Jump to content

You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * - 9 votes

Friendship Ended with TRS
the unfixably dumb Mike Enoch and friends

TRS

  • Please log in to reply
4050 replies to this topic

#3941 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationSukhumi, Abkhazia
  • How did you find MPC:fully automated luxury gay space niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:42 PM

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 11 July 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 11 July 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 09 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm fully invested in Enoch's cholesterol.  I will outlive him by decades.

Dunno if you've noticed but he's lost a shitton of weight through good dieting and regular exercise. He's lifting now man.

Sorry pman, actuary tables aren't gonna give you an advantage. Wouldn't bet on it.

Going to have to disagree, since we discovered Monday that Dr. Krune is an avid basketball player.

I now have a higher body fat % than Mike Enoch ;_;

#3942 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 11 July 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 09 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm fully invested in Enoch's cholesterol.  I will outlive him by decades.

Dunno if you've noticed but he's lost a shitton of weight through good dieting and regular exercise. He's lifting now man.

Sorry pman, actuary tables aren't gonna give you an advantage. Wouldn't bet on it.

sudden weight loss?

Posted Image

#3943 Dystopian

Dystopian

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Sass legacy lurker(and pantshitter)
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:44 AM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 11 July 2018 - 11:42 PM, said:

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 11 July 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 11 July 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 09 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm fully invested in Enoch's cholesterol.  I will outlive him by decades.

Dunno if you've noticed but he's lost a shitton of weight through good dieting and regular exercise. He's lifting now man.

Sorry pman, actuary tables aren't gonna give you an advantage. Wouldn't bet on it.

Going to have to disagree, since we discovered Monday that Dr. Krune is an avid basketball player.

I now have a higher body fat % than Mike Enoch ;_;

was that done with calipers or with just the dexa or bod pod? because just calipers can be inaccurate, especially for more muscular people or those who lift

#3944 Zero Wing

Zero Wing

    Blogger

  • Refugees Unwelcome
  • 27 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Congratulations are in order for Mike (and his consulting attorney) in his victory in this instance.  MPC is not covering itself in glory with its continued sniping about the case.  Take your lumps, f****ts.

#3945 Techno-Zulu Future

Techno-Zulu Future

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • How did you find MPC:TRS
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

View PostZero Wing, on 12 July 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Congratulations are in order for Mike (and his consulting attorney) in his victory in this instance.  MPC is not covering itself in glory with its continued sniping about the case.  Take your lumps, f****ts.

I'd agree with this and weev's posts. Mike and Sven briefly mentioned the reaction (or lack of) on MPC on the most recent TDS episode- they didn't seem angry so much as disappointed about it.

I will say that TDS has been great the past weeks (minus the one with Striker) and Mike is definitely not the blackpilled chump he once was on the TDS. Humor and mockery of the left are the norm again as they once were in the early days of the Shoah.

#3946 Slim Jim Nationalist

Slim Jim Nationalist

    OH YEAH

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Full-page ad in Samizdat Quarterly
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM

I listened to the first 1/2 hour of the latest TDS to hear what's up with the lawsuit dismissal. There wasn't much detail, sounds like they don't expect it to be re-filed. Golf clap to Enoch for getting off the hook and being back up on the level of those of us who didn't get sued in the first place.

My other takeaway was that Sven apparently F5's this thread religiously. He was very butthurt that people here were unsympathetic to Enoch and they spent quite a bit of time whining about it.

They also do the usual thing of feigning ignorance about why we soured on them ("Why are they so butthurt even though we're basically on the same side? I guess they're just jealous of how relevant and awesome we are"). Sven I know you read this thread, so here you go for the 10th time:

- You threw a childish blackpilled tantrum on Trump in early 2016 and multiple times since even though Trumpist populism is the obvious way forward for right wing politics even if you're a white nationalist

- You instead embraced obvious losers and idiots like Heimbach, Cantwell, Spencer, and Herr Doktor David Duke

- You are mentally fragile people who unironically lose your s**t because Trump didn't explicitly call for white nationalism in his SOTU speech

- You were a big part of Charlottesville, which was a predictable disaster that literally forced the President of the United States to go on TV and put you on a level with antifa

- Your forums are (were) an unreadable Stormfront clone where people like Ricky (pbuh) would get dogpiled by 16yo NEETs for arguing (with the patience of Job) that all-racism-all-the-time isn't actually a constructive path forward

- Most of all, all you ever do is whine about Jews and white victimhood

Honestly though my impression is that MPC has lost interest in TRS. This thread is mostly dormant these days.

Posted Image

#3947 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:45 AM

View PostTechno-Zulu Future, on 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostZero Wing, on 12 July 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Congratulations are in order for Mike (and his consulting attorney) in his victory in this instance.  MPC is not covering itself in glory with its continued sniping about the case.  Take your lumps, f****ts.

I'd agree with this and weev's posts. Mike and Sven briefly mentioned the reaction (or lack of) on MPC on the most recent TDS episode- they didn't seem angry so much as disappointed about it.

I will say that TDS has been great the past weeks (minus the one with Striker) and Mike is definitely not the blackpilled chump he once was on the TDS. Humor and mockery of the left are the norm again as they once were in the early days of the Shoah.

did that stupid fat f**k think we were going to shower praise on him for (maybe) dodging a lawsuit? :lol: after all the problems he's created over the past two years?  then he is exactly as stupid as I thought

#3948 cleon

cleon

    Forums Expert (less time for golf)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5350 posts
  • LocationHailing from parts unknown
  • How did you find MPC:Floated here on a baloon
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 11 July 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 09 July 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm fully invested in Enoch's cholesterol.  I will outlive him by decades.

Dunno if you've noticed but he's lost a shitton of weight through good dieting and regular exercise. He's lifting now man.

Sorry pman, actuary tables aren't gonna give you an advantage. Wouldn't bet on it.

Once a fat cunt, always a fat cunt.  Fats can never sustain their 'transformation' because they have 0 willpower and discipline.  We'll be subsidizing his diabetes meds in no time.

#3949 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:54 AM

View PostDeportation Consultant, on 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

My other takeaway was that Sven apparently F5's this thread religiously. He was very butthurt that people here were unsympathetic to Enoch and they spent quite a bit of time whining about it.

Sven, kiss my ass.  Anyone else griping about this, feel free to get in line.

Enoch hasn't done one single thing to repair the damage he caused with all his many foolish antics and ill-advised alliances (with Spencer, with Heimbach, with Cantwell, with an assortment of Black Sun worshipping dipshits).  He has promiscuously babbled to whichever media whore would give him the time of day like an attention-seeking slut, and has willingly dragged his family squabbles in public--utter trash.  He ran a forum riddled with Neetsoc idiots and did nothing about it for years.  He bloviated inanely in support of lowbrow white nationalism (despite looking like the dictionary definition of an untermensch mongrel) and never once missed a chance to bitch about Trump, whom he consistently fails to recognize as the sole positive development on the right in the past 40 years.

But Enoch got a frivolous lawsuit dismissed.  Wow, I'm so f**king impressed.

When does Enoch get off my s**t list?  Never.  He's a lost cause.  He did too much damage over too long a time frame and still hasn't apologized for any of it.  I will repeat my advice to him:  get off the Internet permanently, make right with the family you shamed and embarrassed, and find a woman who isn't repulsed by you (preferably one who doesn't play costumer to drag queens).

Don't like this attitude?  Then get the f**k out of this forum, unlike Enoch I don't really value the association of losers and mental defectives.

#3950 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

    Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4450 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:59 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 12 July 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:


But Enoch got a frivolous lawsuit dismissed.  Wow, I'm so f**king impressed.


Careful Pman, he now has a "proven track record of winning", who you gonna call when they put the squeeze on MPC?

:lolnig:


#3951 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationSukhumi, Abkhazia
  • How did you find MPC:fully automated luxury gay space niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:43 PM

It's not that you didn't shower praise, it is that so many people watched with glee and seemed to take joy in the fact that Jew lawyers were making Mike's life hell. It is just not a good look, seriously. I perhaps do not adequately convey how bad of a look it is to be cheering gleefully at the acts of attorney named Kaplan, but it is pretty bad.

Everyone made clear concrete assertions about the future of Mike's performance as a pro se litigant. The only one that was right was me. A little crow eating is in order.

#3952 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:52 PM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 12 July 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

It's not that you didn't shower praise, it is that so many people watched with glee and seemed to take joy in the fact that Jew lawyers were making Mike's life hell. It is just not a good look, seriously. I perhaps do not adequately convey how bad of a look it is to be cheering gleefully at the acts of attorney named Kaplan, but it is pretty bad.

Everyone made clear concrete assertions about the future of Mike's performance as a pro se litigant. The only one that was right was me. A little crow eating is in order.

:lol: I'll take a slice just as soon as Mike Enoch makes his way through the massive landfill of crow he has waiting for him.

Actually, I won't, for a very simple reason.  What we said was that representing yourself while being Mike Enoch is f**king stupid.  Well, only an idiot thinks that doing something stupid once and getting away with it proves he is AKSHULLY a genius who deserves credit for surviving.

Enoch likes to play in traffic--it's a pattern with him.  He'll get run over one of these days and you can then retract your genius award.  Speaking of geniuses, I don't know why you thought anyone here would pat him on the back for not getting ruined by his own foolishness.  We're not fans nor are we on the same side.

#3953 Municipal Tap Water

Municipal Tap Water

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Yelled "nigger" in a crowded theatre that was on fire.
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:57 PM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 12 July 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

View PostDeportation Consultant, on 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

My other takeaway was that Sven apparently F5's this thread religiously. He was very butthurt that people here were unsympathetic to Enoch and they spent quite a bit of time whining about it.

Sven, kiss my ass.  Anyone else griping about this, feel free to get in line.

Enoch hasn't done one single thing to repair the damage he caused with all his many foolish antics and ill-advised alliances (with Spencer, with Heimbach, with Cantwell, with an assortment of Black Sun worshipping dipshits).  He has promiscuously babbled to whichever media whore would give him the time of day like an attention-seeking slut, and has willingly dragged his family squabbles in public--utter trash.  He ran a forum riddled with Neetsoc idiots and did nothing about it for years.  He bloviated inanely in support of lowbrow white nationalism (despite looking like the dictionary definition of an untermensch mongrel) and never once missed a chance to bitch about Trump, whom he consistently fails to recognize as the sole positive development on the right in the past 40 years.

But Enoch got a frivolous lawsuit dismissed.  Wow, I'm so f**king impressed.

When does Enoch get off my s**t list?  Never.  He's a lost cause.  He did too much damage over too long a time frame and still hasn't apologized for any of it.  I will repeat my advice to him:  get off the Internet permanently, make right with the family you shamed and embarrassed, and find a woman who isn't repulsed by you (preferably one who doesn't play costumer to drag queens).

Don't like this attitude?  Then get the f**k out of this forum, unlike Enoch I don't really value the association of losers and mental defectives.

Before we face any glaring problems let's read some superchats instead.


Edited by Municipal Tap Water, 12 July 2018 - 12:58 PM.


#3954 pecunia strigis:WOMP WOMP

pecunia strigis:WOMP WOMP

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Searched Spic Nig Cycle Origin
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 12 July 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

It's not that you didn't shower praise, it is that so many people watched with glee and seemed to take joy in the fact that Jew lawyers were making Mike's life hell. It is just not a good look, seriously. I perhaps do not adequately convey how bad of a look it is to be cheering gleefully at the acts of attorney named Kaplan, but it is pretty bad.

Everyone made clear concrete assertions about the future of Mike's performance as a pro se litigant. The only one that was right was me. A little crow eating is in order.

There appears to be confusion about the actual attitude regarding Enoch's courtroom capers.

People are not mostly "cheering" and "taking joy" for the simple fact Enoch was going to the clink with the assistance of jews.  People, including myself, were relieved that Enoch would be removed from having the ability to publicly sabotage the continuing re-alignment of the right.

Enoch the white nagger is essentially the Maxine Waters of the far right, I'm supposed to "take a step back" because he gets to continue to be a millstone around our necks?

If there was any cheering and joy that Mike's freedom was toast, it was for the future 16-23 year old white kids who would not have their lives ruined by buying into his brand of "DOING SOMETHING".  

So, Ricky Vaugn is still a ghost, but Enoch gets to continue making gay anti-Trump podcasts.  Shove your crow up your assholes.

#3955 cleon

cleon

    Forums Expert (less time for golf)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5350 posts
  • LocationHailing from parts unknown
  • How did you find MPC:Floated here on a baloon
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

He's much too fat and ugly to be a part of our group.  Seriously.  No real man lets themselves look that way.  The best solution to all of this would be for him to kill himself or just all his estrogen finally take charge and join up with antifa.

#3956 Guardian of Zion

Guardian of Zion

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC found me
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

View Postcleon, on 12 July 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

He's much too fat and ugly to be a part of our group.  Seriously.  No real man lets themselves look that way.  The best solution to all of this would be for him to kill himself or just all his estrogen finally take charge and join up with antifa.
I don't go on TRS but I thought they had  lifters and /fit/izens, why do they listen to/respect someone as fat and retarded looking as enoch? Can TRS asylum seekers explain dis?

Edited by Guardian of Zion, 12 July 2018 - 02:10 PM.


#3957 Unprofessional Behaviorist

Unprofessional Behaviorist

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Blindfolded and with my hands in my ass
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

It's not like he won anything. He just stopped losing hardcore for a while. I mean, I'm glad that he's not being required to dox the TRS forums. That's nice. I hope the city doesn't file suit again.

By there will be another thing. There will be another Charger of Peace or collapsed cuckbox in his future. Maybe he'll get caught up in one of Doctor David Duke's financial scams. Maybe he'll organize another disastrous rally. Or maybe he'll just stay behind the mic and monetize podcasts. But who cares? Even if he learns to exercise some judgment, he's off the MAGA train and uninterested in participating in America's political realignment. Whatever it is he means to do now, it's no more worth caring about than what any other white nationalist bogeyman is doing.

I mean, I didn't give a s**t about what David Duke was doing until he decided to try and torpedo the Trump campaign, and I went back to not caring after our then-future President dodged that bullet.

#3958 hate bumpkin

hate bumpkin

    #1 Shitposter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Rape Survivors Forum subforum: Raped by a Surfer
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:34 PM

View PostZero Wing, on 12 July 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Congratulations are in order for Mike (and his consulting attorney) in his victory in this instance.  MPC is not covering itself in glory with its continued sniping about the case.  Take your lumps, f****ts.

Congratulations to the people who trusted Mike with their information not getting f**ked, I hope for your sake he doesn't develop a gambling or plastic surgery addiction.

#3959 Weird Green Triangle Of Patriotism

Weird Green Triangle Of Patriotism

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Bantzing With Unemployed Neo Nazis
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

View Postgrab her by the weev, on 12 July 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

It's not that you didn't shower praise, it is that so many people watched with glee and seemed to take joy in the fact that Jew lawyers were making Mike's life hell. It is just not a good look, seriously. I perhaps do not adequately convey how bad of a look it is to be cheering gleefully at the acts of attorney named Kaplan, but it is pretty bad.

Everyone made clear concrete assertions about the future of Mike's performance as a pro se litigant. The only one that was right was me. A little crow eating is in order.

Lol, you're not going to force people to like WN dipshits dude, don't bother. If it looks bad to laugh at hentai worshipping racists getting the s**t end of the stick, oh well, I'll look stupid this one time then.

#3960 Weird Green Triangle Of Patriotism

Weird Green Triangle Of Patriotism

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Bantzing With Unemployed Neo Nazis
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

View PostGuardian of Zion, on 12 July 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

View Postcleon, on 12 July 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

He's much too fat and ugly to be a part of our group.  Seriously.  No real man lets themselves look that way.  The best solution to all of this would be for him to kill himself or just all his estrogen finally take charge and join up with antifa.
I don't go on TRS but I thought they had  lifters and /fit/izens, why do they listen to/respect someone as fat and retarded looking as enoch? Can TRS asylum seekers explain dis?

Because they're even fatter and retardedURRR than Enoch.


MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.