You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * - 8 votes

A compendium of media inanities
NewsThatNeverHappened.txt

media millennials shitthatneverhappened shit that never happened

• Please log in to reply
1101 replies to this topic

#761 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

26th generation Black Plague survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts
  • How did you find MPC:played a Wham! album backwards
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

There was an incident in Portland last week (in a neighborhood about halfway between the racist burrito place and the train stabbing, coincidentally) in which a 40ish white homeless guy was waving a real-looking BB gun around. The cops unloaded on him (only winged him), and when he ran they went full tactical and locked the whole neighborhood down until they caught him.

http://www.kxl.com/p...t-neighborhood/

#762 Dr. Jimmy Russell

Dr. Jimmy Russell

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

View PostPrime Minister Mark Latham (PBUH) AKA ENJ, on 31 May 2017 - 05:47 AM, said:

View PostDr. Jimmy Russell, on 30 May 2017 - 11:32 AM, said:

At age twelve, Tamir had the height and weight of a full grown man, and he thus posed all of the physical threat of a full grown man.  Further, anyone just looking at Tamir, like the responding police officers, would have reasonably assumed he was much older because he was 99th percentile for height and 99.9th percentile for weight for a 12-year-old.  The second component of the misdirection is that people think 12-year-olds are around 4 foot 6 inches and 90 pounds.

Barron Trump is at least a year younger than Tamir was and he's f**king 5'11". Children should be treated like children and given the benefit of the doubt even if they're extremely tall. I don't care if Tamir was a nagger or what MPC thinks about the matter, his death was tragic, it's cruel and unfair to place premature expectations on children's behavior just because they're gigantic. This is where the whole bullshit "Barron Trump has autism" meme originates from, he acted like a typical 9/10/11 year old throughout the campaign but society judged his behavior as if he were much older simply because of his appearance.

We're not talking about a boy being antsy and noisy during a three hour church sermon.  The following image shows the airsoft pistol Tamir had at the top with a real 1911 pistol below.  The two are difficult to distinguish even if you have time to closely inspect them.  The video shows what Tamir did with the pistol.

Posted Image

I expect 12-year-olds to pass the Sally–Anne test and understand that while he knows the pistol is not real, other people will not.  I expect 12-year-olds to understand that waving around and pointing a pistol in public will place other people in fear for their lives and that placing people in fear for their lives will invite severe consequences.  I have these expectations in part because I got my first pocketknife around 7, and I never waved or pointed it in a threatening manner despite unrestricted and unsupervised access to it.  I doubt my experience was unique, at least for white children.

I'll also concede that the police likely f**ked up when driving towards Tamir.  They probably intended to stop further away but skidded on the snowy ground, and their unintentionally close proximity to Tamir made them more likely to shoot.  I'd discipline the officers for f**king up, but I wouldn't fire them in this situation.

#763 Harry Dexter Whyte

Harry Dexter Whyte

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • How did you find MPC:dead gay uncle
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

:lol: at acknowledging that the Marines are a "male brotherhood" and then turning around wondering why Mattis might question whether or not women should join the infantry beyond bigotry

These people know that what they are doing is going to fundamentally change the organization, and yet they still play coy - men and women are the same, they'll work great together as long as the right codes of conduct are in place! Calling it an "identity crisis" is exactly right. These people want to subvert the identity, what they call "toxic masculinity", of the Marine Corps to advance their poz agenda. The article understands that this "tears at the social fabric of the service" but doesn't seem to see that as a problem, only a reason to force more poz.

These types of anti-Marine (because that's what they are) articles really piss me off. "Those who work with Marines agree" the s**tlib author writes. Those who work with the Marines. Not the Marines themselves, who are never asked. Who cares what they think? Why grunts themselves might "act out (ie complain), some anonymously, online" is of no concern to people like this. And it's always the grunts who suffer through this s**t, who were never consulted about this, and whose livelihoods are now make even more difficult by the constant unyielding advancement of poz.

Ask a Marine what his unit needs more of and the last thing on the list is going to be more wooks.

Edited by Harry Dexter Whyte, 31 May 2017 - 03:28 PM.

#764 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

View PostPrime Minister Mark Latham (PBUH) AKA ENJ, on 31 May 2017 - 06:00 AM, said:

View PostHazmat Harry, on 31 May 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

Yeah, when what appears to be a full-grown man is waving a gun around, the police should stop and ask him to establish his age with ID before deciding how to respond.

In all the photos I've seen he looked maybe 14 max. I can't say for sure what I would have done in the cop's shoes but I would have at least tried to resolve the situation peacefully and I wouldn't have let his height cloud my judgement.

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 31 May 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

teenage naggers are an especially feral and sadistic form of the creature, as if this hasn't been shown beyond all doubt, ENJ is being an idiot

View PostDr. Jimmy Russell, on 31 May 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

I'll also concede that the police likely f**ked up when driving towards Tamir.  They probably intended to stop further away but skidded on the snowy ground, and their unintentionally close proximity to Tamir made them more likely to shoot.  I'd discipline the officers for f**king up, but I wouldn't fire them in this situation.

The only thing that is stupid is cops driving up to within 10ft of a guy waving a gun. If it had been real, and Tamir dangerous (most dindus can't shoot though), he could've limited both cops before they even got out of the car.

I assume ENJ is just trolling and doesn't need a list of naggers under 14 murdering people with guns.

#765 Summer Camp of the Saints

Summer Camp of the Saints

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts
  • LocationSpaghetti Warehouse
  • How did you find MPC:Appointed to Trump cabinet
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

The most charitable reading in Rice's defense is that white cops shouldn't be policing black neighborhoods (and vice versa), but obviously racial separatism isn't in the cards.

#766 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

View PostSummer Camp of the Saints, on 31 May 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

The most charitable reading in Rice's defense is that white cops shouldn't be policing black neighborhoods (and vice versa), but obviously racial separatism isn't in the cards.

As long as there are border walls between the neighborhoods like Northern Ireland I don't see what the problem is.

#767 Hyper-masculine heteronormative bigot

Hyper-masculine heteronormative bigot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1360 posts
  • How did you find MPC:link from Heartiste
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

RAFC,

:librage: THIS IS AMERICA! NOW WALLS NO BORDERS! AFFIRMATIVE POZ ACTION IN ACTION! SAFE SPACES FOR THE SPACED OUT!

:(

#768 The

The

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:31 AM

You're absolutely correct, but LOL @ the idea that a black cop wouldn't have figured out how to limit lil Tamir even faster and with more bullets. Black cops have absolutely zero tolerance for shenanigans and love an excuse to tool a homey up.

#769 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:14 PM

View PostE.A. Warren, on 01 June 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

You're absolutely correct, but LOL @ the idea that a black cop wouldn't have figured out how to limit lil Tamir even faster and with more bullets. Black cops have absolutely zero tolerance for shenanigans and love an excuse to tool a homey up.

But when a Black cop limits a gun toting dindu nuffin, it is because he has internalized racism, the cop is a victim himself.

Just like when gays feel guilty or depressed about taking a dozen dicks at a chemsex party the night before, it isn't because of the self-destructive hedonism, but because they have deeply internalized homophobia.

#770 NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • How did you find MPC:SASS

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

View PostPrime Minister Mark Latham (PBUH) AKA ENJ, on 31 May 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

During the inauguration Barron (then aged only ten) looked like one of his father's secret service agents, he was two years younger than Tamir yet significantly taller,

Being Australian, your might not be familiar with the fact that pre-teen nigs regularly commit serious felonies here in 'Kwa.

Edited by NO_LIMIT_NIGGA, 01 June 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#771 Doctor Sardonicus

Doctor Sardonicus

سوف تضرب كيس الصفن مع مطرقة لمدة أربع ساعات

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2200 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Strangled a man while contemplating the Phaistos Disc
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

View Postedub1321, on 30 May 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

Posted Image

This REALLY means the end of Trump!!!

Oh, by the way, this was the front page of CNN. The lead f**king story. About a guy they preemptively admit no one knows anything about.

2 days later and NO ONE is talking about this.  Got BTFO by covfefe and PARIS OMG DEAD BROWN BABIES BURNNING EARTH f**k DRUMPFSF

#772 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35005 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Posted Image

:lol:

#773 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9320 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

Former Fox News Anchor-slore has her big first interview with Vlad Putin and two other heads of state

Posted Image

As you can see, she dressed in an appropriate manner for such an occasion.

Posted Image

#774 Another successful experiment with diversity

Another successful experiment with diversity

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Full of trolls and miscreants
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:33 AM

odds of getting another two thumbs up from Vlad

Posted Image

#775 Max Para

Max Para

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • How did you find MPC:While discovering great, exciting new bands and art in random warehouses all over Brooklyn

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

"WHITE MAN CHEERFULLY LAYS DOWN IN GRAVE DUG BY IMMIGRANTS " - at least it's cheap, he says......right before the bullet enters his skull

#776 citizen_beyond

citizen_beyond

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

Waves of Bill Gates vaccine recipients and various other muds flood labor market, fill jobs in this Iowa town. This man's wages have stagnated, and THIS IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO DECADES OF IMMIGRATION BIGOT. Look how happy he is having a beer with his African BFF who is definitely not leering at his wife with violent rape on his mind.

Edited by citizen_beyond, 04 June 2017 - 09:18 AM.

#777 Harry Dexter Whyte

Harry Dexter Whyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • How did you find MPC:dead gay uncle
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

The writers and editors of that article aren't dumb, and neither is the person who tweeted that out. They are undoubtedly capable of drawing the connection between stagnating wages for local meat-packers and the importation of third worlders to compete for their jobs. They took Economics 101 at Harvard, and they probably got an A too (everyone does, I hear).

To paraphrase Marco Rubio, the NYT knows exactly what it's doing. The NYT is (celebrating the) undertaking of a systematic effort to change America. These people hate ignorant, bigoted, stupid, religious, white Iowans with a passion and articles like this allow them to cheer for their total destruction under the guise of "diversity is making Iowa so dynamic isn't that what DRUMFP wanted huh?! (article actually says this)". They revel in the fact that they can take the moral high ground with their hatred.

I was going to go through the entire thing but there's way too much in that article. The entire situation is pozzed all the way through. From the corporations gutting union jobs and importing mexicans, to the local Presbyterian church petitioning the feds for asian refugees, to the government officials cheering the fact that the schools are filled (my job is safe!), to the one good goy cherrypicked white worker they found who says "well even if you raised wages to $25 dollars an hour whites wouldn't work here!"...the whole thing is f**ked.

#778 Sobotnik

Sobotnik

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • How did you find MPC:autistic linked me it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:30 AM

$16 an hour being the same as it was 37 years before is worse than stagnation! Inflation has eaten away the value of it. If he was making the same hourly wage now as he was then, he would be earning $47 an hour. Wages are being pushed down hard, and its crippling the buying power of these former workers. Of course whenever they complain they're told "You're privileged, shut up and let the peoples of colour get a chance" or "tough s**t" and they are expected to work in a call centre harassing people equally impoverished. Perhaps the only good thing is that prices for a lot of commodities have come down, but even then a lot of it is of dubious quality and safety. No wonder Trump picked up so much of the rust belt considering that the wages for people who did good honest work has more than halved in that time (with the rest being siphoned off into bullshit corporate and government poz).

#779 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35005 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

Iowa hicklibs give Minnesota hicklibs a run for their money any day (and are even dumber in my experience)

#780 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35005 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

View PostSobotnik, on 04 June 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

$16 an hour being the same as it was 37 years before is worse than stagnation! Inflation has eaten away the value of it. If he was making the same hourly wage now as he was then, he would be earning $47 an hour. Wages are being pushed down hard, and its crippling the buying power of these former workers. Of course whenever they complain they're told "You're privileged, shut up and let the peoples of colour get a chance" or "tough s**t" and they are expected to work in a call centre harassing people equally impoverished. Perhaps the only good thing is that prices for a lot of commodities have come down, but even then a lot of it is of dubious quality and safety. No wonder Trump picked up so much of the rust belt considering that the wages for people who did good honest work has more than halved in that time (with the rest being siphoned off into bullshit corporate and government poz).

They won't even be able to get call center jobs.  They are all moving overseas.  Amazon seems to be 100% flips now on their phones.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: media, millennials, shitthatneverhappened, shit, that, never, happened

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.