Support the Official Forum of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
Getting a PHAT tax refund this year? Spare your loved ones the grief of wondering how it will be divided among them. Endorse that refund check over to your favorite Internet forum, the only family you need and the only family you truly have.

Bitcoins? Gift cards? Money orders? We take them! Click here for more details. Your contributions allow us to fund botnet armies that will downvote the African-American Panther movie while review aggregation site IT staff cry in frustration. MPC is the forum that will never be taken in by wall-eyed Vice reporters promising favorable coverage.

* * * * * 105 votes

The Donald Trump Presidential Archive
Megathread for the world's greatest Twitter troll and your next president

Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
38278 replies to this topic

#37661 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

I started this gangsta shit this the muthfuckin thanks I get

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3635 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:19 PM

"Turkey, our ally for decades"

remember that when they say we have to be in a cold war with Russia because we're Good and Russia's Evil, they're lying, it has nothing to do with morality

#37662 Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

View PostMaster of Disaster, on 10 August 2018 - 07:53 PM, said:

Turkey doubled down on stupid....with Donald Trump.  Turkey's gonna need a new sultan sooner rather than later.

https://www.zerohedg...-terrorist-ties

A group of lawyers aligned to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has filed formal charges against a number of US Air Force officers who are stationed at Turkey’s Incirlik Air Base. The complaint accuses them of having ties to terrorist groups, and of being in league with the banned Gulenist organization.

I have reconsidered this.  Erdogan may have aggravated this dispute to be able to blame the US/POTUS to have a scapegoat for the failing Turkish economy.  Erdogan has taken a lot of debt to "stimulus" the Turkish economy.  That bill is coming due.  Now he can blame someone.

I really hope POTUS makes a good deal and sells the Turks to the Russians and out of NATO.  Getting more than a dollar for that Islamic hellhole would be a great deal.

https://www.zerohedg...ing-lira-monday

#37663 Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Enlightening
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:04 AM

The Donald Trump Cinematic Universe

Pretty good Politico article on how Trump expertly used his numerous cameos in Hollywood films to bolster his status in the American consciousness. Of course the author has to throw in the obligatory dismissive jabs and attributes Trump's skilful use of this publicity to his supposed thin skin and megalomania.

“’They shot around him,’ said [a production] aide. ‘He'd come in and out of meetings and shoot a take or two, then leave. They gave him a script, but I don't think he ever sat down and learned his lines. I think he ad-libbed most of it, but everybody seemed pleased.’”

:loltrump:

Included as a DVD extra, it was largely forgotten to history until the 2016 campaign, when Newsweek reported on a leaked email from a Trump assistant to the Wall Street crew, going over in painstaking detail Trump’s demands for how he was to be portrayed.

Some choice excerpts: “Lighting, warm golden lighting (no red tones please)… The result is golden blond hair, warm golden (even tone) tan skin and a more defined jaw-line… A great reference for Mr. Trump’s look is always the boardroom scenes in Celebrity Apprentice.”

Laugh, sure. But then watch the scene. The Trump who swaggers into the barbershop and takes a seat next to Douglas’ iconic Gordon Gekko is indistinguishable from the Trump who’s dominated cable news for the last three-plus years now—the red tie, the bronzer, the unctuous smile. With a palette swap for the tie, it’s like he could have walked off the set and onto the backdrop for his election-night headshot.

https://www.politico...universe-219348

#37664 Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Enlightening

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:06 AM

#37665 That One Guy

That One Guy

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5243 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • How did you find MPC:glp forums

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:24 AM

I <3 MY PRESIDENT! :allears:

"Sorry"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wacky Omorosa twisted and manipulated her former fiancée to get all his money by making him change his will, while he was on his death bed.

https://www.tmz.com/...maingault-will/

Michael Clarke Duncan's Family We Want Omarosa Investigated

Michael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

The only question I have:  Is she jewish?

Edited by That One Guy, 14 August 2018 - 07:23 AM.

#37666 Endorphins

Endorphins

TheSingularity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • How did you find MPC:Vk.com
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:56 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 13 August 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

I <3 MY PRESIDENT! :allears:

"Sorry"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wacky Omorosa twisted and manipulated her Ex to get all his money by making him change his will, while he was on his death bed.

https://www.tmz.com/...maingault-will/

Michael Clarke Duncan's Family We Want Omarosa Investigated

Michael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Epic

#37667 KG: Afrosexological Twerker

KG: Afrosexological Twerker

Esoteric Yellowstonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationPronouns: biceps/triceps/quadriceps
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in blood on the walls of Abu Ghraib
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:00 PM

View PostDay 3, on 13 August 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

Epic

what did he mean by this

#37668 Rutger Kipling

Rutger Kipling

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's post about nerds

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:36 PM

misspelled "spic"?

#37669 KG: Afrosexological Twerker

KG: Afrosexological Twerker

Esoteric Yellowstonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1762 posts
  • LocationPronouns: biceps/triceps/quadriceps
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in blood on the walls of Abu Ghraib

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:44 PM

View PostRutger Kipling, on 13 August 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

misspelled "spic"?

son of a bitch, neither TOG nor Doctor Don is a spic, why the hell would that bastard call either one a spic? Sing, you WILL answer for this.

#37670 No-One of Consequence

No-One of Consequence

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC posters on Gab.ai

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

View PostThat One Guy, on 13 August 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

As we all know, blacks are the real Jews.  https://en.wikipedia...brew_Israelites

The current pale monkeys masquerading as Jews are, funnily enough, Jewing blacks out of their rightful place.

#37671 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

I started this gangsta shit this the muthfuckin thanks I get

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3635 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:10 PM

only TOG could ask if Omarosa is Jewish and pull it off, do not try that at home

#37672 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3589 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:32 PM

The most ridiculous thing about Omarosa is that she a) recorded herself being fired by General Kelly in the Situation Room, a SCIF, and b) believed that releasing the tape, in which Kelly referred to her "integrity issues", was a big win for Omarosa.

Dr. President Trump is right, she's a wacky bitch with a lying problem.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 13 August 2018 - 02:32 PM.

#37673 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:01 PM

Funny how Omarosa knew President Trump for many years before taking a $15K/month cushy job in the White House, with nothing but great things to say about him. Even after getting canned by Kelly she said nice things about him. She said something along the lines of him not being racist, but racial. Maybe he's aware of black crime rate, so that makes him racial aka WOKE AF? Now she's got a book and image to sell, and lying to left-wing TV will get enough copies sold to pay for whatever drug or alcohol addiction you know she has.

#37674 Ridgeline

Ridgeline

Boring MPC Whyte Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7753 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:25 PM

Latest s**tlib butthurt.  Trump didn't mention the cancerous growth from Arizona by name.

:gooncry: Why won't he say John McCain's name? We luv ARE vetrans like McCain**soto voce**unless he's running against a Democrat.

#37675 RexLex Commander of the Chaos

RexLex Commander of the Chaos

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Cinco Jotas
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:25 PM

WASHINGTON POST: TRUMP POSED WITH ‘SEXIST’ MOTORCYCLIST PATCH

The Washington Post published an article on Monday complaining that President Trump posed next to a biker wearing a “sexist” patch on his vest.

Trump met with supporters in the “Bikers For Trump” group over the weekend and posed for photos with some of the group’s members at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.

The bikers typically wear vests with dozens of various patches on them, and the Washington Post zoomed in on the photos of the bikers with the president to see what the patches said.

One of the patches seemed to ruffle the feathers of one reporter, who called it “sexist.” The patch in question features an image of a topless woman with guns covering her breasts and the caption, “I [heart] guns and t***ies.”

“Usually, staff members carefully vet people and settings where a president may be photographed to prevent any embarrassments,” WaPo’s Anne Gearan wrote. “The man with the patch was near Trump for most of the time reporters saw the president, and they took at least one picture together.”

Posted Image

Gearan added that she does not know if Trump even noticed the patch on the man’s vest, but claimed that the photos of Trump with the bikers are “being scrutinized on Twitter.”

WaPo also pointed out that the man had a patch reading, “Terrorist Hunting Permit,” while another sported one stating, “This is America. We eat meat, we drink beer and we speak f***in’ English.”

:librage: TWITTER SCRUTINY NOW!

:trump: America has the best guns and the best titties!

#37676 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:29 PM

I pulled this link from her Wikipedia page.

https://www.politico...295490?lo=ap_b1

White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Thursday disputed accounts of her announced departure from the Trump administration, saying that she resigned from her position and wasn't fired.

She alleged that a trickle-down media whore who reported details about the departure “has a personal vendetta against me.” Manigault Newman did not name the reporter, although it seemed clear her attacks were directed at April Ryan, the Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks and a contributor to CNN.

“I resigned and I didn't do that in the residence as being reported. [White House chief of staff] John Kelly and I sat down in the situation room, which is a very secure, very quiet room in the White House and we had a very candid conversation,” Manigault Newman told ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Thursday. “No one else has reported what she's reporting and this is the one person who has attacked me for the last year. So you know that this is personal.”

Resigned? But the tape you just released proved Kelly fired you.

She's full of s**t.

#37677 BJ Dart

BJ Dart

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Spic-Nig Cycle Screencap

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:33 PM

"Titties" is a dirty word but I can go outside and see a parade of f****ts in bondage gear in broad daylight marching down main street for a Pride event.

#37678 Ridgeline

Ridgeline

Boring MPC Whyte Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7753 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:36 PM

View PostCocaine Mitch, on 13 August 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

Resigned? But the tape you just released proved Kelly fired you.

She's full of s**t.

She's so full of it, it turned her skin brown.

Edited by Ridgeline, 13 August 2018 - 03:36 PM.

#37679 I Mildly Touched Richard Dawkins

I Mildly Touched Richard Dawkins

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • How did you find MPC:At a Rubio Foam Party

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:54 PM

Oh please come out against guns, titties and slightly raunchy humor.

A world where Mel Brooks movies are a moral hazard but trannies and terrorists are just misunderstood and in need of a hug.

#37680 Regime Loyalist

Regime Loyalist

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Heart of Dixie
  • How did you find MPC:lurking NRx twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

oh yeah, that's the good stuff

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.