Support the Official Forum of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
Getting a PHAT tax refund this year? Spare your loved ones the grief of wondering how it will be divided among them. Endorse that refund check over to your favorite Internet forum, the only family you need and the only family you truly have.

Bitcoins? Gift cards? Money orders? We take them! Click here for more details. Your contributions allow us to fund botnet armies that will downvote the African-American Panther movie while review aggregation site IT staff cry in frustration. MPC is the forum that will never be taken in by wall-eyed Vice reporters promising favorable coverage.

* * * * * 104 votes

The Donald Trump Presidential Archive
Megathread for the world's greatest Twitter troll and your next president

Donald Trump

• Please log in to reply
37787 replies to this topic

#37561 Heimat

Heimat

Forums Account Manager

• Chaperoned
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking hate facts via Google
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:54 AM

#37562 Habakkuk Mucklewrath

Habakkuk Mucklewrath

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • How did you find MPC:ushered here by the Golem of Prague
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 07 August 2018 - 07:53 AM

First off, yes, that is an awesome find. As usual, many of the Trump memes and kill shots from 2016 which are held up as opportunistic innovations on his part turn out to be very, very longstanding views, his own views, which he's held for literally decades. The man has been a thoughtful follower of the American political scene probably his whole career.

Then second, don't miss the last few seconds of that clip. He also s**ts on GWB, "Well so far I've been very, very saddened by the fact that he certainly doesn't seem like...Albert Einstein."

:lol: That pause between "seem like" and Albert Einstein is practically an eternity on the air with Dan Rather! :lol: He knew all of these clowns were clowns in the 90's.

#37563 Koyaanisqatsi Bullycide

Koyaanisqatsi Bullycide

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Locationsickburn
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter Waifu

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:03 AM

View PostJewish_Neocon, on 07 August 2018 - 03:54 AM, said:

https://www.breitbar...-low-this-year/

A total of 1,984 refugees were admitted into the United States in the month of July, bringing the number arriving in the country for the first ten months of FY 2018 to 18,214.

Should that rate of refugee arrivals continue for the final two months of the fiscal year, the total number of refugees admitted to the United States for FY 2018 will be less than 23,000, the lowest annual admission level in the more than three decades since the enabling legislation, the Refugee Act of 1980, was passed by Congress and signed into law by former President Jimmy Carter.

WINNING :trump:

Bonus is that the refugee organisations are steadedly losing their funding (already profiled here after a NY times expose).

A much needed pair of whitepills

#37564 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3496 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:35 AM

NAACP/Latino Decisions poll shows Trump's approval rate among blacks now at 21%, double what it was in April...

Posted Image

It's happening.

#37565 Jon NoPoz

Jon NoPoz

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Flee from Poz

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image

#37566 WaffleHouseBlues

WaffleHouseBlues

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Molested by Harvey Weinstein and Didn't get An Oscar Nod
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

View PostCinco Jotas, on 08 August 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

NAACP/Latino Decisions poll shows Trump's approval rate among blacks now at 21%, double what it was in April...

Posted Image

It's happening.

The public shaming of Trump as a man who bangs white models is having an unexpected side-effect.

#37567 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:19 AM

View PostWaffleHouseBlues, on 08 August 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

Posted Image

It's happening.

The public shaming of Trump as a man who bangs white models is having an unexpected side-effect.

It is interesting that is never discussed that Trump spent a couple years publicly banging a black model (halfsie). Even Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez don't f**k naggers.

Anti-raycists minds blown:
Posted Image

#37568 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:16 PM

View PostJon NoPoz, on 08 August 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Lol why is Eliott Rodger in the upper right corner

#37569 Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationCrashing this plane
  • How did you find MPC:Foseti

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:26 PM

Not to get too sentimental, but as I was watching Mark Steyn guest host for Tucker tonight, it struck me during one of the segments just how good it feels to hear and say the term "President Trump." It's easy to get blackpilled sometimes when considering just how much opposition Trump and our movement in general has faced. But when I consider how far we've come since 2014, I can't help but feel appreciative and upbeat.

In 2014, we all thought we'd be stuck with Jeb! or Rubio or some similar cuck, and their chances of beating Hillary Clinton were slim. Many of us were ready to give up on politics altogether. I was interested in Trump because of his comments on free trade, but I thought the idea of a Trump candidacy, much less a Trump victory, was fantasy. In 2015, Trump comes down the escalator, and while I was fired up for the first time in my life to vote for a man I thought did a terrific job of articulating my worldview, the thought of "President Trump" still seemed a bit pie-in-the-sky. I mean, this was a billionaire television reality show host. I didn't have confidence that he would be able to slay the dragon of the political/media complex. I don't think I really took seriously the idea that he could win, despite knowing from the beginning that I wanted to vote for him. By time the election is in full swing in 2016, having watched Trump bulldoze his way through the primaries, I'm much more hopeful, but the prospect of defeating the Democratic money machine and their lackeys in the media still seemed daunting. I relished Trump dismantling Hilldawg in the debates, but perhaps the constant lying and criticism from the media and the manipulation of the polls (which was intended to depress turnout among people like me) had me feeling that Hillary was practically a lock to win the election.

But November 8th came, and I, along with millions of other proud, patriotic Americans, dutifully went to the polls and pulled the lever for Donald John Trump. And the motherfucker did it. He won. The Left completely melted down at the realization, in the wee hours of the morning, that Donald Trump was our next president. And when I look at the progress we've made in this year-and-a-half into the Trump administration, despite opposition on all sides, I'm very proud to call Donald Trump my president, and take a special glee in hearing the words "President Trump" every night on the news, especially coming from the lips of Leftist media whores. I didn't believe it was possible, and it seems almost surreal upon reflection, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by Tyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger, 08 August 2018 - 07:26 PM.

#37570 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:34 PM

View PostTyger of Wrath: Boomer Conservation Ranger, on 08 August 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Not to get too sentimental, but as I was watching Mark Steyn guest host for Tucker tonight, it struck me during one of the segments just how good it feels to hear and say the term "President Trump." It's easy to get blackpilled sometimes when considering just how much opposition Trump and our movement in general has faced. But when I consider how far we've come since 2014, I can't help but feel appreciative and upbeat.

In 2014, we all thought we'd be stuck with Jeb! or Rubio or some similar cuck, and their chances of beating Hillary Clinton were slim. Many of us were ready to give up on politics altogether. I was interested in Trump because of his comments on free trade, but I thought the idea of a Trump candidacy, much less a Trump victory, was fantasy. In 2015, Trump comes down the escalator, and while I was fired up for the first time in my life to vote for a man I thought did a terrific job of articulating my worldview, the thought of "President Trump" still seemed a bit pie-in-the-sky. I mean, this was a billionaire television reality show host. I didn't have confidence that he would be able to slay the dragon of the political/media complex. I don't think I really took seriously the idea that he could win, despite knowing from the beginning that I wanted to vote for him. By time the election is in full swing in 2016, having watched Trump bulldoze his way through the primaries, I'm much more hopeful, but the prospect of defeating the Democratic money machine and their lackeys in the media still seemed daunting. I relished Trump dismantling Hilldawg in the debates, but perhaps the constant lying and criticism from the media and the manipulation of the polls (which was intended to depress turnout among people like me) had me feeling that Hillary was practically a lock to win the election.

But November 8th came, and I, along with millions of other proud, patriotic Americans, dutifully went to the polls and pulled the lever for Donald John Trump. And the motherfucker did it. He won. The Left completely melted down at the realization, in the wee hours of the morning, that Donald Trump was our next president. And when I look at the progress we've made in this year-and-a-half into the Trump administration, despite opposition on all sides, I'm very proud to call Donald Trump my president, and take a special glee in hearing the words "President Trump" every night on the news, especially coming from the lips of Leftist media whores. I didn't believe it was possible, and it seems almost surreal upon reflection, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Amen brother. I get a little pissed when I read or hear him referred to as “Trump” by a liberal talking head or headline. For example, I got an email from Lyft back when the President signed the first EO banning people from those seven shitholes. They were boohooing about the EO and equality and blah blah, and only referred to him as Trump. I sent them a nasty email, told them they lost a customer and deleted my profile and the app from my phone. Not that they cared but I felt good about it so f**k them.

#37571 EarlTurner

EarlTurner

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • How did you find MPC:TRS

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:09 PM

View PostJon NoPoz, on 08 August 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Sgt. Chad's MAGA Club Band

#37572 Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC found me
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

It's happening.

Does it matter who the 17 eligible black voters support? No. Has there been a national election that hinged on the darky vote? No. The m5m loves to talk about who the blacks vote for, but it always feels like they're just trying to report ANYTHING not negative about blacks. Reports about their voting tendencies aren't positive, just neutral. The insane lunatic left probably feels the moral authority of their pet policies is valid if blacks support them. I don't think blacks wanted fag marriage, but it passed, injecting more cogdis into the left. (Black vote meaningless) I now just realized that the insane lunatic left probably sees the black voting numbers as indicative of ALL minorities. Never change, insane lunatic left.

#37573 Guapo

Guapo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts
  • How did you find MPC:CH

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:44 PM

View PostCuban Superman-ondonotdronelist, on 08 August 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's happening.

Does it matter who the 17 eligible black voters support? No. Has there been a national election that hinged on the darky vote? No. The m5m loves to talk about who the blacks vote for, but it always feels like they're just trying to report ANYTHING not negative about blacks. Reports about their voting tendencies aren't positive, just neutral. The insane lunatic left probably feels the moral authority of their pet policies is valid if blacks support them. I don't think blacks wanted fag marriage, but it passed, injecting more cogdis into the left. (Black vote meaningless) I now just realized that the insane lunatic left probably sees the black voting numbers as indicative of ALL minorities. Never change, insane lunatic left.

Lol nigga u dumb :lolnig:

If blacks don't show up, Dems don't win.

#37574 Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC found me
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:17 PM

View PostGuapo, on 08 August 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's happening.

Hillobitch got 88% of their vote. Sounds like they showed up to me.

#37575 KG: Womp Nationalist

KG: Womp Nationalist

Esoteric Yellowstonist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationPronouns: biceps/triceps/quadriceps
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in blood on the walls of Abu Ghraib
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:34 PM

View PostCuban Superman-ondonotdronelist, on 08 August 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's happening.

ok retard

60% of eligible nigs voted in 2016 (bussed around by they revrins n biships), which I'm just going to put at a conservative estimate of 15 million nigs. Elections are frequently won on the margins. The MORE of this voting bloc we can take, the better. Five million more nigs voting for Trump than Trump got previously is huge, for instance, should it happen. This would have a number of second order effects on top of it, such as urban areas being much less reliable for the dems, old political machines becoming obsolescent, and less gibs dollars flowing in to pay for the nig vote. If Trump can capture a non-significant amount of nig support, it'll be completely catastrophic for dems on the national level.

#37576 Major Hoople

Major Hoople

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:35 PM

Today being the third anniversary of that breakout event, the first debate watched by some 30 million people, Trump hasn't seemed to age, and fights with the same vigour, which is extraordinary, and I was reminded of this passage in War and Peace about the exhausting complexities of high command:

TRIGGER WARNING

#37577 Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Enlightening

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:38 PM

Posted Image

It's happening.

wow, you're legitimately a moron...try to think of why what you just said is so stupid

#37578 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

are you retarded?

#37579 Jourdan Peterson

Jourdan Peterson

California Uber Alles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Kenneth
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:47 PM

BREAKING: California Prosecutors drop major charges against violent Antifa gang member Eric Clanton who assaulted Trump supporter with deadly weapon

Now, I knew this already, having lived in Berkeley and Oakland and seen this many, many times. Still, the arrogance of these people complaining about "Trump's rhetoric" while letting people who have physically assaulted Trump supporters skate is both infuriating and instructive.

We're going to have to fight.

#37580 PMG: Very Stable Genius

PMG: Very Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Countenance Blog

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:58 PM

Coincidentally, your math skills seem to be on par with those of a typical nig.

Edited by PMG: Very Stable Genius, 08 August 2018 - 11:08 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.