You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 18 votes

Small-Souled Bugman: Morphology and Evolution
small-souled-bugmen.info

• Please log in to reply
1350 replies to this topic

#1081 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Careerist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10037 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

#1082 pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Searched Spic Nig Cycle Origin
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:50 AM

Does this Bug Larvae even have a chance?  Did it ever have a chance?

Posted Image

Now, I'm not saying we need to make kids work in factories (I am) and pay them in cigarettes (maybe), but somewhere along the way we not only went off the tracks, but we ended up with the Juicy Fruit Zebra as the conductor on the Mario Cart Rainbow Race Track.

Posted Image

At least those kids would fight back if their dad tried to rape them, they might even win, put a Lucky Strike out in his eye, pinch their wallet and have an afternoon at the talkies.

#1083 pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

pecunia strigis: 9/11 Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Searched Spic Nig Cycle Origin

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:57 AM

View PostAnonymous Shitposter, on 25 April 2018 - 11:18 AM, said:

View PostPickup Autist: Khazar Milker Inspector, on 25 April 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

The contemporary obsession and use of water bottles is an aspect of Clown World that goes unnoticed. Obviously having a water bottle at the gym or your desk is one thing, but the trend in toting around a bottle all the time is bizarre, and is probably a sign of arrested development. Children carry a bottle or sippy cup around all the time, not adults. It also shows how bugmen can turn something as simple as drinking water into another way of trying to give meaning their empty lives; refilling their "environmentally friendly" steel water bottle from the fountain app (which I'm sure allows them to track their intake so they can get the mathematically optimal amount of hydration).

I have been insulting bugmen IRL for a while by referring to their refillable bottles as "sippy cups."

Posted Image
Sippy cups for toddlers.

Posted Image
Sippy cups for bugmen.

TRIGGER WARNING
How humans get a drink of water when thirsty and away from home.

OK, maybe I took the anti-water bottle scuzzing a step too far here, it's not summer and I have no beef - so let's see what agree and amplify looks like in clownworld

Posted Image

#1084 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 26 April 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

We also eat our food with silver plated silverware. :smug:

Some stainless bottles are even coated in plastic on the inside, you need to be vigilant.

View PostThat One Guy, on 26 April 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

We also eat our food with silver plated silverware. :smug:

goals

I always keep a quart of water in my car. If chimp fest 2.0 ever starts off I know I'll have enough water to hike out if the roads are blocked off. Nothing wrong with staying hydrated, but I unscrew the lid.

#1085 Diversity Engineer: Clock-Shifting Fanatic

Diversity Engineer: Clock-Shifting Fanatic

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • How did you find MPC:while listening to the 'Eat Shit' movement of the classic opera 'Nigoletto'
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:38 PM

Transhumanist insect-American hivedweller meets his makerreturns to the Cosmic Circle of Soy:

http://www.dailymail...ation-tank.html

Britfag Weekly:

Biotech startup CEO, 28, who courted controversy by injecting HIMSELF with his company's herpes drug to speed up FDA approval, is found dead in a sensory deprivation tank in a DC spa

Aaron Traywick, 28, was found face down on Sunday in a Washington DC sensory deprivation tank
    Police said an autopsy was being conducted on Traywick's body and at this stage they had no evidence to suggest foul play
    Traywick was the CEO of the biotech startup Ascendance Biomedical
    He rose to prominence due to his willingness to experiment on himself
    Traywick injected himself with a herpes treatment in February while on stage at biohacker conference in Austin

From chatte, the most 180 obervation is by King Goy:  "another one bites the soy":

Posted Image

#1086 Frank Booth: Grabber of MF'ing Legs

Frank Booth: Grabber of MF'ing Legs

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationLumberton, NC
  • How did you find MPC:Chick tracts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:06 AM

Ironically, Wikipedia refers to him as a "life extension activist."

#1087 Maximus Meridius Demidius

Maximus Meridius Demidius

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts
  • LocationThe City of Lovely Brothers
  • How did you find MPC:Via fatty pickup cheatcode guide, Heartiste
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 02 May 2018 - 04:26 AM

View PostPickup Autist: Khazar Milker Inspector, on 25 April 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Posted Image

O/T I rarely see one of these anymore. I suppose it might have something to do with not living in a high trust society where you can't be sure that some beaner hasn't changed her baby's diaper in it, or some GRIDS f****t didn't shove his AIDS blood into the spigot to get even.

#1088 hate bumpkin

hate bumpkin

#1 Shitposter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Rape Survivors Forum subforum: Raped by a Surfer
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:51 AM

Intersectional MPC: Bugfemale Angry At Bugmales For Not Respecting Bugtoys Sufficiently

https://slate.com/te...chos-alexa.html

When Jeremy barked orders at his personal assistant, she didn’t flinch, but I did. Something about the sound of his sharp, commanding tone—directed not at me, but still, at a woman—repulsed me. In the few weeks we had been dating, he had never spoken to me this way. But could he? Hearing Jeremy make ungrateful demands didn’t make him seem powerful or important. He sounded entitled and difficult, like someone who enjoyed commanding for the sake of commanding. He would ask her to do things he could easily do himself, almost as if to prove that he could. Surely, it would take less time to reach out and hit the light switch by the door than to bark “ALEXA. LIGHTS ON” every time he entered the apartment.

:mother: could this man's treating an inanimate object like an inanimate object hint at a darker impulse? could this be my future if he secretly harbors beliefs like "women are property"? I'm literally shaking right now

One thing that is already clear: The way people speak to Alexa, Cortana, and Siri already changes the way I see them. It matters how you interact with your virtual assistant, not because it has feelings or will one day murder you in your sleep for disrespecting it, but because of how it reflects on you. Alexa is not human, but we engage with her like one.

A much bigger red flag for me is using any voice activated dataminer outside of, I don't know, telling your phone to call someone while you're driving. I still wouldn't but I can see why someone might. Or anthropomorphizing one.

With or without female smart homes, many men already feel a dangerous sense of entitlement to women’s time and attention. Online forums exist for angry, rejected men who think women are supposed to do their bidding and become bitterly enraged when they do not, often with deadly consequences. How much worse might their ability to dehumanize women become, how much more entitled their masculinity, with a compliant, submissive robotic female in their lives?

Perhaps if Alexa were Alex (and Siri, Sir) this wouldn’t be so unsettling. It’s hard to listen to a man call out a woman’s name followed by a command—it’s even harder not to wonder if the tone of the command was in any way influenced by the gendered word preceding it, with gender shown to have a big role in how people perceive bots. Maybe if we stop giving robots default female names and voices, as many have argued, I would feel less irked by men’s tone toward them. But perhaps, most disconcerting of all, men would be less rude to them if they sounded like dudes.

Legitimate fear of the Beta Uprising or just cuntbait? I'm leaning heavily towards the latter

#1089 KG: Afrosexological Twerker

KG: Afrosexological Twerker

Esoteric Yellowstonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationPronouns: biceps/triceps/quadriceps
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in blood on the walls of Abu Ghraib
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:08 AM

the real story here is how clown world has completely destroyed these people's ability to understand essence beyond appearance; my god, this thing sounds like a woman, ergo, it's a woman, and she considers it a woman, because not considering Alexa a woman would somehow invalidate every f****t in a dress

i hate these people

#1090 Bronze Age Prude

Bronze Age Prude

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Auditory hallucination during ambien overdose

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:45 AM

View PostSaucer Lord, on 30 April 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

I felt more revulsion and discomfort watching this than a cartel execution video.

#1091 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4751 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

View PostBronze Age Prude, on 02 May 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

I felt more revulsion and discomfort watching this than a cartel execution video.

If I killed this it would be in self-defense

#1092 Racist George Simpson: Panglossian Bigot

Racist George Simpson: Panglossian Bigot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • How did you find MPC:like a breath of fresh air in a zoo

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:16 AM

View Posthate bumpkin, on 02 May 2018 - 06:51 AM, said:

Intersectional MPC: Bugfemale Angry At Bugmales For Not Respecting Bugtoys Sufficiently

Perhaps if Alexa were Alex (and Siri, Sir) this wouldn’t be so unsettling. It’s hard to listen to a man call out a woman’s name followed by a command—it’s even harder not to wonder if the tone of the command was in any way influenced by the gendered word preceding it, with gender shown to have a big role in how people perceive bots. Maybe if we stop giving robots default female names and voices, as many have argued, I would feel less irked by men’s tone toward them. But perhaps, most disconcerting of all, men would be less rude to them if they sounded like dudes.

What if instead of Alex it was Toby

:nigthink:

#1093 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

26th generation Black Plague survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts
  • How did you find MPC:played a Wham! album backwards

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:51 PM

View PostRacist Gary Snyder: Inventor of Email, on 02 May 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

What if instead of Alex it was Toby

:nigthink:

Cunty Kinte

#1094 Anonymous Shitposter

Anonymous Shitposter

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6859 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

View PostMaximus Meridius Demidius, on 02 May 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

Posted Image

O/T I rarely see one of these anymore. I suppose it might have something to do with not living in a high trust society where you can't be sure that some beaner hasn't changed her baby's diaper in it, or some GRIDS f****t didn't shove his AIDS blood into the spigot to get even.

Or so that some :jewgold: can sell you what comes out of it, in plastic bottles, for $1.49.

#1095 Max Para

Max Para

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts
  • Locationchocolate city
  • How did you find MPC:While discovering great, exciting new bands and art in random warehouses all over Brooklyn

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

View Posthate bumpkin, on 02 May 2018 - 06:51 AM, said:

https://slate.com/te...chos-alexa.html

When Jeremy barked orders at his personal assistant, she didn’t flinch, but I did. Something about the sound of his sharp, commanding tone—directed not at me, but still, at a woman—repulsed me. In the few weeks we had been dating, he had never spoken to me this way. But could he? Hearing Jeremy make ungrateful demands didn’t make him seem powerful or important. He sounded entitled and difficult, like someone who enjoyed commanding for the sake of commanding. He would ask her to do things he could easily do himself, almost as if to prove that he could. Surely, it would take less time to reach out and hit the light switch by the door than to bark “ALEXA. LIGHTS ON” every time he entered the apartment.

:mother: could this man's treating an inanimate object like an inanimate object hint at a darker impulse? could this be my future if he secretly harbors beliefs like "women are property"? I'm literally shaking right now

One thing that is already clear: The way people speak to Alexa, Cortana, and Siri already changes the way I see them. It matters how you interact with your virtual assistant, not because it has feelings or will one day murder you in your sleep for disrespecting it, but because of how it reflects on you. Alexa is not human, but we engage with her like one.

A much bigger red flag for me is using any voice activated dataminer outside of, I don't know, telling your phone to call someone while you're driving. I still wouldn't but I can see why someone might. Or anthropomorphizing one.

With or without female smart homes, many men already feel a dangerous sense of entitlement to women’s time and attention. Online forums exist for angry, rejected men who think women are supposed to do their bidding and become bitterly enraged when they do not, often with deadly consequences. How much worse might their ability to dehumanize women become, how much more entitled their masculinity, with a compliant, submissive robotic female in their lives?

Legitimate fear of the Beta Uprising or just cuntbait? I'm leaning heavily towards the latter

Soon enough a bugwoman will be driven to insanity by fear of her bugman cheating on her with Alexa

#1096 Self-described Racial Paragon

Self-described Racial Paragon

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 37 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Googled 'chicken nugget scoon'

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:35 PM

At first I just sort of grinned at this, thinking that it was hyperbolic.

Then I watched the video. I cannot fathom how a man can be so prideful about an utter lack of dignity.

#1097 Bigly Sized Persuasion Stack

Bigly Sized Persuasion Stack

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:54 PM

View PostSelf-described Racial Paragon, on 02 May 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

At first I just sort of grinned at this, thinking that it was hyperbolic.

Then I watched the video. I cannot fathom how a man can be so prideful about an utter lack of dignity.

Twitter handle is @GamerJew. Must there be further explanation?

#1098 far dark reaches of the internet

far dark reaches of the internet

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • How did you find MPC:udolpho.com

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:57 AM

I defy anyone to find a passage more bugman than the ad copy for this "cyborg enhancement" (spoiler: it's a compass):

The North Sense Experience - Are you In or Out?

Our perception of reality is incredibly narrow. It omits a whole series of phenomena occurring all around us, every day.

You are interested in the future of humanity and the challenges we face. Instead of fighting a closer relationship with technology, you want to embrace it. Over the years you have discovered and followed visionaries such as Elon Musk, Steve Jobs and maybe Stelarc.

Note: Stelarc (I had to look him up) is a performance artist who specializes in flesh hook suspension and had an ear surgically attached to his arm. This is not the first image I would try to put in potential customers' minds when trying to sell a product, but maybe I am not a visionary.

As someone with an experimental and enquiring mind, you cannot help but think: how can I be part of the excitement? How can I be part of something meaningful in terms of my experience at this point in time?

Discovery.

It seems like cyborgism, augmentation and AI are hot topics right now, but nobody in your circle is actually taking any steps to advance themselves.

Why haven't any of my friends and family done experimental cosmetic surgery on themselves yet? Don't they know cyborgism is trending this summer?

Curious, you are browsing online and you stumble upon something about an ‘exo-sense’. “What is that?”

The thought of an extra sense is not like a superhero enhancement - it is something quite different. You realise it is about peeling back barriers to our connection with the natural world. Seeing the unseen.

“Meet the first humans to sense where north is”

I like it. This feels unreal as you discover a community of people not all that different to you are all living with an extra sense.

Spark.

“Wow. Can I do this too?” This is unbelievable...almost.

How can you even begin to understand how it might feel to have an extra sense added to your body? Unless you try it for yourself. You read on.

With a jolt, you realise that you can be part of this. There is nothing holding you back. You fight the irrational voice in your head that fears the extraordinary.
You sleep on it, but your curiosity will not let it go.

Thrill.

Your heart rate rises as you decide to take the leap. You have no idea how this will impact upon your life, but it’s thrilling. Next time you see your reflection you think about where you might position your new sense.

This is not simply a biohacking trend. This step is opening the door to something completely different.
Your North Sense arrives and you open the box. In the palm of your hand is your new sense, the gateway to expanding the human experience.

You turn it over in your hand and study the design. How soon can I get this thing charged and attached to me? :eek: You wait impatiently for it to charge.

Bravery.

It’s time to get the anchoring system attached and it feels like a special day. No more messing about with medical tape!

You know where you want your North Sense to sit and you trust the person who is going to attach the anchoring system.
The piercer is pulling on their medical gloves and selecting the sterilised tools they will need for the procedure. You feel the intense pinch of the skin and take a deep breath. On breathing out the needle punctures the skin and the anchoring system is inserted. That's one side done.

More than anything you just want to attach the North Sense, but you must let the anchoring system heal.

Adventure.

Like when you’re a child, and you are investigating the world around you, there is something very playful and pure about the process of modifying your body.

Taking your morning commute becomes exploration, and you find yourself spinning around, seeing how places you thought were familiar have suddenly gained a new identity in your mind.

People see it. Some say nothing, others are fascinated.

How was your perception of reality anything less than this?

Welcome to the North Sense community - only a few hundred people currently share this experience. And you were here from the beginning.

Now...
Join a growing community of pioneers designing their own Evolution

GET YOUR NORTH SENSE

All for only $425

#1099 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37749 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:49 AM

The piercer is pulling on their medical gloves and selecting the sterilised tools they will need for the procedure. You feel the intense pinch of the skin and take a deep breath. On breathing out the needle punctures the skin and the anchoring system is inserted. That's one side done.

You now feel a strange sense of relief and don't think so much about your uncle raping you--for the moment.

#1100 KG: Afrosexological Twerker

KG: Afrosexological Twerker

Esoteric Yellowstonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationPronouns: biceps/triceps/quadriceps
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in blood on the walls of Abu Ghraib

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:59 AM

not only is that some of the worst ad copy i've ever read, but the product doesn't seem to over anything that a basic grasp of orienteering can provide

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.