You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 4 votes

The General Tech Poz Thread
Tales of technological f****try from the seamy underbelly of the Netz

• Please log in to reply
887 replies to this topic

#841 Sobotnik

Sobotnik

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • How did you find MPC:autistic linked me it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

If the elite wants to eat raw meat, drink unfiltered water, reject vaccination, and (at this rate) eventually pay to eat spanish chorizo off a prolapsed anus we should encourage this by all means if we want them all to die sooner.

#842 FCL: Very Stable Genius

FCL: Very Stable Genius

High Octane/He reads books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • LocationThe Great Satan
  • How did you find MPC:twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 04 January 2018 - 09:12 AM, said:

View PostPaladino 2024, on 04 January 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

View PostGettheludes420, on 04 January 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

Maybe I'm just a middle American rube but I've always thought tap water tastes fine. I hate bottled water and I'm sure as hell not paying for something fancy I can get out of my faucet on demand.

paging Dr TOG

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children’s IQ
https://realfarmacy....s-childrens-iq/

Best Known Peer-Reviewed Medical Journal Officially Classifies Fluoride As A Neurotoxin
http://www.collectiv...s-a-neurotoxin/

CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride
http://globalpolitic...void-using.html

Communities Which Have Rejected Fluoridation Since 1990
http://fluoridealert...nt/communities/

"Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans." (National Research Council 2006).
http://fluoridealert...h/pineal-gland/

Fluoride: The Hard to Swallow Truth Documentary

The Fluoride Deception - Full Length Documentary

The reason you think tap water is fine is because you have been poisoned by tap water to think that its fine.  Fluoride in the brain causes the subject to view threats with less severity.  So even when someone who has been drinking tap water their whole life is told that it's a major cause of illness, they laugh it off and call you names.  The fluoridated brain, now limited and primitive in function, retreats back to reptile level thinking.  I have been drinking distilled and reverse-osmosis and mineral spring water for 12 years and if I taste tap water I get nauseous.    It tastes like a mixture of chlorine and hexafluorosilicic acid, so Lord knows what other flavorless toxic chemicals the jews are putting into you and your family.
TOG if fluoride is kiked what do you recommend for toothpaste?

#843 That One Guy

That One Guy

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4995 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • How did you find MPC:glp forums
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

View PostFood Court Lynching, on 04 January 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

TOG if fluoride is kiked what do you recommend for toothpaste?

Fluoride is not a main ingredient to toothpaste.  It's recently put there purely to dumb you down and make you a slave by closing up your pineal gland.  Search the internet for "Fluoride-free toothpaste".  Everyone in my house uses Tom's toothpaste.

http://www.tomsofmai...care/toothpaste

Tom's also makes natural deodorant with no aluminum and we use that too.

Periobrite mouthwash is also good since it uses no alcohol.  Alcohol burns your throat and isn't necessary

https://www.pureform...res-answer.html

Edited by That One Guy, 04 January 2018 - 02:53 PM.

#844 Kike Hernandez

Kike Hernandez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2439 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 04 January 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

Fluoride is not a main ingredient to toothpaste.  It's recently put there purely to dumb you down and make you a slave by closing up your pineal gland.

#845 Gettheludes420

Gettheludes420

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Ricky Vaughn on Twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

TOG, where do you get the water you drink? I'd like to test it out.

#846 That One Guy

That One Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4995 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • How did you find MPC:glp forums

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

View PostGettheludes420, on 05 January 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

TOG, where do you get the water you drink? I'd like to test it out.

Every day I drink 16 oz of distilled water.  I make colloidal silver water out of the distilled water and guzzle down 4-8 oz silver water, then 8-12oz regular distilled water.  Distilled water will leech out impurities as well as good minerals in your body so don't drink too much of it.  The silver is a natural disinfectant, it's antibacterial, antiviral and boosts your immune system.  2x a week I drink a 16oz bottle of pellegrino mineral water (32oz total per week), this is to replace any minerals lost from the distilled water leeching out chemicals.  Not sure on spring bottled water brands, just make sure its mineral water in glass bottles and make sure its bottled at the source (or else it gets shipped in various shipping containers before it gets bottled and exported).   Then most of my water is reverse osmosis water filtered from the tap.   Change the filters every 4-5 months.  After you get low levels of fluoride in your body, you will start to taste the fluoride if you don't change the RO filters at the proper time.  Reverse osmosis tanks and filter systems can be bought at most home improvement stores for around 100-150$.  Whenever I leave the house, I have my own supply of RO water in steel bottles.  I haven't gotten sick (like the cold or flu) in about 5 years where I used to get sick about once a year when I wasn't drinking colloidal silver water.  I never even feel like I'm starting to get sick anymore.  Rarely does any of the TOG clan get sick either.  The colloidal silver makers are a little pricey but I will always own one.
https://www.honeycol...ilver-healer/

While you're detoxing from fluoride, its good to replace it with another more friendly element from the halogen group on the periodic table.  Our body has lots of halogen receptors and ionized iodine is great to take once a day to replace the fluoride.  As you bump out fluoride atoms you replace them with iodine atoms on your halogen receptors.  This is another one of the main things the elite are attacking when they attack us with constant fluoride.  Its not just about calcifying your pineal gland to them.  What will happen at this point is your blood levels will have increased fluoride levels, this is good believe it or not.  This means the fluoride isnt stuck to your receptors.  The thing about fluoride is it doesn't leave the body easily.  You essentially have to sweat it out via exercise and natural body functions.  And its also very important to use a towel immediately after you exercise.  This way your skin doesn't reabsorb all the toxins and fluoride.

As for distilled water, I used to buy the plastic one gallon distilled bottles from the local grocery store but I recently bought my own distilled water maker.  They are a little pricey but well worth it since it's key to your brain & body health.  Buy one if or when you can afford it.

I should do a massive poast and go through everything I started using at home to avoid jewish mind control and jewish induced illnesses.  For example, a while back I switched from cheap disposable kleenex to 100% cotton cloth handkerchiefs for when I need to sneeze or blow my nose, and as a result my sinuses cleared up immensely.  The reason I switched was because I have a desk lamp right next to the kleenex box on my desk and every time I pulled a kleenex out I saw what looked like a mini snowstorm of kleenex particles and debris flying through the air.  One day I realized blowing your nose with these things, especially when you're sick, probably prolongs the sickness or worsens your allergies.  It's cheaper to use cloth handkerchiefs since its a one time purchase instead of buying a box once a month.  Like 4 years ago I used to suffer seasonal allergies and then I started eating a tbsp of raw local honey in my tea every day after reading that the bees collect the local pollen and inoculate you against the pollen, sure enough, within 6 months I was free from allergies.  No one in the house ever gets allergies now.  I sparingly use honey as a sweetener now, never use sugar.  (((Corporations))) are constantly selling you stuff to make you sick, and selling you things you don't need so you are financially poor, spiritually poor, weak and easy to control.

:killjews:

Edited by That One Guy, 05 January 2018 - 02:41 PM.

#847 jew_swede

jew_swede

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Browsing Trump web
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

I don't get sick either (haven't been since early 2008, and that was a result of work stress) and I don't use any of that stuff.

Edited by jew_swede, 05 January 2018 - 01:49 PM.

#848 I Blame Scale

I Blame Scale

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:36 PM

I use a big berkey filter

#849 Yet Another Aussie Shitpoaster

Yet Another Aussie Shitpoaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Repressed Memories
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

View PostColonel Poopy, on 04 January 2018 - 06:57 AM, said:

At this rate San Francisco will rediscover "heterosexuality" by 2020.

That's an onion article I'd like to see.

#850 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

Suddenly James Damore emerges:

https://www.scribd.c...-Action-Lawsuit

It's an individual AND a class-action lawsuit.

:yeah:

Case Summary:

Plaintiffs bring this individual and class action on behalf of themselves and on behalf of a class and subclasses defined as all employees of Google discriminated against (i) due to their  perceived conservative political views by Google in California at any time during the time period  beginning four years prior to the filing of this Complaint through the date of trial in this action (“Political Class Period”); (ii) due to their male gender by Google in California at any time during the time period beginning one year prior to the filing of this Complaint through the date of trial in this action (“Gender Class Period”); and/or (iii) due to their Caucasian race by Google in California at any time during the time period beginning one year prior to the filing of this Complaint through the date of trial in this action (“Race Class Period”) (Political Class Period, Gender Class Period, and Race Class Period referred to collectively, as “Class Periods”). These violations also subject Google to claims for violation of California’s Business and Professions Code section 17200
et seq.

Throughout the Class Periods, and in violation of California law, Google employees who expressed views deviating from the majority view at Google on political subjects raised in the workplace and relevant to Google’s employment policies and its business, such as “diversity” hiring  policies, “bias sensitivity,” or “social justice,” were/are singled out, mistreated, and systematically  punished and terminated from Google, in violation of their legal rights.

Google’s open hostility for conservative thought is paired with invidious discrimination on the basis of race and gender, barred by law. Google’s management goes to extreme—and illegal—lengths to encourage hiring managers to take protected categories such as race and/or gender into consideration as determinative hiring factors, to the detriment of Caucasian and male employees and potential employees at Google.

Damore, Gudeman, and other class members were ostracized, belittled, and punished for their heterodox political views, and for the added sin
( :lol: :lol: ) of their birth circumstances of being Caucasians and/or males
. This is the essence of discrimination—Google formed opinions about and then treated Plaintiffs not based on their individual merits, but rather on their membership in groups with assumed characteristics.

Google employees and managers strongly preferred to hear the same orthodox opinions regurgitated repeatedly, producing an ideological echo chamber, a protected, distorted  bubble of groupthink. When Plaintiffs challenged Google’s illegal employment practices, they were openly threatened and subjected to harassment and retaliation from Google. Google created an environment of protecting employees who harassed individuals who spoke out against Google’s view or the “Googley way,” as it is sometimes known internally. Google employees knew they could harass Plaintiffs with impunity, given the tone set by managers—and they did so.

Google employs illegal hiring quotas to fill its desired percentages of women and favored minority candidates, and openly shames managers of business units who fail to meet their quotas—in the process, openly denigrating male and Caucasian employees as less favored than others.

Not only was the numerical presence of women celebrated at Google solely due to their gender, but the presence of Caucasians and males was mocked with “boos” during company-wide weekly meetings. This unacceptable behavior occurred at the hands of high-level managers at Google who were responsible for hundreds, if not thousands, of hiring and firing decisions during the Class Periods.

Plaintiffs bring this action to vindicate their legal rights, and to stop Google from repeating these practices against other employees or prospective employees now, and in the future

In a nutshell, it seems:  "It's OK to be Conservative White Male".  Let's see how much traction this gets.  

BUT THERE'S MORE!

Damore Received Threats From His Coworkers

After Damore’s memo went viral outside Google, Damore began receiving multiple threats and insults from his coworkers 67.

On August 3, 2017 George Sadlier (“Sadlier”), a Director at Google, sent out a mass email condemning James’ essay as “repulsive and intellectually dishonest” and promising an HR investigation into Damore. Sadlier also promoted posts that advocated for physical violence against Damore. Subsequently, On Friday, August 4, 2017, Damore received a late-night email from Alex Hidalgo, a Site Reliability Engineer at Google in Sadlier’s organization, which stated, “You’re a misogynist and a terrible person. I will keep hounding you until one of us is fired. f**k you.”

Google Employees Were Awarded Bonuses for Arguing against Damore’s Views

Not only did Google terminate Damore for his political views relating to workplace issues, but they then rewarded individuals who disagreed with and disparaged Damore. 75.

The Google Recognition Team allowed employees to give fellow employees “Peer Bonuses” for arguing against Damore’s political viewpoints. Peer Bonuses were typically reserved for outstanding work performance or for going above and beyond an employee’s job duties. Defending the liberal agenda, or defending violations of California employment law, is not in any Google employee’s  job description. 76.

In one example of this, an employee gave a Peer Bonus to another employee, and stated that the bonus was for “speaking up for googley values and promoting [diversity and inclusion] in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is [Damore’s Memo].” The Google Recognition Team reviewed this justification, considered it appropriate, and allowed the bonus to proceed.

Scroll through it, and there are a lot of posts and emails captured, Damore was careful.

There's a lot in there.

For America to live, Google must die.

#851 Nazi Supermen are our superiors

Nazi Supermen are our superiors

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • How did you find MPC:to have quite the relaxing atmosphere

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

say, what's that coming down the road in charlottesville?

#852 duderino

duderino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC was the safe word at the NRO cruise.
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

In Damore's lawsuit,  He also claims that Moldbug was kicked off Google campus on reputation alone. :lol:

#853 Bonobo Mindset

Bonobo Mindset

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 160 posts
  • How did you find MPC:NRx tears

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

Paragraph 36:

Google defined “diverse” individuals as women or individuals who were not Caucasian or Asian.

:gookcry:

#854 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

It gets worse (better) (for us).

They gave employees performance bonuses for arguing against Damore.

Posted Image

Moldbug is on their "watch list" and triggers automatic deployment of security forces. :lol:

Posted Image

Imagine being that scared of Moldbug.  What did they think he was going to do?  Write a long-winded essay on the French Revolution?

#855 Lardo McFatterson

Lardo McFatterson

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 23 posts
  • How did you find MPC:bing search for "managerialist faggotry"

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

Actual footnote from page 27 of the Damore lawsuit:
For instance, an employee who sexually identifies as “a yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin” and “an expansive ornate building” presented a talk entitled “Living as a Plural Being” at an internal company event.

#856 concave chested AIDS scarecrow

concave chested AIDS scarecrow

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:09 PM

Thread is incredible, read the whole thing.

Edited by concave chested AIDS scarecrow, 08 January 2018 - 06:09 PM.

#857 Summer Camp of the Saints

Summer Camp of the Saints

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • LocationSpaghetti Warehouse
  • How did you find MPC:Appointed to Trump cabinet
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

I don't know why but I'm still surprised it's this bad.  Any one of those would be great headline bait on Drudge, it's a shame he's going along with the Oprah junk.

Are they able to choose where to file the lawsuit, and does that typically make a difference in cases like this?  IE like the shitlibs shopping around for friendly judges to block executive orders.

#858 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Giving us another reason to hope Damore wins

#859 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:56 PM

View Postconcave chested AIDS scarecrow, on 08 January 2018 - 06:09 PM, said:

Thread is incredible, read the whole thing.

100% pro-click

Posted Image

TRIGGER WARNING

#860 Kike Hernandez

Kike Hernandez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2439 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

Does being a degenerate poz pig give you an edge on getting hired at various tech behemoths? Because various tech behemoths seem to hire a lot of degenerate poz pigs.

Edited by Kike Hernandez, 08 January 2018 - 09:17 PM.

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.