You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 9 votes

World War T Superthread
Post your tranny links and stories here

trannies genderqueers genital mutilators

• Please log in to reply
3270 replies to this topic

#2641 jolly_cynic

jolly_cynic

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Saw a reference to it on rvf.
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:30 AM

Hello darkness, my old friend

Posted Image

After a bit of googling, I think this is old news, but it popped up in my faceberg feed and triggered my jimmies

#2642 ghostlife

ghostlife

i love my dead gay country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Locationthe only part of Canada that Robert Duvall likes
  • How did you find MPC:searching for origin of "cuckservative"
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

we have done a lot of research

#2643 rVD: The Wompening

rVD: The Wompening

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationLand of the Lotus-eaters
  • How did you find MPC:Le Château
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

View Postjolly_cynic, on 23 December 2017 - 10:30 AM, said:

TRIGGER WARNING

After a bit of googling, I think this is old news, but it popped up in my faceberg feed and triggered my jimmies

FTFY.

#2644 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9974 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

DELET THAT

#2645 Retro Well-Depth Tester

Retro Well-Depth Tester

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Url screamed out by well-depth testing tool

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

View PostSaucer Lord, on 23 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

DELET THAT

And then erase the post

#2646 WaffleHouseBlues

WaffleHouseBlues

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1079 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Molested by Harvey Weinstein and Didn't get An Oscar Nod
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

View PostPansexual Spokesthing, on 23 December 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostSaucer Lord, on 23 December 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

DELET THAT

And then erase the post

But Hilter deleted poasters, too.

#2647 Hyper-masculine heteronormative bigot

Hyper-masculine heteronormative bigot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1927 posts
  • How did you find MPC:link from Heartiste

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

Behead those who insult Godwin.

#2648 Jimmy McDangles

Jimmy McDangles

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • How did you find MPC:SPLC Fundraiser

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:09 AM

[deleted]

It was a photo of that woman pregnant many years ago that finished propelling me into the light. At the time I didn't care one way or another about trannies except as weirdos. But, when I saw the pregnant bearded lady, and the glowing press she received, it fully convinced me that something was going terribly wrong in the society and it was just going to get worse.

Even today when I see that series of photos I have a revolting reaction to it. For one, the leftist turds pushing it don't seem to care what it is doing to the baby to be bathing in the hormones to induce a beard in a woman. Secondly, they don't care about the life the child will have growing up in that household. It's all about the individual and not about what is best for the community. Now we get to pay to shoot a lady up with hormones and get her tits cut off, then we also are going to be paying for a lifetime of psychological counselling for their almost certain to be screwed up spawn.

#2649 Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2950 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:19 AM

View PostJimmy McDangles, on 24 December 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

[deleted]

It was a photo of that woman pregnant many years ago that finished propelling me into the light. At the time I didn't care one way or another about trannies except as weirdos. But, when I saw the pregnant bearded lady, and the glowing press she received, it fully convinced me that something was going terribly wrong in the society and it was just going to get worse.

Even today when I see that series of photos I have a revolting reaction to it. For one, the leftist turds pushing it don't seem to care what it is doing to the baby to be bathing in the hormones to induce a beard in a woman. Secondly, they don't care about the life the child will have growing up in that household. It's all about the individual and not about what is best for the community. Now we get to pay to shoot a lady up with hormones and get her tits cut off, then we also are going to be paying for a lifetime of psychological counselling for their almost certain to be screwed up spawn.

We also get an avalanche of pregnancy-related brochures with language like "birthing parent" and "chest-feeding."

#2650 A little backstory

A little backstory

Penultimate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3003 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it is a mystery

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:53 AM

I need to stop visiting this thread; the last two pictures are sending my mind into dark, homicidal places that are best left untouched for now

Anyone/everyone defending this perversion needs to go camping immediately

#2651 Method Autism

Method Autism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in time
  • How did you find MPC:/pol/
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

View PostA little backstory, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

I need to stop visiting this thread; the last two pictures are sending my mind into dark, homicidal places that are best left untouched for now

Anyone/everyone defending this perversion needs to go camping immediately

I hear Auschwitz is nice this time of year.

#2652 Anonymous Shitposter

Anonymous Shitposter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6502 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

Are you a tranny? Did you stumble across this thread because someone told you about this horrible ONLINE HATE and you need to see what the BIGOTS were saying? Then ol' HH is here to help. You need to be told something important, something none of your tranny friends will tell you and none of the ugly, lonely cat ladies that put little hearts on your tweets will tell you.

YOU.
WILL.
NEVER.
PASS.

Never. Not gonna happen. It's impossible. Okay, like one in a thousand of you do, and that's some guy who's 5'7", has a slight build, and always had a weak chin...and even he doesn't have a 100% pass rate.

You delude yourselves into thinking you might pass some day by sharing photos online...where you spent two hours on make-up, hid your massive man-hands, threw your shoulders back and took about a dozen different shots until the angle masked enough of your masculine features that a decent percentage of people's brains were tricked into thinking "female" due the lipstick, eyeshadow, and  hairdo.

But here's the reality, and I see it every couple of days where I live:

1. No tranny has fortitude to make himself up like a blow-up doll every single day, because no woman does, either. And even when he does, you know what? He stands out because real women only doll themselves up like that for special occasions (and they usually don't go that far, either). So when I see a dolled-up tranny, I always notice. Always. A real woman can put on jeans and a T-shirt and head to Home Depot to pick up some paint brushes, and nobody will think she's a guy. But when a tranny isn't dolled up, he just looks like a dude with a pony tail and purse. Your average woman doesn't go through that exhausting regimen every day. She can look cute and appealing with 15 minutes of prep and clothes that fit. You can't. You will look like a f**king tranny if you do that.

2. Even if you think you fooled some guys with pictures online, guess what, your male skeleton will never move and look like a female skeleton. It's just physics. Evolution has gifted men with the ability to suss out fakes with surprising effectiveness. Men are attracted to secondary sex characteristics---all of them---and you can only mimic a few with paint & pads.  We will notice your masculine gait, your broad shoulders, your wide forehead, your flipper-like feet, and your enormous hands. Even if a guy doesn't figure out that you're a tranny, he'll have a feeling of uneasiness and discomfort he can't quite explain and instinctively recoil from you

3. If you don't kill yourself, you are going to get old. And you know what? Men don't age like women do, evne when you're shooting up estrogen. The older you get, the more you're going to look like an old man in a dress. Have you thought about what life is going to be like as a 60-year-old tranny? You won't be caking on the make-up and heading to nightclubs to fool young men. People will just see you as a weird freak. Women at that age are no longer sex objects; they find fulfillment in their families and social groups. You will be ostracized from all social groups. And you'll have no family, of course.

4. You're probably going to kill yourself because you'll never pass. As time drags on, your failure to pass means everyone will look at you with disgust. The most social affirmation you will ever get is from cat ladies who use you to status-signal to other cat ladies, but they don't actually like you or see you as a woman. The only men who will ever date you are either fags or total losers. And the world around you will react with discomfort and horror whenever you go out to just buy some f**king toothpaste or whatever. Humans need to be socially connected, and your failure to achieve that will result in this soul-draining void that eventually convinces you that life isn't worth living.

We hate trannies and are disgusted by you here at MPC, but even then, we don't want you to kill yourselves. That means, ironically, we actually care more about you than the Jewish doctor who charges you $10,000 to cut off your penis and tell you you're a pretty lady. If you're reading this and still have your dick, IT'S NOT TOO LATE. You can stop wearing ladies' clothing and delete your Twitter today and recover. Sure, your base fetish for playing dress-up can't be "cured," same way that ex-smokers never truly lose their taste for tobacco, but the need for any addiction (because that's what this is, you aren't "a woman on the inside") will indeed diminish the longer you deny it fulfillment.

You've found MPC. You've found hatred, bigotry, and most importantly, help. So go out, buy some jeans that fit you correctly, throw away your make-up, stop hanging out with nerds, and stop being a tranny.

Edited by Anonymous Shitposter, 27 December 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#2653 Anonymous Shitposter

Anonymous Shitposter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6502 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

Quick follow-up: We find fulfillment as humans in our social roles. And yes, gender roles are a combination of biology and social constructs. Shitlibs insist that because social constructs are "arbitrary," they can be thrown away and reconstructed by the individual at will. But this is nonsense. Fitting into social constructs is a big part of what makes humans happy and fulfilled. As a tranny, you will never fit into the social roles designed for women. Guess what? Women who reject these roles are miserable. Single 40-year-old women in professional management careers are profoundly unhappy, but even they aren't going to be as miserable as you are, because the most alienated woman is still able to be a woman and interact with men as a woman now and then. You won't be. The only social roles for a tranny are:

1. Fetish object
2. Virtue totem
3. Punchline

None of those are feminine roles, and none of those will make you happy. That's why if you cut off your dick, you'll probably just get AIDS and kill yourself.

#2654 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:59 AM

:eek: the last thing an abducted child sees

#2655 GWB: Assad Rape Brigades

GWB: Assad Rape Brigades

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

View PostAnonymous Shitposter, on 27 December 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

We hate trannies and are disgusted by you here at MPC, but even then, we don't want you to kill yourselves.
speak for yourself

#2656 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

In all seriousness MPC's position is that it is a serious mental illness being driven by an increasingly chaotic social environment marked by self-isolation and hyperstimulation.  In time it will be recognized for what it is, but only as that social environment is reformed.  Reform of that social environment must be our persistent, unwavering goal.

#2657 d v d : character content disregarder

d v d : character content disregarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-42486085

Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remark

ewis Hamilton has apologised for making "inappropriate" comments in a video in which he appeared to mock his nephew's princess dress.

In an Instagram video, which has since been deleted, the Formula 1 driver says "boys don't wear princess dresses".

He was criticised on social media for the clip, which was apparently filmed on Christmas Day.

The 32-year-old tweeted his "deepest apologies", saying he loved that his nephew "feels free to express himself".

The video, posted on his Instagram story, shows Hamilton speaking to the camera before turning it on his young relative.

"I'm so sad right now. Look at my nephew," he says.

The camera then shows the boy wearing a pink and purple dress, while holding a toy magic wand.
'Really not acceptable'

Hamilton asks him: "Why are you wearing a princess dress? Is this what you got for Christmas?"

The young boy starts laughing as the British racing driver continues: "Why did you ask for a princess dress for Christmas? Boys don't wear princess dresses."

In response to the video, founder of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label Liam Hackett tweeted: "Disappointing to see somebody with such a huge platform use it to publicly shame and attempt to undermine a small child."

Meanwhile, Imraan Sathar of discrimination support charity Stay Brave UK, called for the driver to be stripped of his MBE.

Hamilton later apologised for his behaviour and said it was "really not acceptable" to marginalise or stereotype anyone.

I shuddered when I watched this chilling footage. Is there anything more evil than telling your own blood relative that it's not normal for boys to wear dresses? This sounds just like when Hitler told the Jews not to wear dresses in 1920s Germany...

#2658 cleon

cleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5382 posts
  • LocationHailing from parts unknown
  • How did you find MPC:Floated here on a baloon

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

We hate trannies and are disgusted by you here at MPC, but even then, we don't want you to kill yourselves.

Haha, nope.  I want them to do it in the most graphic and spergy way possible.  Also for them to leave an extensive posting history for me to lol at.

#2659 Female Lawyer GF

Female Lawyer GF

don't litigate pro se anon, i'll help you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationJewess District
  • How did you find MPC:Sneaking glances at Donald Trump's smartphone

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:30 PM

Have you even ever met a tranny? Your poast is full of howlers.

Never. Not gonna happen. It's impossible. Okay, like one in a thousand of you do, and that's some guy who's 5'7", has a slight build, and always had a weak chin...and even he doesn't have a 100% pass rate.

Fake manlets need to stop posting, you're not short. A 5'7" nerd is too tall and lanky to pass, "traps" are around 5'2" and not more than 5'4".

The only men who will ever date you are either fags or total losers.

False, fags have no interest in these freakshows, their only way to get laid is rape (very common)

If you're reading this and still have your dick, IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

False, damage from hormones is permanent, you will always be f**ked up to some degree even after a difficult detransitioning regimen

#2660 ghostlife

ghostlife

i love my dead gay country

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Locationthe only part of Canada that Robert Duvall likes
  • How did you find MPC:searching for origin of "cuckservative"

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:58 PM

View Postdvd, on 27 December 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-42486085

Lewis Hamilton apologises for 'boys don't wear dresses' remark

ewis Hamilton has apologised for making "inappropriate" comments in a video in which he appeared to mock his nephew's princess dress.

In an Instagram video, which has since been deleted, the Formula 1 driver says "boys don't wear princess dresses".

He was criticised on social media for the clip, which was apparently filmed on Christmas Day.

The 32-year-old tweeted his "deepest apologies", saying he loved that his nephew "feels free to express himself".

The video, posted on his Instagram story, shows Hamilton speaking to the camera before turning it on his young relative.

"I'm so sad right now. Look at my nephew," he says.

The camera then shows the boy wearing a pink and purple dress, while holding a toy magic wand.
'Really not acceptable'

Hamilton asks him: "Why are you wearing a princess dress? Is this what you got for Christmas?"

The young boy starts laughing as the British racing driver continues: "Why did you ask for a princess dress for Christmas? Boys don't wear princess dresses."

In response to the video, founder of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label Liam Hackett tweeted: "Disappointing to see somebody with such a huge platform use it to publicly shame and attempt to undermine a small child."

Meanwhile, Imraan Sathar of discrimination support charity Stay Brave UK, called for the driver to be stripped of his MBE.

Hamilton later apologised for his behaviour and said it was "really not acceptable" to marginalise or stereotype anyone.

I shuddered when I watched this chilling footage. Is there anything more evil than telling your own blood relative that it's not normal for boys to wear dresses? This sounds just like when Hitler told the Jews not to wear dresses in 1920s Germany...

Single mom psychologically torturing son into dressing like a girl = not bullying
Making a joke about princesses being female = you gotta go ta prison bruv

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trannies, genderqueers, genital mutilators

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.