Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD. Jeffrey P. Bezos has personally approved all content on this site.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Kevin Williamson through inappropriate Twitter accounts and forged emails from his dad, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link.
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

* * * * - 13 votes

Comet Ping Pong, Besta Pizza, and You: The World is Run by Pedophile Child Traffickers
Hint: this thread isn't really about pizza (paging TOG)

• Please log in to reply
894 replies to this topic

#881 Ricky Vaughn

Ricky Vaughn

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Got a recommendation at the bathhouse
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

View PostWeimar Republican, on 14 February 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

As someone who knows a fair amount about the mechanics of speaking I don't think it's the same person. Podesta grew-up in a very privileged and Chi-town environment. The idea that he would adopt a working class accent in an emotionally charged situation (although not an impossibility) is pretty unlikely. A sophisticated enough thinker could do this but I think ol' Johnny 'I eat da poo-poo' Pederasta has already displayed ample evidence that he's not very bright.

This is not accurate. His father was working-class, mother a housewife.

Were your parents college graduates?
No, my father went to Lane Tech when it was located closer to the Loop. He didn’t finish.  My father’s family lived on Illinois Street on the Near North Side before it was chic. He grew up in a tenement and later worked in a factory as a machine operator for a company called Embossagraph that made display advertising signs.

Both my parents were born in Chicago; their parents were immigrants; my father’s from Italy and my mother’s from Greece. [Mary Podesta’s maiden name was Kokoris.]

#882 Weimar Republican

Weimar Republican

Nordic Alien

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts
  • LocationPleiades
  • How did you find MPC:I am a high-ranking member of paranoid fringe. MPC was one of the coupons in membership book.
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

View PostRicky Vaughn, on 07 March 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostWeimar Republican, on 14 February 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

As someone who knows a fair amount about the mechanics of speaking I don't think it's the same person. Podesta grew-up in a very privileged and Chi-town environment. The idea that he would adopt a working class accent in an emotionally charged situation (although not an impossibility) is pretty unlikely. A sophisticated enough thinker could do this but I think ol' Johnny 'I eat da poo-poo' Pederasta has already displayed ample evidence that he's not very bright.

This is not accurate. His father was working-class, mother a housewife.

Were your parents college graduates?
No, my father went to Lane Tech when it was located closer to the Loop. He didn’t finish.  My father’s family lived on Illinois Street on the Near North Side before it was chic. He grew up in a tenement and later worked in a factory as a machine operator for a company called Embossagraph that made display advertising signs.

Both my parents were born in Chicago; their parents were immigrants; my father’s from Italy and my mother’s from Greece. [Mary Podesta’s maiden name was Kokoris.]

Oh. I was going off the report that his mom was a big mover via dinner parties in D.C. Podesta's body screams abuse to me. If the voice in this video would mimic his own father's it would make perfect sense.

#883 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16119 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:17 AM

It just occurs to me, has anybody looked into the whereabouts of The Noid during all this

#884 Doctor Shivago

Doctor Shivago

عمر الطويل

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Strangled a man while contemplating the Phaistos Disc

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:20 AM

My hope for Podesta:

#885 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16119 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:37 AM

I thought I had found the one thing Family Guy couldn't make unwatchable

#886 A little backstory

A little backstory

Penultimate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2654 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it is a mystery

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

Posted Image

#887 Jon NoPoz

Jon NoPoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Flee from Poz

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

Reign down the cleansing fire, Mr. President.

http://www1.cbn.com/...king-is-working

#888 Habakkuk Mucklewrath: Autism Has No Gender

Habakkuk Mucklewrath: Autism Has No Gender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • How did you find MPC:ushered here by the Golem of Prague
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:31 AM

Why is Trump mentioning Pizzagate in this very old (2011) interview with Piers Morgan about Anthony Weiner. They were supposed to be discussing the sexting scandal and Trump is saying he's known Weiner for years, and he was shocked at how unstable he was acting at the time. Then Trump says, "And between Weinergate...and Pizzagate...I think that Anthony Weiner-gate...he obviously knows that it's him."

Presumably this was at the time while Weiner was still trying to publicly deny being the person who sent the dick pix, but it's quite bizarre to hear Trump dropping the non-sequitur Pizzagate in the middle of the audio, it doesn't follow from anything they're talking about. Could be doctored maybe, but also could be another time-capsule troll by Trump thinking 5 years ahead and planting little things he already knew about back then. I think that stopping sex predators may have been part of his motivation to become president from several years back.

Edit: sorry wrong link the first time.

Edited by Habakkuk Mucklewrath: Autism Has No Gender, 23 March 2017 - 07:31 AM.

#889 That One Guy

That One Guy

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4798 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • How did you find MPC:glp forums

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

View PostHabakkuk Mucklewrath: Autism Has No Gender, on 23 March 2017 - 07:31 AM, said:

Why is Trump mentioning Pizzagate in this very old (2011) interview with Piers Morgan about Anthony Weiner. They were supposed to be discussing the sexting scandal and Trump is saying he's known Weiner for years, and he was shocked at how unstable he was acting at the time. Then Trump says, "And between Weinergate...and Pizzagate...I think that Anthony Weiner-gate...he obviously knows that it's him."

Presumably this was at the time while Weiner was still trying to publicly deny being the person who sent the dick pix, but it's quite bizarre to hear Trump dropping the non-sequitur Pizzagate in the middle of the audio, it doesn't follow from anything they're talking about. Could be doctored maybe, but also could be another time-capsule troll by Trump thinking 5 years ahead and planting little things he already knew about back then. I think that stopping sex predators may have been part of his motivation to become president from several years back.

Edit: sorry wrong link the first time.

I dont think this is the real pizzagate reference.  Trump was talking about how the media was attacking him over eating his pizza with a knife and fork back in 2011.

http://www.dailymail...nnsylvania.html

Trump was pictured in 2011 eating pizza with a fork and knife next to Sarah Palin (pictured) - prompting angry comments from many who felt pizza was best eaten with the hands

Edited by That One Guy, 23 March 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#890 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 31238 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

I like that people had angry comments about pizza dining methods :lol:

#891 Turkmenbashi

Turkmenbashi

PUA/NLP Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • How did you find MPC:URL was crudely scrawled on the wall of the 'activity pit' at my local bath house
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

Last week, Alex Jones read verbatim a lawyerly apology to James Alefantis and Comet Ping Pong.  Very bizarre.

#892 A little backstory

A little backstory

Penultimate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2654 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it is a mystery

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

2013 NBC report that Hillary Clinton covered up a pedophilia investigation at the State Department

#893 Eric Hoffer

Eric Hoffer

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Secret handshake given in error
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 23 March 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

I like that people had angry comments about pizza dining methods :lol:

You haven't seen this classic?  http://www.cc.com/vi...ith-crazy-broad

And while we're on the subject

#894 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8134 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

#895 TheHardRight

TheHardRight

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:52 AM

Best sign from the PedoGate/PizzaGate rally in DC this weekend.
Posted Image

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.