Jump to content

You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

- - - - -

The unconventional transphobia of GenderTrender
TERFs say the darnedest things dept.

TERF trannies fags poz gendertrender

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:23 AM

http://gendertrender.wordpress.com/

GenderTrender is a blog which serves as a repository for TERF rage at trannies invading all their spaces and pushing them aside in the victim sweepstakes (TERF stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist).  I recommend giving it a skim now and then, as both the posts and the comments are filled with 180 mockery of trannies and the whole nerd-infested "genderqueer" category.  It's also filled with morbidly funny news items, such as trannies raping their female sex partners with unwomanly penises, trannies beating the s**t out of roided out dykes in MMA contests, and the perennial trannies invading feminist spaces and ejecting feminsts from them.  But mostly they make fun of trannies and tranny allies for having delusional ideas about biological sexuality.

One GT post quoted extensively from an article by Lynn Conway, a deranged tranny computer nerd who won't reveal his real name (and no one is allowed to ask).  Conway claimed that sex reassignment surgery totally changes the way trannies experience sex and makes them orgasm like a woman.  (Only the first part is true.)

GT readers flipped out on the tranny's delusional musings:

Quote

It’s very simple. Your internal erection is the part of you that gets hot looking at your own breasts in the mirror. If you put on some stockings and heels and take a picture, you come.

I cannot imagine why you have not yet discovered this for yourself. I can only guess it’s because you haven’t spent enough time having laydee phantasies about being treated like a whore by a gang of random longshoremen.

(Apologies to longshoremen, of course. I didn’t mean to imply that you’d of course band together to triple-team a tranny.)

Quote

Just like natal women, trans women often experience a strong urge to “vocalize” just before and during orgasm – moaning, squealing, screaming and making other loud noises while they come.

Oh f**k off with this s**t. Dude’s been watching too much porn. A few months ago in one of the funfem cesspits, Jizzebel maybe, they had an article about this, and most of the commenters admitted they just vocalize for the man’s benefit. A disturbing number of women said they start vocalizing when they want the man to hurry up and finish, because it turns him on more and hastens his orgasm.

BB dug up this quote on "funfems":

Quote

For those unfamiliar with various flavors of feminism, “funfeminism” is the kind whose adherents believe they can achieve human status for women by Being Sexy.  This includes, but is not limited to:

makeup ‘n’ fashion
five-inch stilettos
stripping, burlesque, “sex work“,  ‘kink‘ , more kink and p()rn

They think Helen Gurley Brown was some kind of hero.  They adore vagina Riot.  They have “Slutwalks“. They write things on their naked bodies a lot. They “reclaim” misogynist insults and bandy them around a lot to prove how empowered they are.  And yet, they get upset when someone calls them a word they don’t find flattering.

In other words, their intentions are feminist but their practices largely aren’t.

Back to GT:

Quote

Yes, like there was any doubt that the get their idea of womanhood from porn. Pornosquealing is so f**king depressive, it’s some poor woman having to fake enthusiasm. (Stop all porn, burn it down, destroy that f**king industry!) Real sounds of pleasure sounds very different.

Quote

When they write that women smile so much because of constant arousal, they’re actually trying to justify the fact that they themselves are walking around in a constant state of arousal caused by their autogynephilia.

Quote

Wow, this is SO true. Just this morning I was sitting on the couch, enjoying “letting” myself be aroused by imagining someone manipulating my body like a posable doll, which of course made me smile a lot.

It’s even better when I go out in public and enjoy “letting” myself be aroused by fantasies of “letting go” and “vocalizing” like a porn star, and then also smile a lot at other people, who mistakenly think I’m smiling because I’m a nice, friendly person instead of the truth, which is that I am constantly awash in sexual fantasy and am perving on the idea that they *think* I’m being friendly and don’t know I’m actually perving on them. That’s how I get my kicks, see: they think I’m buying potatoes, milk, and pasta, but actually I’m just getting turned on and then going out to interact with the general public because it gives me an “internal erection” to think I’m keeping a dirty secret.

It was all awesome, until I remembered that I’m an actual woman and not some tranny fuckdoll fantasy, so I not only have better things to do than think about sex every damn second of the day, but am able to keep my arousal in the bedroom where it belongs instead of getting off on the idea of parading around in public with my hard-on tucked in, smiling at old ladies and imagining how shocked they would be if they knew.

Quote

The way trannys describe their post-op orgasms – they are no longer a concentrated burst of pleasure, now they are “variable” (meaning often disappointing) wishy-washy internal happy-feels. and they believe this is what a real woman’s orgasm feels like. But these descriptions never square with my experience at all. Though it does make sense that a real woman’s orgasm involves more internal sensation than a male’s orgasm, because most of the clitoris is internal.

I imagine one of the reasons a post-op tranny might kill himself is because he's lost his only real outlet for sexual pleasure and yet is still completely obsessed with a sexual fetish of looking at his manufactured tits in the mirror.  Whatever post-op trannies say about finding happiness in some vague feeling of sexiness that never terminates, it's all a bluff to convince themselves they haven't just made a tragic, irreversible mistake.

Quote

according to this narrative, a non-smiling woman is just another frigid bitch. must be a feminist. as if we’ve never heard this narrative before. these dudes would srsly like to believe we walk around smiling all day because we are constantly enjoying our secretive arousal. Smile, ladies, lest someone think you have a dry cunt. this dude has been brining his brain in porn.

There are many other GT articles, let's explore the TERF rage at trannies...together.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

We had a lot of fun with this one in chat; Laverne Cox [sic] has unwittingly given voice to the motto of our age:

Quote

Orange Is The New Black actor Laverne Cox launched a public campaign this week in support of a male incarcerated for the rape and murder of a thirteen-year-old girl and abuse of her corpse, because that man now considers himself to be “transgender”.

Cox uses the fame generated by recent acting success in an attempt to create sympathy for the convicted child-killer and his quest to medically feminate and be transferred to a female prison. “I want my voice to be heard, I want my dreams to matter, I want people to know who I am because tomorrow is not promised,” reads Cox.
http://gendertrender...icole-williams/

#3 CuddleWorkshopParticipant

CuddleWorkshopParticipant

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I googled "Louis ck sucks"
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:09 AM

Lol at tranny beating the s**t of a dyke in MMA fight.

#4 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

    The "eat shit" niglet (cagefighter/bodybuilder)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts
  • Locationlawgic
  • How did you find MPC:http://i.imgur.com/Lj2XHPl.gif
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

:hardship: Soon....

TRIGGER WARNING


#5 Jewy-looking Jew

Jewy-looking Jew

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • How did you find MPC:referred
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:45 AM

:smug: You are on the wrong side of history bigot

TRIGGER WARNING


#6 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

    Forums Expert (less time for golf)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9890 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Of course "Laverne" (no)Cox backpedalled away from the statement after having the nature of this other man-made freak's crimes explained to hir. Amazing how many idiots on the internet consider this heshe to be some sort of authority just because it stars on a really awful yet popular TV show.

Edited by Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati, 12 October 2014 - 12:54 PM.


#7 FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

    Retrowave Meme Dream

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Aggressively triggering
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

That description of "funfem" is dead-on. The brand of feminism pushed by Jizzebel -- which is basically libertinism, but only for women -- is infuriatingly stupid and hypocritical. Hookup culture, porn and the sex industry ARE harmful to women and benefit young horny guys more than anyone else. Support for trannies in women's bathrooms, MMA and female prisons will, again, put women in danger.

At least TERF is ideologically consistent, albeit impractical and batshit crazy.

#8 E_R

E_R

    Artisanal Boomer Hate

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4014 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:26 PM

View PostLiterally Cawkasian, on 12 October 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

:smug: You are on the wrong side of history bigot

TRIGGER WARNING


1:35 onward, are those young kids dancing? Pretty f**king deplorable.

#9 nom d'cinamin

nom d'cinamin

    YOU ARE A SHITTY POSTER

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Locationtumblr
  • How did you find MPC:Customer review for snickerdoodle combat powder
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

View Postf****t STRIVER POOR, on 12 October 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

That description of "funfem" is dead-on. The brand of feminism pushed by Jizzebel -- which is basically libertinism, but only for women -- is infuriatingly stupid and hypocritical. Hookup culture, porn and the sex industry ARE harmful to women and benefit young horny guys more than anyone else. Support for trannies in women's bathrooms, MMA and female prisons will, again, put women in danger.

At least TERF is ideologically consistent, albeit impractical and batshit crazy.

Only a few men benefit (if you call f**king a woman with holes in her face and daddy touched me hair a benefit,) the rest are just chasing rainbows.  I like the fat angry lesbians better.

Edited by nom d'cyber, 12 October 2014 - 04:01 PM.


#10 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Googled recipes for niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 12 October 2014 - 01:23 AM, said:

I imagine one of the reasons a post-op tranny might kill himself is because he's lost his only real outlet for sexual pleasure and yet is still completely obsessed with a sexual fetish of looking at his manufactured tits in the mirror.  Whatever post-op trannies say about finding happiness in some vague feeling of sexiness that never terminates, it's all a bluff to convince themselves they haven't just made a tragic, irreversible mistake.

I wonder if that is why the majority of them don't end up getting it cut off. I mean, if they REALLY were intended to be women at birth and NEED to live as women then why-oh-f**king-why would they need to have their penis intact? It's not like real women have penises or that ANYONE ON EARTH would ever consider or even think that a real woman would naturally have a penis - not in a million years.

I think the tranny penis is, pardon he expression, the "smoking gun" that proves these freaks were never about being "born in the wrong body" but rather about expressing a sexual fetish - no matter what they or their doctors will say.

I don't understand why most feminists are going along with all of this "real womyn have penises" insanity. The inmates are running the asylum when RadFems are starting to make sense.

BTW, I have a hopelessly pozzed, degenerate, f**ked-up-six-ways-from-Sunday acquaintance who introduced me to a older tranny friend of his some time ago. This particular tranny "sings" in a shitty punk rock band and still has his original plumbing (of course) because he still wanted to have sex with women as well as men (JUST LIKE A REAL WOMAN!!!).

Here are a few pics. I don't know what's worse: the visuals or the "music". Kill everyone who appears in these photos (also kill my f**ked up acquaintance):

TRIGGER WARNING

Edited by Mad Hatter, 12 October 2014 - 11:52 PM.


#11 eloH

eloH

    Forums Expert (less time for golf)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5082 posts
  • Locationdeath row
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:06 AM

if i never live down making a stupid video with a longhair that wears makeup, then you should never live down admitting a tranny with tit implants is in your circle of acquaintances
even i dont hang out with people that hang out with things that are that f**ked up

#12 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:07 AM

The reason is that feminism never really caught on.  It was always at core about a small number dykey, mannish looking women with mental health issues, plus Jewish cunts.  So "feminists"--the group of all women who use the term--are mostly women who are not into feminism but just like talking about themselves and don't really like talking about and are not curious about anything else.  Sure they bitch about things like the made up "wage gap" but it takes almost no effort to distract them with something else, particularly something else that allows them to talk about themselves or gossip about other women.  It's a social club more than anything else.  That's why there's such a paucity of actual intellectual writing by feminists (or "feminists") about feminism--and a large portion of that is written by male feminists.

So being that most women who call themselves feminists are just into talking about themselves and gossiping about other women, why should they have a problem with trannies?  Trannies are hardly any different from gay men, which a lot of women have no problem with if daytime programming is any indication.  One of the GT cranks was saying that trannies are so dumb they don't realize women don't pee from their vaginas, but if you did a survey how many women do you think would make the same error?  I think a conservative estimate is at least half--a lot of people think of the vagina as the entire genital area.  So why should most feminists (i.e. pop culture feminists) be bothered about a tranny with a penis who still wants to be called a woman?  Sounds like the kind of novelty these women love to babble idiotically about.


#13 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Googled recipes for niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

View PosteloH, on 13 October 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

if i never live down making a stupid video with a longhair that wears makeup, then you should never live down admitting a tranny with tit implants is in your circle of acquaintances
even i dont hang out with people that hang out with things that are that f**ked up

The tranny is *not* in my circle of friends. It's the friend of an acquaintance - plus I'm not making videos with it or having sex with it (Oh Henry). That acquaintance of mine is someone I only see about once every 5 years or so and is one of those hopelessly f**ked up people that the city of Detroit produces by the thousands: ignorant, on hard drugs, shacking up with prostitutes, semi-permanently unemployed and no plans for the future beyond "whatever". He's related to a friend of mine so that's how I know him. I don't associate with these types at all but in Detroit it is impossible NOT to know at least a few seriously f**ked up people - even if it is only a friend of a friend type arrangement. Believe me, Detroit is WAY more f**ked up than you could ever imagine. I still want to do a big post about my time in Detroit and all the insanely messed up stuff I witnessed.

Also - just think about all the tranny freaks in places like San Francisco, Portland, etc and then take that mess and add miles and miles of ghetto, crazy room-temp IQ naggers and a dash of violent Hispanics and Muslims with a healthy does of urban infrastructure decay, a bankrupt city, a low effort police force with an 80%+ unsolved murder rate and you can start to get a good idea of what Detroit is like.

Edited by Mad Hatter, 13 October 2014 - 12:27 AM.


#14 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Googled recipes for niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:43 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 13 October 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

The reason is that feminism never really caught on.  It was always at core about a small number dykey, mannish looking women with mental health issues, plus Jewish cunts.  So "feminists"--the group of all women who use the term--are mostly women who are not into feminism but just like talking about themselves and don't really like talking about and are not curious about anything else.  Sure they bitch about things like the made up "wage gap" but it takes almost no effort to distract them with something else, particularly something else that allows them to talk about themselves or gossip about other women.  It's a social club more than anything else.  That's why there's such a paucity of actual intellectual writing by feminists (or "feminists") about feminism--and a large portion of that is written by male feminists.

So being that most women who call themselves feminists are just into talking about themselves and gossiping about other women, why should they have a problem with trannies?  Trannies are hardly any different from gay men, which a lot of women have no problem with if daytime programming is any indication.  One of the GT cranks was saying that trannies are so dumb they don't realize women don't pee from their vaginas, but if you did a survey how many women do you think would make the same error?  I think a conservative estimate is at least half--a lot of people think of the vagina as the entire genital area.  So why should most feminists (i.e. pop culture feminists) be bothered about a tranny with a penis who still wants to be called a woman?  Sounds like the kind of novelty these women love to babble idiotically about.

I can see that being the case for the casual "feminists" but I meant more of the "serious" type feminists. The ones who actually write the ideological tracts, the ones who teach the courses at universities, the ones who run the feminist non-profits and institutions - but who are a also not TERFs. I wonder why they would accept these trannies as real women? I mean it's clear that the trannies being in traditional women's spaces (and in some cases pushing women out of those spaces) are a source of discomfort for many women and I just find it curious that the overwhelming majority of "serious" feminists have not really pushed back against the tranny invasion. Why is that the case? Is it just due to the nature of odd bedfellow alliances that come with POZ politics (like say shitlibs and Muslims) or is this something different? Say what you want about the old, queer feminists and mannish dykes but they were the ONLY voice in the fag rights movement that stood against groups like NAMBLA back in the day. I'm not sure why they're so silent on the tranny issue.

#15 Uncle Ted

Uncle Ted

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • How did you find MPC:SASS, TNE
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:04 AM

Maybe not the best thread for this.

US Marine suspect in strangulation of local tranny during port visit to the PI.

http://www.marinecor...mo?sf32405288=1

Quote

Laude’s friend, who accompanied Laude (op: the dead tranny) and “a foreigner” to the hotel, reportedly told police they’d been at a local disco bar. Soon after they arrived at the hotel, Laude became uneasy and asked the friend to leave before “the foreigner could discover that they were transgenders,” Inquirer.net reported.

Asian trannys can be pretty hard to spot (and can be very predatory), it sounds like these two got the tables turned on them.

I wonder what the GT reaction to this will be lol no I don't.

#16 Ricin Beans

Ricin Beans

    Professional mansplainer

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3381 posts
  • How did you find MPC:googled "shitlibs"
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

View PostMad Hatter, on 13 October 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:




I can see that being the case for the casual "feminists" but I meant more of the "serious" type feminists. The ones who actually write the ideological tracts, the ones who teach the courses at universities, the ones who run the feminist non-profits and institutions - but who are a also not TERFs. I wonder why they would accept these trannies as real women? I mean it's clear that the trannies being in traditional women's spaces (and in some cases pushing women out of those spaces) are a source of discomfort for many women and I just find it curious that the overwhelming majority of "serious" feminists have not really pushed back against the tranny invasion. Why is that the case? Is it just due to the nature of odd bedfellow alliances that come with POZ politics (like say shitlibs and Muslims) or is this something different? Say what you want about the old, queer feminists and mannish dykes but they were the ONLY voice in the fag rights movement that stood against groups like NAMBLA back in the day. I'm not sure why they're so silent on the tranny issue.

This is it.  For Jizzebel type feminists, feminism is just part of a larger anti-male, anti-white agenda (referred to as "intersectionalism").  That's why they defend muslims and trannies despite the myriad reasons not to.  It's also why they promote things that are horribly anti-woman, like porn and whoring.  


#17 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Googled recipes for niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

View PostRicin Beans, on 13 October 2014 - 07:24 AM, said:

View PostMad Hatter, on 13 October 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:

I can see that being the case for the casual "feminists" but I meant more of the "serious" type feminists. The ones who actually write the ideological tracts, the ones who teach the courses at universities, the ones who run the feminist non-profits and institutions - but who are a also not TERFs. I wonder why they would accept these trannies as real women? I mean it's clear that the trannies being in traditional women's spaces (and in some cases pushing women out of those spaces) are a source of discomfort for many women and I just find it curious that the overwhelming majority of "serious" feminists have not really pushed back against the tranny invasion. Why is that the case? Is it just due to the nature of odd bedfellow alliances that come with POZ politics (like say shitlibs and Muslims) or is this something different? Say what you want about the old, queer feminists and mannish dykes but they were the ONLY voice in the fag rights movement that stood against groups like NAMBLA back in the day. I'm not sure why they're so silent on the tranny issue.

This is it.  For Jizzebel type feminists, feminism is just part of a larger anti-male, anti-white agenda (referred to as "intersectionalism").  That's why they defend muslims and trannies despite the myriad reasons not to.  It's also why they promote things that are horribly anti-woman, like porn and whoring.  

They hate white men so much that they're willing to ally themselves with groups that will eventually do considerable damage to women's rights just so they can have their anti-white men tantrums? This sounds worse than the USA supporting the Muslims against the USSR only to have them turn on the USA later on. When this blows up in their faces (and it probably will) I doubt these shitlibs will have any sense of why and instead continue to blame white men for the resulting mess.

Sounds like there's fertile ground here to possibly cause another rift or schism within modern feminism. Someone should take to social media and push these divisive issues (hint, hint).

#18 Bernie (PBUH) Would Have Won AKA ENJ

Bernie (PBUH) Would Have Won AKA ENJ

    Secret Asian Porn Subforum Moderator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4547 posts
  • LocationAustralia: The greatest bloody cuntry in the world!
  • How did you find MPC:A citation in "Do the Philippines: How to Make Love with Filipino Girls in the Philippines" by Matt Forney
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

Stop patting this bitch on the back. Why the f**k should we be supporting regular old dyke feminists in their crusade against shemales, where's the strategic logic?

Obviously we should be supporting the most extreme, radical, destructive, masculine and well-endowed "feminists" for the same reason that America supported Maoists against the Soviets. We need to let every carpet muncher know that they're worse than Hitler if they don't want to choke on tranny cock. We need to escalate the situation, unleashing chicks with dicks upon unsuspecting muff divers like a hundred guided bombs from a B-52, don't take pity on them, don't congratulate them for their futile struggle!

#19 Ricin Beans

Ricin Beans

    Professional mansplainer

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3381 posts
  • How did you find MPC:googled "shitlibs"
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

View PostMad Hatter, on 13 October 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

View PostRicin Beans, on 13 October 2014 - 07:24 AM, said:

View PostMad Hatter, on 13 October 2014 - 12:43 AM, said:

I can see that being the case for the casual "feminists" but I meant more of the "serious" type feminists. The ones who actually write the ideological tracts, the ones who teach the courses at universities, the ones who run the feminist non-profits and institutions - but who are a also not TERFs. I wonder why they would accept these trannies as real women? I mean it's clear that the trannies being in traditional women's spaces (and in some cases pushing women out of those spaces) are a source of discomfort for many women and I just find it curious that the overwhelming majority of "serious" feminists have not really pushed back against the tranny invasion. Why is that the case? Is it just due to the nature of odd bedfellow alliances that come with POZ politics (like say shitlibs and Muslims) or is this something different? Say what you want about the old, queer feminists and mannish dykes but they were the ONLY voice in the fag rights movement that stood against groups like NAMBLA back in the day. I'm not sure why they're so silent on the tranny issue.

This is it.  For Jizzebel type feminists, feminism is just part of a larger anti-male, anti-white agenda (referred to as "intersectionalism").  That's why they defend muslims and trannies despite the myriad reasons not to.  It's also why they promote things that are horribly anti-woman, like porn and whoring.  

They hate white men so much that they're willing to ally themselves with groups that will eventually do considerable damage to women's rights just so they can have their anti-white men tantrums? This sounds worse than the USA supporting the Muslims against the USSR only to have them turn on the USA later on. When this blows up in their faces (and it probably will) I doubt these shitlibs will have any sense of why and instead continue to blame white men for the resulting mess.

Sounds like there's fertile ground here to possibly cause another rift or schism within modern feminism. Someone should take to social media and push these divisive issues (hint, hint).

The schism already happened and the genuinely pro-woman feminists have essentially lost.  The media (which is more important to the left than the right) is already fully on the side of the pro-tranny, pro-muslim "intersectional" "feminists".  Gendertrender is a bastion of holdout old lesbians who will eventually die off.

#20 nom d'cinamin

nom d'cinamin

    YOU ARE A SHITTY POSTER

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Locationtumblr
  • How did you find MPC:Customer review for snickerdoodle combat powder
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:45 PM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 13 October 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

The reason is that feminism never really caught on.  It was always at core about a small number dykey, mannish looking women with mental health issues, plus Jewish cunts.  So "feminists"--the group of all women who use the term--are mostly women who are not into feminism but just like talking about themselves and don't really like talking about and are not curious about anything else.  Sure they bitch about things like the made up "wage gap" but it takes almost no effort to distract them with something else, particularly something else that allows them to talk about themselves or gossip about other women.  It's a social club more than anything else.  That's why there's such a paucity of actual intellectual writing by feminists (or "feminists") about feminism--and a large portion of that is written by male feminists.

So being that most women who call themselves feminists are just into talking about themselves and gossiping about other women, why should they have a problem with trannies?  Trannies are hardly any different from gay men, which a lot of women have no problem with if daytime programming is any indication.  One of the GT cranks was saying that trannies are so dumb they don't realize women don't pee from their vaginas, but if you did a survey how many women do you think would make the same error?  I think a conservative estimate is at least half--a lot of people think of the vagina as the entire genital area.  So why should most feminists (i.e. pop culture feminists) be bothered about a tranny with a penis who still wants to be called a woman?  Sounds like the kind of novelty these women love to babble idiotically about.

They don't have to do anything particularly dangerous but they can vote and run for president.  Feminism is doing just fine.

Edited by nom d'cyber, 15 October 2014 - 04:45 PM.




Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TERF, trannies, fags, poz, gendertrender

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.