You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * - 8 votes

A compendium of media inanities
NewsThatNeverHappened.txt

media millennials shitthatneverhappened shit that never happened

• Please log in to reply
1101 replies to this topic

#621 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35005 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:56 PM

View PostGlobohomo Elitist, on 07 March 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

Drumpf has FINALLY managed to alienate his GREAT FRIEND AND MENTOR Barack Obama.

:lolnig: "rapport finally crumbles"

this one truly has me wondering if it's intentional satire

#622 Martelevision

Martelevision

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • How did you find MPC:The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in shimmering samite, revealed to me ... naggers
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

Bezo's blog crosses event horizon of self-obliviousness:

Washington Post:

After decades in America, the newly deported return to a Mexico they barely recognize
By Antonio Olivo March 3

Anyone who lived in California prior to about 1990 knows that feel.

More returnees means lower wages for everybody in blue-collar industries such as construction and automobile manufacturing, where competition for jobs is likely to increase, economists say.

“The first thing that many have in mind is: ‘I want a job,’ ” said Gabriela García Acoltzi, director of the Somos Mexicanos program. “We help them identify other areas where they need assistance.”

But the government’s ability to provide such services to the tens of thousands of returning migrants expected in the coming years is uncertain.

You mean ... they can't do the jobs Mexicans won't do?  Imagine the quarterly growth!

Moreover, the loss of remittances from the United States — Mexico’s second-largest source of revenue at roughly $25 billion last year — could have devastating effects, particularly in rural areas.

Nope, no way that border wall will pay for itself.

Not liking their chances here, several of the men made a beeline toward a nearby bus terminal to find a way back to the border.

This is supposed to be a sympathetic portrait of the poor oppressed immigrants.

... But Anderson also noted the resistance here to doing too much to accommodate a population of returning compatriots who rub many the wrong way with their English and their more aggressive American manner. :lol:

It really interrupts the economic and social norms of Mexico,” she said. “They speak English, and they’re asking for access to higher education and to employment in ways that their parents were not able to.”

Aggressive American manner?  Too true.  I admit we aren't sending our your best (back). On behalf of your northern neighbors, I sincerely apologize for corrupting the hordes of destitute squatters you so kindly sent to enrich our lives.

Still, it almost sounds as if you Mexicans are suggesting that your nation is entitled to an official language.  National Review needs to go down there (forever) and explain that multi-lingualism is the new norm in the Mexican marketplace.

#623 FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

Retrowave Meme Dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Aggressively triggering
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#624 Bareback Brotherhood: Anti-Logos Buggering Society

Bareback Brotherhood: Anti-Logos Buggering Society

Blogger

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostFSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System, on 09 March 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's got it bad for cheese pizza and knows someone's on to him.

#625 Kneel Before ZOG

Kneel Before ZOG

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts
  • LocationFresno (Armenian: Ֆրէսնո)
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho (via Sailer)

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:07 AM

It'll be funny when some nagger tranny he picks up off Grindr murders him and the lack of tweets causes shitlibs to start thinking Trump had him spirited off to Gitmo.

#626 Mohel's Herpetic Stache

Mohel's Herpetic Stache

PrancingBlackMenVEVO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • How did you find MPC:a generous grant from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

Guardian GRIDS correspondent Owen Jones is abandoning his poasting career in reponse to being bullycided mercilessly in his own comments sections.

I always wanted a left that was inclusive, welcoming, warm, that tried to convince the great mass of people who don't take a daily interest in politics that a better world was possible. If it is overtaken by a loud minority who are, increasingly, bound by utter hatred towards anyone deemed to deviate from their sanctity of their cause, then there is no future. None. I know there are some on the left who relish hunting down traitors, and hate them more than any Tory.

He wanted a left that was "inclusive" and centered on the "great mass of people," right up until that was in danger of actually happening: then, like clockwork, the outrage machine hummed over how pigheaded it was for longshoremen and unemployed steelworkers to want a voice in migration policy instead of leaving it up to bureaucrats. This is particularly galling language- they hate anyone who dares deviate from their cause- coming from a guy who's spent the last three years penning opinion column after column about how Little Englanders can go get f**ked for being bigots. Owen Jones' personal contribution to a "warm, welcoming left" was a personal crusade challenging the disgusting discriminatory practices of the NHS not covering Truvada at a king's ransom: The journo calls you a bigot as he picks through your wallet for chemsex med money.

But I'm afraid, if they succeed, they'll turn the left into an ever diminished rump that, to the rest of the population, comes across as vicious, vindictive, and spiteful, and certainly not a cause they'll want to be part of.

Probably the first time Jones has ever turned down a chance to be part of a diminished rump. Maybe he's expecting a late-night phone call from John Freedland for a game of Soggy Biscuit

Added with the usual far-right extremists sending ever more creative descriptions of how they're going to torture and murder me, I'm no longer convinced social media is as useful a tool for political debate and discussion as it once was.

How dramatic :lol: Bing translation from the original f****t: "Now that social media isn't acting as an echo chamber, reinforcing and advancing my own political interests, I'm not so convinced about it"

#627 ghostlife

ghostlife

i love my dead gay country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Locationthe only part of Canada that Robert Duvall likes
  • How did you find MPC:searching for origin of "cuckservative"
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image

#628 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35005 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

As inane as it gets, this Variety article on all the varieties of poz that the networks are sending into your home has one bright spot:

(Though Amazon does not release viewership data, Symphony Advanced Media claims that “Transparent” is among the streaming service’s least-watched original series.)
http://variety.com/2...ise-1202007874/

#629 Quads: Louise Mensch's Nuclear Codes

Quads: Louise Mensch's Nuclear Codes

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

A short entry under "too good for parody":

Congressman Refers to Rachel Maddow as a Man

(Although at time of writing we have not confirmed that the congressperson in question still identifies as a man.)

Wrapping up a segment about the need to investigate Trump’s tax returns (yes she’s still talking about that despite Tuesday night’s train wreck), Maddow thanked Congressman Bill Pascrell.

“Thank you sir,” responded Pascrell, before quickly correcting himself and saying, “Maam.”

“That’s alright, I answer to both, it’s actually quite convenient in really unexpected places, you’d be surprised,” she responded.

:lolnig:

#630 Hazmat Harry: Gorilla TV Afficionado

Hazmat Harry: Gorilla TV Afficionado

Forum DM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking a triggering, I am become the trigger

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

So a mass influx of Mexican immigrants puts a huge strain on he government, depresses wages, causes social chaos, and generates cultural conflict...but only when it's time Mexico.

The degree to which globalist policy relies on Jewish doublespeak is breathtaking.

#631 Peer Reviewed Study

Peer Reviewed Study

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1741 posts
  • How did you find MPC:NIGGERS

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

http://www.gq.com/st...or-being-a-cuck

A stranger on the Internet called you a cuck. Whew! That means you’re not an asshole.

Now, these men may get attractive girlfriends or wives—society trains some women to tolerate a lot of buffoonish behavior in exchange for financial security. But having women grudgingly accept that you are grabbing them by the vagina is not the same thing as being desirable, a distinction that seems to elude members of the alt-right. But I’m going to go ahead and speak for most women when I say that the men listed above aren’t the guys that many of us are lying awake at night touching ourselves to.

:lol:

#632 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

gigantic failed ideological Turing test

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3229 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Jason Kander is an Afghanistan veteran who can literally assemble a gun blindfolded.
:goonsay:

nobody in media can write for s**t anymore

#633 Gwerks: ex-GS hedge fund dog clothing maker

Gwerks: ex-GS hedge fund dog clothing maker

roofiest, racistest gun moll (mfh)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • How did you find MPC:retrospective at New Whitney
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Posted Image

*edit

compare this revised version:

Posted Image

Edited by Christine Gwerkstein, 23 March 2017 - 09:34 PM.

#634 TheOldOligarch

TheOldOligarch

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPotato farm
  • How did you find MPC:My middle school teacher
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

It's cute that she thinks men care for being the ones girls think of when touching themselves instead of the guy f**king them.

#635 Weimar Republican

Weimar Republican

Nordic Alien

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts
  • LocationPleiades
  • How did you find MPC:I am a high-ranking member of paranoid fringe. MPC was one of the coupons in membership book.
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:21 AM

View PostPeer Reviewed Study, on 22 March 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

http://www.gq.com/st...or-being-a-cuck

A stranger on the Internet called you a cuck. Whew! That means you’re not an asshole.

Now, these men may get attractive girlfriends or wives—society trains some women to tolerate a lot of buffoonish behavior in exchange for financial security. But having women grudgingly accept that you are grabbing them by the vagina is not the same thing as being desirable, a distinction that seems to elude members of the alt-right. But I’m going to go ahead and speak for most women when I say that the men listed above aren’t the guys that many of us are lying awake at night touching ourselves to.

:lol:

Authoress proves she stands by her word and love of cucks.  

Posted Image

The both look like (((vibrators))) to me but am not in the mood to look it up atm-

#636 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

In the fight against 'fake news', the NYT publishes an article gushing over The Weekly Standard as a defender of integrity and truth and, well, real news.

The Weekly Standard’s Arsenal to Fight Falsehoods: ‘Facts, Logic and Reason’

Mr. Hayes said he made a simple case to Mr. Anschutz, who bought The Weekly Standard from Mr. Murdoch in 2009: “Let’s add more resources and make sure that we’re basing our arguments on facts, logic and reason.”

Mr. Hayes shares the viewpoint of another prominent Wisconsin conservative, Charlie Sykes, the #NeverTrump talk radio host who declared last year that he and his fellow conservative media stalwarts had been too successful in delegitimizing the mainstream news media.

“We destroyed our own immunity to fake news while empowering the worst and most reckless voices on the right,” Mr. Sykes wrote in The Times last year.

Mr. Hayes said he put more of the onus for that on the mainstream news media than Mr. Sykes does (though Mr. Sykes certainly puts some there). It has undercut itself with conservative-leaning readers, he said, through “the questions that aren’t asked and aren’t covered” in a way that seems to favor liberal viewpoints.

Yet the effect remained: There are right-leaning voters who “don’t believe what they’re getting from the networks and the left-leaning cable outlets” and therefore may be open to false or unsubstantiated content that provides affirmation at the expense of true information, he said.

Yes, they heap praise upon the new editor Hayes, a defender of truth and real news who wrote a 2004 book about how America was in danger from the collaboration between Saddam Hussein and Al-Qaeda.

#637 citizen_beyond

citizen_beyond

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

What a world - When I see the words "facts", "logic", and "reason" being used I now instinctively prepare my mind for deciphering high verbal-IQ lies and propaganda.

#638 Mass Grave Robber

Mass Grave Robber

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
  • How did you find MPC:Roissy
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Nobody cares about The Weekly Standard

Posted Image

Posted Image

#639 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

In regards to the recent "controversy" that VP Pence won't dine alone with a woman who isn't his wife. People are losing their minds over this. Vox voxsplains this in their delightful way.

Vice President Pence’s “never dine alone with a woman” rule isn’t honorable. It’s probably illegal.

Women have been shut out of equal employment opportunity for all of history. It’s long past time the doors to power and opportunity were opened, whether after hours, on a trip, or, gasp, at a working dinner with a male boss. After all, as the song “The Room Where It Happens” from the musical Hamilton puts it, sometimes “decisions are happening over dinner.”

Peak Vox: citing Hamilton as evidence that Pence's dining habits are illegal and sexist and terrible.

#640 Perpetual Emotion Machine

Perpetual Emotion Machine

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Roissy

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

Every ((())) Time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: media, millennials, shitthatneverhappened, shit, that, never, happened

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.