside Bangalore .

#1142 Racism Licensing Authority Intern

Racism Licensing Authority Intern

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • How did you find MPC:a vulgar contradiction in terms
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

Bugwoman.txt

TRIGGER WARNING

Ladies, imagine your nieces and nephews pitying you. Not openly, of course. But they're children. They can't hide it very well.

#1143 Maximus Meridius Demidius

Maximus Meridius Demidius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts
  • LocationThe City of Lovely Brothers
  • How did you find MPC:Via fatty pickup cheatcode guide, Heartiste
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:42 PM

Bugwoman.txt

Posted Image

"It was then that the fox remarked to himself that even if he had been able to leap high enough to reach them, the grapes would probably have been sour anyway."

#1144 Glencoe Massacre Denier

Glencoe Massacre Denier

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MAGA rally

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:43 PM

Bugwoman.txt

Posted Image

As if single women have that much extra money to play around with. More like she'll grind away at a soul killing job, drink a bottle of wine and Netflix every night, and maybe once a year vacation in an exotic locale.

#1145 No-One of Consequence

No-One of Consequence

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC posters on Gab.ai
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

Bugwoman.txt

Posted Image
Narrator: But she wasn't going on a vacation, long, exotic, or otherwise.  She was going back to an empty studio apartment in Florida, and she just prayed the drug dealers had moved out.

#1146 pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Searched Spic Nig Cycle Origin

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

Whether it's a new gaming system, or another man's cock, the eternal soy is gonna soy.

Posted Image

Bonus vaping device.

#1147 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37747 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

#1148 Max Para

Max Para

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • Locationchocolate city
  • How did you find MPC:While discovering great, exciting new bands and art in random warehouses all over Brooklyn

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:58 PM

He’s got it ass backwards, the norm used to be finding decent work in your hometown. Moving around pre-1970s usually meant something bad happened to you.

#1149 Halal Gutter Oil

Halal Gutter Oil

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Saw the URL on a bathhouse wall
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:02 PM

These bugmen can barely read comic books, harry potter and "The idiot's guide to java programming", them being ignorant about history is surprising?

#1150 Glencoe Massacre Denier

Glencoe Massacre Denier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MAGA rally

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

View PostMax Para, on 31 May 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

He’s got it ass backwards, the norm used to be finding decent work in your hometown. Moving around pre-1970s usually meant something bad happened to you.

I disagree, it's been 85 years of upheaval for Americans. It's a terrible thing of course.

Think the people who moved in the Great Depression as farms and industry failed. After WW2, people moved off farms to cities with factory jobs. After that, there was a lot of moving around to different cities in the 80s and 90s as proto bugmen yuppies looked for the next opportunity.

Milliniels are profoundly rootless despite being the generation most likely to stay close to home for decades. It must be a generation wide lack of gumption and paralysis caused by internet culture causing what I'd term stationary rootlessness.

#1151 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37747 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

View PostGlencoe Massacre Denier, on 31 May 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

Milliniels are profoundly rootless despite being the generation most likely to stay close to home for decades. It must be a generation wide lack of gumption and paralysis caused by internet culture causing what I'd term stationary rootlessness.

it's because they live nowhere and have weak or nonexistent social connections...so really it doesn't matter where they are, you can spin them around and put them anywhere and their life is no different

#1152 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:55 PM

View PostGlencoe Massacre Denier, on 31 May 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

I disagree, it's been 85 years of upheaval for Americans. It's a terrible thing of course.

Think the people who moved in the Great Depression as farms and industry failed. After WW2, people moved off farms to cities with factory jobs. After that, there was a lot of moving around to different cities in the 80s and 90s as proto bugmen yuppies looked for the next opportunity.

It isn't about lack of gumption or the internet. For a lot of millennials, "home" was a white flight suburb their parents picked based on some combination of A) a relatively easy commute for both parents B) having a decent school district C) a hot housing market they wanted to park their wealth in. You can't really have roots in a place like that even if you wanted to because the level of population churn is still way too high and nobody else is really "from" there either.

Then to make matters worse millennials are the most overeducated generation in American history, which means they completed their adolescent development in the cultureless purgatory of the American university system.

Edited by Chrome, 31 May 2018 - 10:56 PM.

#1153 Incel gaming your pregnant wife

Incel gaming your pregnant wife

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Internet

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:07 PM

Starting to meld in with the Boomer thread, Uber-Boomer "Bob Dylan" hitchhiked out of small townville to Big City to do his authentic "folk". Like a voluntary hobo.

#1154 Nathan

Nathan

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

View PostChrome, on 31 May 2018 - 10:55 PM, said:

It isn't about lack of gumption or the internet. For a lot of millennials, "home" was a white flight suburb their parents picked based on some combination of A) a relatively easy commute for both parents B) having a decent school district C) a hot housing market they wanted to park their wealth in. You can't really have roots in a place like that even if you wanted to because the level of population churn is still way too high and nobody else is really "from" there either.

Then to make matters worse millennials are the most overeducated generation in American history, which means they completed their adolescent development in the cultureless purgatory of the American university system.

This describes my life pretty accurately. By the time I was a senior in high school preparing to go to college, I realized that the whole "leave everyone you have ever cared about behind" routine was going to be a massive s**t sandwich, but there was no way to avoid it. Not one of my high school friends remained in the medium-sized city I grew up in, and only one of my friends remained in the same state after college. I've been looking for a way to voluntarily de-SCALE my life since I was 18 years old, but nothing worked until I returned to Christ and the Church.

Descaling is a tough problem. An "Emergency Guide to de-SCALE your Life" written by a member of the dissident right would be very useful for myself and other millennials. Most books in that category are written by leftists of various stripes - frauds, perverts, f****ts, etc. I was led into a couple false starts after college through reading books with leftist visions of rebuilding agrarian communities. They never address the fact that Christianity is the essential glue that holds peasant villages together, but at the time I equated religion with Christ cucks and neocons.

#1155 Diversity Engineer: Clock-Shifting Fanatic

Diversity Engineer: Clock-Shifting Fanatic

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • How did you find MPC:while listening to the 'Eat Shit' movement of the classic opera 'Nigoletto'
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:09 AM

View PostNathan, on 02 June 2018 - 09:57 PM, said:

This describes my life pretty accurately. By the time I was a senior in high school preparing to go to college, I realized that the whole "leave everyone you have ever cared about behind" routine was going to be a massive s**t sandwich, but there was no way to avoid it. Not one of my high school friends remained in the medium-sized city I grew up in, and only one of my friends remained in the same state after college. I've been looking for a way to voluntarily de-SCALE my life since I was 18 years old, but nothing worked until I returned to Christ and the Church.

Descaling is a tough problem. An "Emergency Guide to de-SCALE your Life" written by a member of the dissident right would be very useful for myself and other millennials. Most books in that category are written by leftists of various stripes - frauds, perverts, f****ts, etc. I was led into a couple false starts after college through reading books with leftist visions of rebuilding agrarian communities. They never address the fact that Christianity is the essential glue that holds peasant villages together, but at the time I equated religion with Christ cucks and neocons.

Quasi-effortpoast:

The key to de-SCALEing is to abjure the Inner Bugman.  When you hear a voice telling you to pull up roots and go for that swell bugjob, go to the faraway campus for a degree in bugology, or whatever, DON'T DO IT.  Find something local.

This will cost you opportunities in the short term.  You'll see what looks like a lot of other people making out a lot better than you, by "moving to go where the work is", accepting without question the Communion of Jew, whatever.  This feeling will pass, when you see them eaten alive by the negative consequences of their choices.  (Divorce, kids' lives wrecked, souldeath from lack of roots, etc., leading finally to submerging without a trace into death and leaving nothing at all behind to mark their passage, barely even children who remember their name.)  The key is to stick with it.  This was never guaranteed to be easy.  Switch from having the "thing that can change" be your location and community, to having it be your long list of plans for what glamours of the Bug Life you aspire to.  You'll be happier that way.

On a higher level, you are in the position of having to recreate a lot of s**t from scratch.  In a sense, you are hacking a path out of a wilderness that has grown up, obscuring healthy things of the past that are now nearly forgotten, like the ruins of an ancient civilization buried in gigatons of rain forest.  You are a seed, landed whereever you are.  The future forest that grows in your present location can be a result of the decisions you make today about enduring where you are.  The only way this happens is if you choose to put down roots, drink deeply of locality and humanity, and refuse to sell your soul for the glamours of Bug as interpreted and provided by Jew (which glamours, sadly, are always less pleasant and fulfilling than they are advertised to be; Satan's deals always work out that way).

If you cannot readily find anyone to join with in your vicinity that is building this or something like it (and if you could find it readily, you probably wouldn't be poasting here about it), then you have to create it.  And create it you will; people hunger for a deSCALEd life, and will accrete around nuclei of humanity.  Most people are usually are on the fence about accepting the glamours of the buglife.  They finally break down and do it only when there are no nuclei of humanity to stick to; "f**k it, might as well, I hear being a Facebook intern can... maybe...  make you a millionaire, and then I can have a little patch of my own"  (spoiler:  you won't)  You'll get help in creating a deSCALEd environment around you.  You just have to, again, stick to it and do the work.

#1156 dontchaknow: hidden until the cuckbox breaks

dontchaknow: hidden until the cuckbox breaks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • How did you find MPC:"Through the Cornhole" w/ Morgan Peeman

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:49 AM

180 all around. I would add though that when giving up bugmanism, it's mostly superficial amenities you're foregoing even in terms of material comforts.

No, you won't be able to go get whatever faggotized fusion of third-world cuisine you want 24/7. There won't be a local hotspot for dogging with strangers. You won't be able to line up to be one of the first to buy the latest iPhag. There won't be much in the way of concerts or gay festivals.

But chances are you'll be able to afford a larger house on half the salary, especially if you drive a modest vehicle, wear modest clothes, etc. You can commute more miles in less time if need be because the roads aren't packed bumper-to-bumper. Your neighbors will know your name, you'll develop decades long working relationships with everyone from your immediate coworkers to physicians and other local service providers. You'll have so much less stress you won't miss the hedonistic pleasures of cities, because you won't desire escapism anymore.

I'm fortunate to have not had to learn these things the hard way; I dropped out of college after a semester. Purely intuition, not any great insight at the time, but at 29 I'm better off financially than most of my high school classmates who got degrees despite never having made more than $35k/yr. I've never driven a car newer than 10 years old, I wear clothes until they wear out, I don't have fancy electronics or appliances (almost all of them I do have I bought used too), and I've never gone on a vacation (I spend my time off work around home). However, I have no debt, I own my house free and clear, and when I need something (goods or services) I can go get it then and there and pay in cash without having to worry about it.

Obviously the social aspects and general improvement in the quality of life are by far the most important, as Diversity Engineer explained extremely well, but even from a purely numbers standpoint it almost always ranges from an even break to a slight or even moderate improvement.

#1157 House of Memes: Crack Addicted Public Official

House of Memes: Crack Addicted Public Official

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationA tolerant society where diversity is our strength
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:40 AM

I've never driven a car newer than 10 years old, I wear clothes until they wear out, I don't have fancy electronics or appliances (almost all of them I do have I bought used too), and I've never gone on a vacation (I spend my time off work around home). However, I have no debt, I own my house free and clear, and when I need something (goods or services) I can go get it then and there and pay in cash without having to worry about it.

This is an important insight. Do whatever you can to stay off the debt treadmill. Having a small mortgage against your house is usually okay, but live a lifestyle that avoids useless consumer debt. We have a reasonable mortgage, but we made a conscious decision for my wife to be a homemaker (she makes pin money by editing and proofreading content over the computer). If your grandparents are still alive, talk to them about how people made it through the Depression. You don't need to go to extremes, especially if you have steady work, but if you scale back your wants, the amount of money you need is much less.

#1158 Sobotnik

Sobotnik

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts
  • How did you find MPC:autistic linked me it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:56 AM

Even though I am young and inexperienced (plus at the end of the day I am still a millennial much like Trump is still a boomer), but I occasionally found small ways to deSCALE things.

I try to cook my own food using stuff I buy from the local shop by walking there. I try to visit my grandmother as much as possible (where I eat a surfeit of traditional foods), I go out on walks to the parks to talk with my dad or my old schoolfriend. Whenever I want a book, I always go to the secondhand bookshops (with which my city is thankfully blessed) instead of buying it off amazon. Even if I have spent several hours having done nothing but gone out for a walk I still regard it as far more productive than having been on the computer. I have slowly bought less videogames over time (now it is something I actively avoid when I can), and try to peel myself away from the screen. But given how central the internet and computers are to my generation it's a difficult one and even reading MPC can be addictive. I hope for a piece of land in the future on which I grow vegetables, a place of my own where I can invite friends around for dinner, and a bookshelf full of books I inherited from my grandfather and father. And like my grandfather, I still consciously pour the milk into my cup before I pour the tea. It's how we've always done it, and it's how we'll always do it.

#1159 NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • How did you find MPC:SASS

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

View Postdontchaknow: hidden until the cuckbox breaks, on 03 June 2018 - 12:49 AM, said:

180 all around. I would add though that when giving up bugmanism, it's mostly superficial amenities you're foregoing even in terms of material comforts.

No, you won't be able to go get whatever faggotized fusion of third-world cuisine you want 24/7. There won't be a local hotspot for dogging with strangers. You won't be able to line up to be one of the first to buy the latest iPhag. There won't be much in the way of concerts or gay festivals.

Important thing that no one mentions: Unless you are truly the elite, moving to a big, vibrant city likely means that the vast majority of your life will be spent putting in endless hours in an office, for a salary that requires you to spend hours a day commuting and isn't enough to actually enjoy all of the amenities around you. Most people would be better off living/working in a smaller, cheaper town and visiting the bughive for a long weekend a few times a year.

The internet has also bridged a lot of the gap between the small towns and big cities - I can buy pretty much the same material goods as someone in a large city has access to, music of all genres from the entire world is freely available on the internet instead of having to have a local record store/college radio station, food/drink trends and recipes can spread quickly, etc.

#1160 dain

dain

Regime Loyalist (Overseas)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2047 posts
  • How did you find MPC:some maladjusted tranny linked me here
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

live locally, troll globally

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.