Support the Official Forum of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
Getting a PHAT tax refund this year? Spare your loved ones the grief of wondering how it will be divided among them. Endorse that refund check over to your favorite Internet forum, the only family you need and the only family you truly have.

Bitcoins? Gift cards? Money orders? We take them! Click here for more details. Your contributions allow us to fund botnet armies that will downvote the African-American Panther movie while review aggregation site IT staff cry in frustration. MPC is the forum that will never be taken in by wall-eyed Vice reporters promising favorable coverage.

* * * * * 104 votes

The Donald Trump Presidential Archive
Megathread for the world's greatest Twitter troll and your next president

Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
37787 replies to this topic

#37581 GhostfaceCracka

GhostfaceCracka

knight commander of the order of oat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5064 posts
  • Locationsoutheast virginia
  • How did you find MPC:Mencius Moldbug
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:59 PM

View PostCuban Superman-ondonotdronelist, on 08 August 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

Hillobitch got 88% of their vote. Sounds like they showed up to me.

I'm afraid this will go down in your permanent record.

#37582 Salpin

Salpin

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:58 AM

Just letting you know, Hillary polled better among black fella women than black fella men.

Edited by Salpin, 09 August 2018 - 03:59 AM.

#37583 Lardo McFatterson

Lardo McFatterson

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • How did you find MPC:bing search for "managerialist faggotry"
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:57 AM

View PostSalpin, on 09 August 2018 - 03:58 AM, said:

Hillary polled better among black fella women

The preferred term is "She-gro"

#37584 Borrin Goldbags: Powerful Trade Advocate

Borrin Goldbags: Powerful Trade Advocate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heard URL on the Nixon Tapes
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:13 AM

Posted Image

#37585 Heimat

Heimat

Forums Account Manager

• Chaperoned
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking hate facts via Google
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Fell and Inflation Ticked Down, Suggesting Strong U.S. Economy Unfazed by Trade War

Applications for new unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week and producer prices fell, indicating that the strong U.S. economy is standing up quite well amid global trade disputes.

Initial jobless claims fell declined by 6,000 a seasonally adjusted 213,000, the Labor Department said Thursday. Economists had expected the rate to rise to 220,000.

The four-week moving average of claims, considered a more reliable measure of the labor market because it smooths out week-to-week volatility, fell to 214,250.  That is equal to the 48-year low set in May, according to Schwab’s Randy Federick.

There had been some reports of layoffs due to tariff pressure. The decline in claims, however, suggests that the U.S. labor market is very strong overall. Prior to the Trump presidency, unemployment claims have not been this low since the 1970s.

A similar story is playing out in price data. There have been numerous claims that tariffs and trade disputes will push up prices, acting as a tax on U.S. consumers. But a measure of prices before they reach the consumer, known as the producer price index, unexpectedly fell in July.

The producer price index showed prices up 3.3 percent compared with a year earlier. That’s a decline from 3.4 percent in June. Economists had expected producer prices to rise.

On Friday, the U.S. government will release the latest reading of consumer prices.

https://www.breitbar...d-by-trade-war/

#37586 Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationCrashing this plane
  • How did you find MPC:Foseti

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:16 AM

View PostCuban Superman-ondonotdronelist, on 08 August 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostCinco Jotas, on 08 August 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

NAACP/Latino Decisions poll shows Trump's approval rate among blacks now at 21%, double what it was in April...

Posted Image

It's happening.

Does it matter who the 17 eligible black voters support? No. Has there been a national election that hinged on the darky vote? No. The m5m loves to talk about who the blacks vote for, but it always feels like they're just trying to report ANYTHING not negative about blacks. Reports about their voting tendencies aren't positive, just neutral. The insane lunatic left probably feels the moral authority of their pet policies is valid if blacks support them. I don't think blacks wanted fag marriage, but it passed, injecting more cogdis into the left. (Black vote meaningless) I now just realized that the insane lunatic left probably sees the black voting numbers as indicative of ALL minorities. Never change, insane lunatic left.

Black turnout in 2016 dipped several points below 2012 levels, as Black Jesus wasn't running this time, and Trump got more black votes than Romney. You do realize that this flipped the election in our favor, right? Trump is up to around 20% approval now with blacks, double where he was in April. That translates into a not insignificant number of votes. You didn't think this through.

#37587 Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationCrashing this plane
  • How did you find MPC:Foseti

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:18 AM

Oh, and the black vote is why Doug Jones won in Alabama. So yeah, it's pretty important.

#37588 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3496 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:57 AM

View PostJourdan Peterson, on 08 August 2018 - 10:47 PM, said:

BREAKING: California Prosecutors drop major charges against violent Antifa gang member Eric Clanton who assaulted Trump supporter with deadly weapon

Now, I knew this already, having lived in Berkeley and Oakland and seen this many, many times. Still, the arrogance of these people complaining about "Trump's rhetoric" while letting people who have physically assaulted Trump supporters skate is both infuriating and instructive.

We're going to have to fight.

Yep. I'm pretty optimistic about things, but this past week, my one insistent, recurring thought has been, "this will end in blood."

On Friday, after everything came out, I was sure the NY Times was going to climb down and fire (or forcibly resign) Sarah Jeong. On Monday, when it hadn't happened: "This will end in blood."

On Monday, the F.A.G.S. unpersoning Alex Jones, accompanied by leftists braying about killing free speech: "This will end in blood."

This ridiculous release of Eric Clanton: "This will end in blood."

I hope I'm wrong.  But it looks like the left in this country is gearing up to fight and we're going to have to deal with it in the next two years.  These fucklenuts have convinced themselves that they're facing existential evil, and that anything they do is justified. Right now, they've confined themselves to over-wrought op-eds and passive-aggressive corporate unfriendings.  When Trump moves to reign in their power, or break up their social media monopolies, a few of them will take it to the next level.  We won't get Civil War 2.0. We'll probably get targeted assassinations and leftist terror, just as we did in the 1960s and 70s; a low level insurgency that will drag on for years.

Pray for the safety of the president and the nation.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 09 August 2018 - 09:59 AM.

#37589 Monkfish

Monkfish

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:22 AM

When the right has power (now), the threat of violence comes from unhinged lefty fringe groups like in the 60s and 70s. If the left gets power over us again, it will come from pissed off Trump mobs and vast swaths of the country on a drug comedown. Winning is an addiction -- our side finally has a taste for it.

Do you think Trump loyalists will ever accept another Obama reopening the flood gates? Or some Romney-light Republican dragging us back to status quo donor class policies? Just wait for it, anger and bitterness will escalate tensions at light-speed after Trump.

#37590 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4602 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:36 AM

View PostMonkfish, on 09 August 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

If the left gets power over us again, it will come from pissed off Trump mobs and vast swaths of the country on a drug comedown. Winning is an addiction -- our side finally has a taste for it.

I don't believe this, until I see it.  A lot of the talk seems like bravado, or whistling past the graveyard.  The American right sits and waits on authority to handle things, and it'll just keep on waiting, only more frustrated.  Isn't that what it means to be a Conservative, on the American right?  When has the right in America ever erupted in substantial violence?  If you were inclined to do that, you'd be a leftist.

#37591 Unprofessional Behaviorist

Unprofessional Behaviorist

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Blindfolded and with my hands in my ass

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:46 AM

View PostCinco Jotas, on 09 August 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

These fucklenuts have convinced themselves that they're facing existential evil, and that anything they do is justified. Right now, they've confined themselves to over-wrought op-eds and passive-aggressive corporate unfriendings.  When Trump moves to reign in their power, or break up their social media monopolies, a few of them will take it to the next level.  We won't get Civil War 2.0. We'll probably get targeted assassinations and leftist terror, just as we did in the 1960s and 70s; a low level insurgency that will drag on for years.

Pray for the safety of the president and the nation.

Liberals have been calling Republicans Nazis since at least Truman, but something changed recently. It's not disingenuous rhetorical bullshit anymore. They seem to really believe Trump and conservatives represent a rising tide of actual Nazism in this country, and if they don't stop it, there really are going to be death camps in America for Jews, beaners, and fags.

So yeah, when you bring up things like free speech, democracy, and so on, they really do see all that as thin cover that actual-heiling-Nazis are using to take over the government and begin a campaign of genocide, so of course they need to be done away with.

Edited by Unprofessional Behaviorist, 09 August 2018 - 10:47 AM.

#37592 Money Vampire

Money Vampire

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste using MPC whenever he ran out of ideas.

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

We won't see Right Wing violence until the Civil War officially begins. Until then, the Left can conduct low intensity street violence with near impunity. Making things worse is that the Left has the initiative because they get to decide when the actual Civil War begins. Being on the defensive with no way to counter-attack is a pretty shitty situation to be in, but that's the cost of being the good guys.

#37593 Monkfish

Monkfish

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:04 AM

View PostJack of All Hates, on 09 August 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

I don't believe this, until I see it.  A lot of the talk seems like bravado, or whistling past the graveyard.  The American right sits and waits on authority to handle things, and it'll just keep on waiting, only more frustrated.  Isn't that what it means to be a Conservative, on the American right?  When has the right in America ever erupted in substantial violence?  If you were inclined to do that, you'd be a leftist.

You can point to any major event in history, and 20 years prior to that event, it would have been unthinkable. The future is never a carbon copy of the past, and all people have a breaking point. What we've seen since 2008 is an almost complete evaporation of a sensible middle ground that still has faith/trust in the system and each other. Is American behavior prior to this polarization and loss of trust a reliable indicator how we'll behave after it?

My point is that stakes are high, and as CJ noted, it's rapidly escalating beyond just talk. It's a safe assumption things will get worse before they get better. There needs to be a cautious and realistic plan how to move forward post-Trump, because neither side is willing to just look the other way. I have more faith in Trump's base as a successor to this movement than some empty suit piggybacking off of it.

#37594 Unprofessional Behaviorist

Unprofessional Behaviorist

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Blindfolded and with my hands in my ass

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:05 AM

View PostMoney Vampire, on 09 August 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

We won't see Right Wing violence until the Civil War officially begins. Until then, the Left can conduct low intensity street violence with near impunity. Making things worse is that the Left has the initiative because they get to decide when the actual Civil War begins. Being on the defensive with no way to counter-attack is a pretty shitty situation to be in, but that's the cost of being the good guys.

Arrestig, prosecuting, and imprisoning leftist radicals is right-wing violence. Note that leftists get away with s**t when and where they control the apparatus of state. Antifa street violence in Berkley is just acting as a proxy for the government in Sacramento.

#37595 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:32 AM

View PostMonkfish, on 09 August 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

When the right has power (now), the threat of violence comes from unhinged lefty fringe groups like in the 60s and 70s. If the left gets power over us again, it will come from pissed off Trump mobs and vast swaths of the country on a drug comedown. Winning is an addiction -- our side finally has a taste for it.

Do you think Trump loyalists will ever accept another Obama reopening the flood gates? Or some Romney-light Republican dragging us back to status quo donor class policies? Just wait for it, anger and bitterness will escalate tensions at light-speed after Trump.

I remember so many ACHSHUALLYS and OMG TRUMP SO DUMB when the President said something about Jackson-Civil War in an interview then tweeted the above later the next day after the media freakout. They thought he didn't know anything about history because Old Hickory died 16 years before the Civil War and thus had nothing to do with it. I remember the split screens on CNN at the gym and shaking my head at the cross-talking hairdos. ACTUALLY, media f****ts, if you know ANYTHING about White House and Presidential history you'd know Jackson's fervent belief in keeping the Union together as proven by the hatred between he and his OWN VEEP John C. Calhoun, who was talking nullification and secession in 1832-33. Jackson laid the smack down on South Carolina those two years to keep the Union together. If you read any history book or the great biography American Lion (which is my current read) you learn all about this, you stupid media talking head f****ts.

#37596 kardashianistic_judenkulture

kardashianistic_judenkulture

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

#37597 Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2950 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:38 PM

Andrew Jackson was a great man.  Someday, perhaps we'll be a fine enough country again to deserve to have him on our money.

#37598 Designated Spreadsheeter

Designated Spreadsheeter

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 21 posts
  • How did you find MPC:NRA newsletter

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:27 PM

View PostUnprofessional Behaviorist, on 09 August 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

Liberals have been calling Republicans Nazis since at least Truman, but something changed recently. It's not disingenuous rhetorical bullshit anymore. They seem to really believe Trump and conservatives represent a rising tide of actual Nazism in this country, and if they don't stop it, there really are going to be death camps in America for Jews, beaners, and fags.

So yeah, when you bring up things like free speech, democracy, and so on, they really do see all that as thin cover that actual-heiling-Nazis are using to take over the government and begin a campaign of genocide, so of course they need to be done away with.

This is nothing new at all.
http://www.israellobby.org/ADL/
Most specifically http://www.israellob...---Section5.PDF
Starting on page 128. Or here for a direct link to it.
https://imgur.com/a/UPfDqJi
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This is also very interesting: http://collections.a...763.047.001.pdf
Their own stuff, in the 40s they were just hyping up "the evil KKK". Because everyone knew what a "nazi" was, and no one would tolerate Americans being accused of that. So it was "KKKism".
They even circulated "The Facts" to keep tabs on all the "hate incidents" going on and keep all their members on the same narrative.

This is all very useful today to mine for esoteric references for dogwhistles, which they surely have never forgotten, despite their sleepy eyes and lowbrows suggesting otherwise.
No need to guess at what actually triggers them, here's a giant archive of letters kvetching at the FBI to "do something".

#37599 outdoorswomp (current)

outdoorswomp (current)

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • How did you find MPC:There I was, in band camp

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

View PostUnprofessional Behaviorist, on 09 August 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

...and if they don't stop it, there really are going to be death camps in America for Jews, beaners, and fags.

One can have a dream, right?

#37600 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4602 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:40 PM

View PostJane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian, on 09 August 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Andrew Jackson was a great man.  Someday, perhaps we'll be a fine enough country again to deserve to have him on our money.

Long forgotten:  that talk about replacing Jackson on the 20 with Tawana Brawley

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.