Support the Official Forum of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
Getting a PHAT tax refund this year? Spare your loved ones the grief of wondering how it will be divided among them. Endorse that refund check over to your favorite Internet forum, the only family you need and the only family you truly have.

Bitcoins? Gift cards? Money orders? We take them! Click here for more details. Your contributions allow us to fund botnet armies that will downvote the African-American Panther movie while review aggregation site IT staff cry in frustration. MPC is the forum that will never be taken in by wall-eyed Vice reporters promising favorable coverage.

* * * * * 104 votes

The Donald Trump Presidential Archive
Megathread for the world's greatest Twitter troll and your next president

Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
37787 replies to this topic

#37601 No-One of Consequence

No-One of Consequence

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC posters on Gab.ai
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:02 PM

View PostJourdan Peterson, on 08 August 2018 - 10:47 PM, said:

BREAKING: California Prosecutors drop major charges against violent Antifa gang member Eric Clanton who assaulted Trump supporter with deadly weapon

Now, I knew this already, having lived in Berkeley and Oakland and seen this many, many times. Still, the arrogance of these people complaining about "Trump's rhetoric" while letting people who have physically assaulted Trump supporters skate is both infuriating and instructive.

We're going to have to fight.

The modern legal system is based upon the King's Peace.  Basically, the idea is that the King's right to a peaceful kingdom supersedes your right to immediate reprisal.  In return for agreeing to settle disputes peacefully, the King will give you justice.  In the modern era, the State (King) is no longer giving us justice.  That's not a good look for stability going forward.

View PostJack of All Hates, on 09 August 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

View PostMonkfish, on 09 August 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

If the left gets power over us again, it will come from pissed off Trump mobs and vast swaths of the country on a drug comedown. Winning is an addiction -- our side finally has a taste for it.

I don't believe this, until I see it.  A lot of the talk seems like bravado, or whistling past the graveyard.  The American right sits and waits on authority to handle things, and it'll just keep on waiting, only more frustrated.  Isn't that what it means to be a Conservative, on the American right?  When has the right in America ever erupted in substantial violence?  If you were inclined to do that, you'd be a leftist.

History never repeats itself, and certainly there hasn't been an empire crackup coming quite like ours.  There are some things in our favor though, and I'd like to highlight one of them.

There is now approximately 20.4 million military veterans in the country.  7.1 million of those are from the Bush II wars and up.  Additionally, there are about 1.4 million people in active duty in the Marines and Army (including National Guard and Reserves).  Around 20% of those were directly involved with combat operations, so say 1.7 million people bumping around the country with combat experience.  I'm willing to gamble that around 85% of them could be counted on to be on our side if the s**t really hits the fan.  That's 1,445,000 people in the country with both training and access to military weaponry, dispersed all around the country.

There has been plenty of pushback against Leftist street violence, even if it doesn't make the news.  The Left can operate in their little enclaves, but can't take the show on the road like they did in the 60s-70s.  I remember when they tried to expand OWS from the actual Wall Street, it didn't work.  You don't see Antifa putting mass bodies on the street outside of their bug hives.

Just prior to the Civil War, there was also a bunch of veterans with good military training from war in South America and Mexico.  Both sides were able to whistle up somewhat competent armies quickly by relying on that talent pool.  The men were primarily motivated by loyalty to their state or to the US.  Today, I believe only one side would be able to count on that advantage, and if the average blue hair doesn't know that, Soros et al sure as s**t do.  The only way things go Civil War 2.0 is if the Left loses control of their pets, but if they do, they lose the moral high ground and get slapped.

That's of course assuming the economy doesn't explode in 15 or so years, which it most likely will (none of the current fed/state/local debts have any chance of getting paid off).  Then nobody can really predict what will happen because there won't be anything like it in history to reference.

So anyway, don't worry too much about it.  The Right getting behind Trump (isn't his R approval like 90%?) is a good sign that people are at least paying some attention now.

#37602 Hyperion

Hyperion

Soft Power Dividend Milker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • How did you find MPC:milking the soft power dividend
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:23 PM

View PostSalpin, on 09 August 2018 - 03:58 AM, said:

Just letting you know, Hillary polled better among black fella women than black fella men.

Thank you for your excellent and astute contribution to the Donald J. Trump thread here at My Posting Career!

On behalf of all of us, I'd like to offer you the position of "Posting Contributor I." You'll be receiving your offer letter shortly in your messages. Enclosed within is the address to the private MPC bath house, along with the secret password to get in (it's "Steve Sailer," don't ask me why).

Toodles!

#37603 Guardian of Zion

Guardian of Zion

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC found me
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

#37604 Heimat

Heimat

Forums Account Manager

• Chaperoned
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking hate facts via Google

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:59 AM

#37605 Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2950 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

Inevitably, someone was going to have to be the first world leader utterly crushed by the Donald.  Erdogan seems like a strong choice.  Who would go to bat for Erdogan?

* Liberals hate him for dismantling most of Turkey's secular/modern reforms.
* Right-wingers hate him for the migrant invasion of Europe.
* Israel and Saudi Arabia hate him for some business with Syria that I honestly can't keep track of.
* Russia hates him for shooting down their plane and assassinating their ambassador.

#37606 jolly_cynic

jolly_cynic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Saw a reference to it on rvf.

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:30 AM

:librage: but but but ARE NATO ALLIANCE

#37607 Monkfish

Monkfish

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:57 AM

Gonna rant here. I REALLY hate Turks. I'm fiercely anti-war, especially in cousin-match.com, but the prospect of Turkey crumbling into economic ruin and then being relentlessly carpet bombed fills me with overwhelming joy.

Turks are lazy, pompous, hot-tempered heathens with a chip on their shoulder. Anything that can be said about Mexicans, blacks, and Jews in the US applies even more so to the Turk, who seems to embody the very worst traits and behaviors of each group burdening us. You can find hospitality and generosity in the most remote corners of the continent of dick washers and the Arab world, but the Turk won't piss on you to put out a fire. They're cut-throat thirst buckets funneling death and destruction into Europe as much today as the last 6 centuries.

They smell like dog s**t, turn beautiful European cities into third-world slums, and maintain a pompous loyalty to no one but themselves. Even more disgusting than their stench, loudness, appearance, and public behavior is the Turkish language, an experiment in adding as many umlaut ö's and ü's to their death rattle words as possible. Completely worthless roaches.

Put America to work crafting millions of  impalement spikes.

#37608 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3496 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:05 AM

View PostMonkfish, on 10 August 2018 - 07:57 AM, said:

Gonna rant here. I REALLY hate Turks. I'm fiercely anti-war, especially in cousin-match.com, but the prospect of Turkey crumbling into economic ruin and then being relentlessly carpet bombed fills me with overwhelming joy.

Turks are lazy, pompous, hot-tempered heathens with a chip on their shoulder. Anything that can be said about Mexicans, blacks, and Jews in the US applies even more so to the Turk, who seems to embody the very worst traits and behaviors of each group burdening us. You can find hospitality and generosity in the most remote corners of the continent of dick washers and the Arab world, but the Turk won't piss on you to put out a fire. They're cut-throat thirst buckets funneling death and destruction into Europe as much today as the last 6 centuries.

They smell like dog s**t, turn beautiful European cities into third-world slums, and maintain a pompous loyalty to no one but themselves. Even more disgusting than their stench, loudness, appearance, and public behavior is the Turkish language, an experiment in adding as many umlaut ö's and ü's to their death rattle words as possible. Completely worthless roaches.

Posted Image I'm Vlad Tepes, and I approve this message.*

*Paid for by the Campaign to Reincarnate Vlad Tepes.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 10 August 2018 - 08:06 AM.

#37609 Summer Camp of the Saints

Summer Camp of the Saints

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts
  • LocationSpaghetti Warehouse
  • How did you find MPC:Appointed to Trump cabinet

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:42 AM

Don John Miller of America is going to the war.

#37610 Bersicker

Bersicker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:45 AM

Never was there a more appropriate time for this.

Posted Image

#37611 outdoorswomp (current)

outdoorswomp (current)

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • How did you find MPC:There I was, in band camp

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:49 AM

View PostNo-One of Consequence, on 09 August 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

There is now approximately 20.4 million military veterans in the country.  7.1 million of those are from the Bush II wars and up.  Additionally, there are about 1.4 million people in active duty in the Marines and Army (including National Guard and Reserves).  Around 20% of those were directly involved with combat operations, so say 1.7 million people bumping around the country with combat experience.  I'm willing to gamble that around 85% of them could be counted on to be on our side if the s**t really hits the fan.  That's 1,445,000 people in the country with both training and access to military weaponry, dispersed all around the country.

I think most people would be surprised at how many leftists are in the US military, but considering that the vast majority of military members will never see combat, and they are millenials, it shouldn't be too much of a shock. To be honest, when I left active duty I was pretty much a leftist myself. What happened to me was that I went to college afterwards and eventually encountered two things: the complete stupidity and lack of logical reasoning ability of the left, and their utter contempt for military members and veterans. The more I looked at their arguments, the more I saw how silly most of them were.

I suspect that the same thing will happen to most of today's military members and veterans when they actually have to spend time around true leftists. Sure, it's great fun to be the contrary liberal voice when you're still surrounded by the military, but once you leave that group and immerse yourself among liberals full-time, even non-combat vets will start to feel the contempt that everyone has for them. That is, expect for the stupid ones who enjoy the patronizing way they are used as props.

#37612 Regime Loyalist

Regime Loyalist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationDeep in the Heart of Dixie
  • How did you find MPC:lurking NRx twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:02 AM

While MSNBC is busy parading retired shuttle pilot Mark "Gabby's husband" Kelly around, boldly declaring the "Space Community" is firmly against President Trump's SPACE FORCE, America's premier Space Chad weighs in:

TRIGGER WARNING

#37613 Eichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke

Eichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Tay, the racist and sexist AI chatbot.

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

View Postoutdoorswomp (current), on 10 August 2018 - 08:49 AM, said:

I think most people would be surprised at how many leftists are in the US military, but considering that the vast majority of military members will never see combat, and they are millenials, it shouldn't be too much of a shock. To be honest, when I left active duty I was pretty much a leftist myself. What happened to me was that I went to college afterwards and eventually encountered two things: the complete stupidity and lack of logical reasoning ability of the left, and their utter contempt for military members and veterans. The more I looked at their arguments, the more I saw how silly most of them were.

I suspect that the same thing will happen to most of today's military members and veterans when they actually have to spend time around true leftists. Sure, it's great fun to be the contrary liberal voice when you're still surrounded by the military, but once you leave that group and immerse yourself among liberals full-time, even non-combat vets will start to feel the contempt that everyone has for them. That is, expect for the stupid ones who enjoy the patronizing way they are used as props.

I can personally assure you that a huge chunk of the modern US military are functional retards.

#37614 Eichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:20 AM

View PostRegime Loyalist, on 10 August 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

While MSNBC is busy parading retired shuttle pilot Mark "Gabby's husband" Kelly around, boldly declaring the "Space Community" is firmly against President Trump's SPACE FORCE, America's premier Space Chad weighs in:

TRIGGER WARNING

Lol, read the butthurt replies. Lefties are such children. Elderly Buzz Aldrin probably has more free testosterone in his blood than every male employee at Twitter combined.

#37615 AIDS Kills Fags Dead

AIDS Kills Fags Dead

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Rabbit Hole of Hate Posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:25 AM

The only thing worse than the Turks in Turkey are the Turks infesting Germany.

#37616 outdoorswomp (current)

outdoorswomp (current)

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • How did you find MPC:There I was, in band camp

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:31 AM

View PostEichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke, on 10 August 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

I can personally assure you that a huge chunk of the modern US military are functional retards.

Yes, this I know to be true, as I am still in the Reserves (which, I have to admit, indicates my own retardation). Still, I meet far fewer retards in the military than I do on the average college campus.

One other thing that military people understand: other races. Once you spend a few years working, eating, partying, and living with nearly every race on the planet, all the illusions drop away. I think that was what amused me the most when I went back to college after leaving the active duty Navy (the sea-going Navy, no less). When the lily-white kids at my small, very white university talked about nigs. "You ever actually lived with them?"

#37617 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4602 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

View PostAIDS Kills Fags Dead, on 10 August 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

The only thing worse than the Turks in Turkey are the Turks infesting Germany.

I took a German class in high school, where I learned that there is a word in German for all the Turkroaches they imported to do cheap labor:  Gastarbeiter which is "guest worker".  :lol: Bomber Harris come back do it again

#37618 Eichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:43 AM

View Postoutdoorswomp (current), on 10 August 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

View PostEichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke, on 10 August 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

Yes, this I know to be true, as I am still in the Reserves (which, I have to admit, indicates my own retardation). Still, I meet far fewer retards in the military than I do on the average college campus.

One other thing that military people understand: other races. Once you spend a few years working, eating, partying, and living with nearly every race on the planet, all the illusions drop away. I think that was what amused me the most when I went back to college after leaving the active duty Navy (the sea-going Navy, no less). When the lily-white kids at my small, very white university talked about nigs. "You ever actually lived with them?"

There was a lot of blacks in my basic company. My platoon was probably 50% black, the rest a mix of rural whites, beaners and pacific islanders. Well, a smaller black guy would sneak out after lights out to the PX to buy/steal snickers, smokes, cola. One of the drills tried to chase him back, and didn't catch him... but knew it was someone from our platoon.

We got smoked for hours. With each and every push up that night, the white guys in my platoon got a little bit more racist.

Edited by Eichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke, 10 August 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#37619 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4602 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:44 AM

Band o' Bruthas

#37620 Borrin Goldbags: Powerful Trade Advocate

Borrin Goldbags: Powerful Trade Advocate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heard URL on the Nixon Tapes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:59 AM

View PostEichenwald: The Legend of GayStroke, on 10 August 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

View Postoutdoorswomp (current), on 10 August 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

There was a lot of blacks in my basic company. My platoon was probably 50% black, the rest a mix of rural whites, beaners and pacific islanders. Well, a smaller black guy would sneak out after lights out to the PX to buy/steal snickers, smokes, cola. One of the drills tried to chase him back, and didn't catch him... but knew it was someone from our platoon.

We got smoked for hours. With each and every push up that night, the white guys in my platoon got a little bit more racist.

One of our favorite tricks in basic was to tell a Puerto Rican, “You Mexicans are all right,” or something along those lines. The Puerto Ricans would inevitably get offended: “WHATCHOO TALKIN BOUT ESE?! WE AIN’T NO DAMN MEXICANS, WE’RE AMERICAN LIKE YOU, CARNAL!” The Mexicans would overhear and get offended that the Puerto Ricans were offended at being called Mexican :lol:

Seriously though, they still have to go back.

Edited by Borrin Goldbags: Powerful Trade Advocate, 10 August 2018 - 10:02 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.