• PipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationThe City of Lovely Brothers
  • How did you find MPC:Via fatty pickup cheatcode guide, Heartiste
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

View PostThe Fuhrer, on 25 October 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

I wouldn't ignore downballot Repukes, Trump will need somebody to work with as prez. Most are cowards, if Trump wins there'll be little justification not to let him set policy. If he loses and you want revenge you can always just destroy them in the next election. And the one after that. And the one after that.

Trump reminds me in many ways of Robert Shaw's Henry VIII in A Man for All Seasons. These particular lines spoken by him came to mind when reading your poast:

There are those like Norfolk who follow me because I wear the crown; and those like Master Cromwell who follow me because they are jackals with sharp teeth and I'm their tiger; there's a mass that follows me because it follows anything that moves. And then there's you...

The establishment cucks are like the pack jackals with sharp teeth. They've made a meager living baring their teeth but going belly up at the first sign of resistance. If Trump prevails and continues his ZFG approach to politics many would coalesce around him and join the fight.

#17122 Sidney Carton

Sidney Carton

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1111 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Google reverse image search for Anders Breivik
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:37 PM

Bad news looming.

Just calculated that there have been 1.82 pages added to this thread per day since it's inauguration on July 7, 2015. We're now at 866. At current trends, we hit 891 on election day. That's too close for comfort. If this thread hits 888 on election day I don't see how Trump wins. Don't let it happen – poast more.

#17123 Counter-Genocide Commissar

Counter-Genocide Commissar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:53 PM

Megyn Kelly is trending.

Newt Gingrich and Megyn Kelly Get Into Bizarre Exchange on Live TV

Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, and the Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly got into a televised tiff on Tuesday night in which he accused her of being “fascinated with sex” for her reporting on allegations of unwanted advances and groping by the Republican presidential nominee, Donald J. Trump.

The bizarre exchange played out toward the end of an interview on Ms. Kelly’s news program, “The Kelly File.”

The discussion turned from who was ahead in the polls — Mr. Trump or the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton — when Mr. Gingrich, a Republican and staunch supporter of Mr. Trump, accused Ms. Kelly and the news media of paying a disproportionate amount of attention to allegations by 10 women that Mr. Trump had forcibly kissed or groped them.

Mr. Gingrich questioned why a speech Mrs. Clinton had given in Brazil to a bank that had paid her $225,000 was not also worthy of coverage.

That was the start of a roughly two-minute exchange on live television that suddenly became less about the presidential candidates and more about a personal friction between Mr. Gingrich and Ms. Kelly.

http://www.nytimes.c...on-live-tv.html

[media]https://twitter.com/MarkSimoneNY/status/791140079192399872[/media]
Before the interview with Newt, she interviewed Pence. Newt likely watched it as he waited for his turn so he knew in advance what she was up to:

[media]https://twitter.com/1psykdr/status/791139038837280768[/media]

Megyn Kelly opened her show tonight grilling Mike Pence over why Donald Trump keeps lashing out at the media and blaming a rigged system for him dropping in the polls. (This interview, for the record, came before Kelly faced off with Newt Gingrich, who was considerably less cool with her questions.) Pence insisted the only poll that counts is on election day, but Kelly pointed out that they could potentially lose the Senate along with the presidency. She asked if maybe Trump should “change the message” a little. Pence simply said, “It’s time for Republicans to come home.” Kelly moved onto Trump “blaming a rigged media” and quoted her Fox News colleague Brit Hume in telling Pence, “Winners take responsibility, losers blame others.”

She asked, “Why not take some responsibility? Why doesn’t Trump look at himself?”

Pence brushed aside what he deemed distractions, but Kelly really pressed him hard on this and his targeting of the women who have gone after him.

CTH said she had it coming: https://theconservat...of-megyn-kelly/

After a long run of serious relationship trouble due to her daddy issues (father died when she was 16 – affair with Brit Hume etc…), her current personal life is once again a shambles; and that’s despite her metrosexual subservient husband trying to fill the unfulfillable void.

Her TV ratings are on a downward spiral, and Kelly’s contract is soon to expire. Which is the worst scenario for renegotiation. More unavoidable “dependency”.

Fox owner Rupert Murdoch gave Kelly (via Harper Collins) a $6 million advance on a book deal as payment for services against Trump last year. A book that comes out in two weeks and everyone knows no-one will read it. A looming failure so certain it will surely highlight the real motive for the payment.

What a backstabbing cunt she is. Shitlibs have today's news cycle fixed, thanks to our "friends" in the cuckservative media.

Edited by Counter-Genocide Commissar, 26 October 2016 - 12:20 AM.

#17124 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35026 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:57 PM

her ratings will die and she'll be out of a job next year

#17125 Khaganate of Sam Kriss' Heterosexist Hellscape

Khaganate of Sam Kriss' Heterosexist Hellscape

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • How did you find MPC:iSteve
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:29 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 25 October 2016 - 11:57 PM, said:

her ratings will die and she'll be out of a job next year

God I hope so. She's really the stuff of nightmares, that stentorian voice of hers is like a saw blade - SEXUAL PREDATOR SEXUAL PREDATOR.

#17126 SLemon

SLemon

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • How did you find MPC:JIDF told me to stop by
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:52 AM

Megyn Kelly is probably in one of those bubbles that encompass most intellectual prostitutes of the media, so I wonder if she'll even realize what the problem is with her show that's leading to lower ratings or if she'll just decide she needs another new haircut to turn everything around.

#17127 Female Lawyer GF

Female Lawyer GF

don't litigate pro se anon, i'll help you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts
  • LocationJewess District
  • How did you find MPC:Sneaking glances at Donald Trump's smartphone
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:45 AM

View PostThe Fuhrer, on 25 October 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

I wouldn't ignore downballot Repukes, Trump will need somebody to work with as prez. Most are cowards, if Trump wins there'll be little justification not to let him set policy. If he loses and you want revenge you can always just destroy them in the next election. And the one after that. And the one after that.

I researched all the local Republicans to see what they had to say about Trump. Most were silent on Trump and get my tentative vote, one is openly pro-Trump and gets my :whitepower: vote. No open traitorous cucks here like Paul Ryan. The silent ones are on thin ice but have at least had the sense to fall into line and shut up.

#17128 Flying Tiger Comics

Flying Tiger Comics

The Devil In The Gold

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it was meant to be.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:11 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I understand Pepe and Harambe now. Thank you friends</p>— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) <a href=" October 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I understand Pepe and Harambe now. Thank you friends

-Malik Obama

#17129 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

The "eat shit" niglet (cagefighter/bodybuilder)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • Locationlawgic
  • How did you find MPC:http://i.imgur.com/Lj2XHPl.gif
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:39 AM

Lmao nice code neckbeard

#17130 womb raider

womb raider

Sociopathic (Too) High Energy Miscegenator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1642 posts
  • Location33 Thomas Street
  • How did you find MPC:SPLC

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

Landslide incoming. So I'm at work and I work with two Hispanic girls ones 19 the other is like 28. I brought in my Trump gold card and have been showing it to people all morning just making jokes and being funny about it but the young Hispanic chick I work with asked me are you seriously voting for him?? In a tone like are you serious?? I expected a debate and I was gonna have to drop some red pills. I said absolutely! She whispers to me, 'me too' I was shocked. She's a closet Trump supporter. No more than 3 minutes later this black kid I work with walks in and I whip out the card and he's like omg that's funny especially because they're Spanish and points at the two chicks and the young one is like what's that supposed to mean? Because he hates Mexicans. She started dropping red pills on him about how if he believed everything he heard on the news he would think that but that's not the kind of person Trump really is and her mom told her why get offended if it doesn't apply to you? I'm not a rapist I was born in America! He wants to stop the cartels and that's good for Mexicans.

He was like oh. Ok. Couldn't respond. She asked who he was voting for and he said he wasn't voting and didn't register.

This chick went from closet Trump supporter to openly supporting in 5 minutes. The monster vote is real. I had no idea she was a supporter but I've been openly supporting for a long time but I guess she thought I was joking. She finally found the courage to come out to me and then everyone now.

Something amazing is going to happen in those voting booths. Brexit 2.0!!

f**king made my morning!

#17131 Female Lawyer GF

Female Lawyer GF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:07 AM

I feel like the new Obamacare premiums are the real October surprise this election, since they hit everyone right in the wallet. If the Dems had any foresight they would have had the "enrollment period" in December and not let anyone learn the prices until late November when it's too late.

#17132 Quads: Louise Mensch's Nuclear Codes

Quads: Louise Mensch's Nuclear Codes

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:29 AM

View Postgarrisonfan88, on 26 October 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

I feel like the new Obamacare premiums are the real October surprise this election, since they hit everyone right in the wallet. If the Dems had any foresight they would have had the "enrollment period" in December and not let anyone learn the prices until late November when it's too late.

It's a funny property of failing systems that they fail in multiple, unexpected ways. Everyone is focusing their attention on (or on distracting from) the emails, the Clinton Foundation, and other associated scandals. But it isn't as though those are the only broken qualities of the system. Like an unexpected calvary charge the Obamacare hikes came from nowhere and struck all the more viciously for it. Not a terrorist attack or something we were looking out for.

Once the phrase "October Surprise" has been coined and people start discussing what it will be, the "Surprise" Factor is gone. The rate hikes are powerful because no one discussed them until they happened.

Even without some "Hillary says Nagger" scandal (which, at this point, I think is wishful thinking) it's likely that there could be some other surprise. The system is broken in so many ways and we are approaching a Clown World Singularity the closer we get to Election Day. If Wikileaks isn't surprising Hillary on her Hatchday, I'd still expect some other surprise.

#17133 womb raider

womb raider

Sociopathic (Too) High Energy Miscegenator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1642 posts
  • Location33 Thomas Street
  • How did you find MPC:SPLC

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:39 AM

View Postgarrisonfan88, on 26 October 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

I agree. I've been thinking that this is what will really put Trump over the top and give his supporters cover for supporting him. The whole 'I don't care about the wall I care about my wallet' virtue signaling.

Trump has been pushing this hard on Twitter and rallies and he needs to run some ads showcasing this.

It's like another act of God in this election cycle because the battleground states are some of the hardest hit by the rate increase. The good Lord is giving America every chance and reason to make the right choice.

The greatest most delicious irony may be that the dems own determination to ram this s**t through to seal the first nagger presidents place in history will literally be their undoing.

What a f**king time to be alive gentlemen..so much cosmic justice, stop I can't take anymore!!

Edited by Womb Raider, 26 October 2016 - 09:46 AM.

#17134 Bersicker

Bersicker

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationMexifornia

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

View Postgarrisonfan88, on 26 October 2016 - 03:45 AM, said:

I researched all the local Republicans to see what they had to say about Trump.

Here's the full list of Senators and Congressmen:

http://www.washingto...article/2592510

They're mostly just supporting the nominee, like my Congressman:

"I have always voted for the Republican nominee and will do so this year because a third term of the Obama-Clinton administration would be disastrous for Southern California families and our nation."

#17135 A Shocked Person

A Shocked Person

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Urgently needed info on cob houses

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

Mark Kirk in Illinois is a cuck who loudly spoke out against Trump. Worth rooting out, but given the most recent polls it looks like he's likely to lose his seat anyway.

#17136 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 35026 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:30 AM

Ohio poll showing Trump is at 19% among blacks...

HOL UP *smacks lips* SO YOU'S SAYIN *sways side to side* YOU'S SAYIN WE WUZ PUBUHCANS? *MAGA hat gracefully descends on confused nagger brow*
:nigthink:

#17137 ShlomoiusOyveyius

ShlomoiusOyveyius

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

Blacks know a tribal leader when they see one.

#17138 (((SINISTER NAZI ECHO)))

(((SINISTER NAZI ECHO)))

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2134 posts
  • How did you find MPC:TRS

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:00 AM

View PostA Shocked Person, on 26 October 2016 - 10:13 AM, said:

Mark Kirk in Illinois is a cuck who loudly spoke out against Trump. Worth rooting out, but given the most recent polls it looks like he's likely to lose his seat anyway.

going to lose his seat

THE DAY OF REALIGNMENT COMETH

Posted Image

Edited by (((SINISTER NAZI ECHO))), 26 October 2016 - 11:00 AM.

#17139 Jourdan

Jourdan

Je Suis Partout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Location14e Arr in my Mind
  • How did you find MPC:Discovery Motion for Gwerks' Billing Records

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:51 AM

I've noticed that even here in heavily Latino Southern California, where I just learned that one in four students at my old high school arrived from the same province in El Salvador within the past two years, there is among the young a buzz about Trump.  While most of the time it's "ironic" and the kids say they are trolling and in it for laughs, the underlying trend is one of support.  Given that today's kids are solidly, near completely, plugged into pop culture, this signals something a bit deeper going on.

I'm feeling very hopeful and am looking forward to attending an election night party in Tijuana I've been invited to in my professional capacity. It's going to be an interesting perch from which to watch the returns.  (Not as interesting as Harry's New York Bar, my preferred place to watch the returns come in, but it'll do).

#17140 Female Lawyer GF

Female Lawyer GF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 26 October 2016 - 10:30 AM, said:

Ohio poll showing Trump is at 19% among blacks...

HOL UP *smacks lips* SO YOU'S SAYIN *sways side to side* YOU'S SAYIN WE WUZ PUBUHCANS? *MAGA hat gracefully descends on confused nagger brow*
:nigthink:

:nigthink: The party of Lincoln: founded by blacks, for blacks. Honest Abe was black, whitewashed by racist history. We wuz presidents 'n' s**t.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.