Jump to content

You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 17 votes

The Institute for Advanced Homophobia
Deviance, Poz, and F****try, OH MY!


  • Please log in to reply
3953 replies to this topic

#41 Dibs

Dibs

    WITHOUT CHAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2393 posts
  • Locationin deez nuts
  • How did you find MPC:a shameful path has led me here
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

Racism made me participate in a 3-way bareback gangbang fisting orgy. f**k the white man for doing this to me! :librage:

#42 Victor

Victor

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Post360 No-Scope Shitposter, on 23 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Maybe more lesbians wouldn't be disgusting dykes...IF THEY COULD MARRY  

This post reminded me of a point I wanted to make, maybe this isn’t exactly the right thread for it but whatever.  

The implicit assumption on MPC and among fag bashers in general is that gays push for rights as a way of spitting on the traditional Christian values they despise (and also for taxpayer money).  While that’s partially true, there’s more to it.  I grew up in the bay area and went to college in NYC so I’ve known a lot of fags, and if they share one near universal trait it’s that they’re profoundly unhappy people.  Deep down, under all the gay pride rhetoric, they know they’re broken and they truly hate being what they are.  Gays unconsciously believe that if they can force society to treat them like normal people, they’ll be cured, and finally will be able to live a whole, happy, and healthy life.  Typical liberal projection.

Also, I’m not trying to white knight for fags here.  They’re mentally ill, their lifestyle is disgusting, and they’re a danger to themselves and any society that tolerates them.  But I do think it’s important to understand your opponent’s motives.

#43 President Jacob Zima

President Jacob Zima

    The Beast from the East

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • LocationThe dank basement of a cat addicted Spinster
  • How did you find MPC:In a forrest, with forrest porn around it (gay stuff)
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostVictor, on 16 February 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

View Post360 No-Scope Shitposter, on 23 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Maybe more lesbians wouldn't be disgusting dykes...IF THEY COULD MARRY  

This post reminded me of a point I wanted to make, maybe this isn’t exactly the right thread for it but whatever.  

The implicit assumption on MPC and among fag bashers in general is that gays push for rights as a way of spitting on the traditional Christian values they despise (and also for taxpayer money).  While that’s partially true, there’s more to it.  I grew up in the bay area and went to college in NYC so I’ve known a lot of fags, and if they share one near universal trait it’s that they’re profoundly unhappy people.  Deep down, under all the gay pride rhetoric, they know they’re broken and they truly hate being what they are.  Gays unconsciously believe that if they can force society to treat them like normal people, they’ll be cured, and finally will be able to live a whole, happy, and healthy life.  Typical liberal projection.

Also, I’m not trying to white knight for fags here.  They’re mentally ill, their lifestyle is disgusting, and they’re a danger to themselves and any society that tolerates them.  But I do think it’s important to understand your opponent’s motives.
It's basically the tranny delusion. If I go from :goonthink: to :kagan: I will be a happy woman with a sexual orientation that I choose. Reality is you went from repulsive goon in a sarcastic tshirt to a repulsive goon with a smattering of woman physical traits and being truly a ball less male.

#44 Victor

Victor

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Delusion is the right word for it, though I actually think trannies are a bit different from gays in that respect.

A lot of what has made liberal victim groups successful is their capacity for self-deception.  When you've convinced yourself of something, it's not hard to convince others.  Take blacks, for instance.  Black civil rights activists were surely aware of how dysfunctional black culture was and how dangerous their people were, but they truly believed that this was due to white oppression and not in spite of it.  So when whites heard MLK's sincere appeals for equality or saw black protestors brave riot cops and attack dogs, they were able to set aside their misgivings and embrace their new brothers-to-be (lol).  Jews, of course, are the masters of self deception.  I've actually had a Jewish manager who exclusively hires co-ethnics tell me he does practice meritocracy, it's just that Jews were always better.  Gays I've alreay covered.

Can trannies do this, though?  Judging by the ones I've known (again, far too many), the answer is no.  They remind me more of fatties, because the lie they're trying to tell is just too heinous for them to utter with a straight face. They can't fully convince themselves, and consequentially it'll be a lot harder for them to get a critical mass of normal people to tolerate them.  There's no sense of well-meaning earnestness among trannies, just frustration and spite.

Transsexuality is even more unsettling than it looks, now that I think about it.  Trannies are consciously aware that they're living a lie, yet are still willing to undergo risky, expensive, and traumatic therapies which don't even work particularly well.  Really, how can you mock such people?  What can you say that them that will hurt worse than what they've already done to themselves?

#45 President Jacob Zima

President Jacob Zima

    The Beast from the East

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • LocationThe dank basement of a cat addicted Spinster
  • How did you find MPC:In a forrest, with forrest porn around it (gay stuff)
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

I have a dream. A world where little hens and xies, plays freely with each others genitals. A world where child sexuality is not hidden, a world where closets are a hiding space for coats only. A world where farm hands can bust a nut in horses. A dream where white humans refers to bones only. :goonthink:

#46 Multicultmember

Multicultmember

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationAn underground tunnel complex, Outback Australia
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostVictor, on 16 February 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Can trannies do this, though?  Judging by the ones I've known (again, far too many), the answer is no.  They remind me more of fatties, because the lie they're trying to tell is just too heinous for them to utter with a straight face. They can't fully convince themselves, and consequentially it'll be a lot harder for them to get a critical mass of normal people to tolerate them.  There's no sense of well-meaning earnestness among trannies, just frustration and spite.

Transsexuality is even more unsettling than it looks, now that I think about it.  Trannies are consciously aware that they're living a lie, yet are still willing to undergo risky, expensive, and traumatic therapies which don't even work particularly well.

Yes, many realize that they're living a lie and are distraught over what they've done to their bodies. I was reading some horror stories on the LGBT section of depression forums (you need an account to view these):

TRIGGER WARNING

I think this deep degree of self-loathing, rather than "cissexism" is the real reason why transsexuals have such a high rate of suicide. Some studies indicate that "sex reassignment surgery" actually exacerbates the problem, which makes sense; they get to the end of the journey of remaking themselves and discover they're just as miserable as before. Where do they have left to go?


View PostVictor, on 16 February 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Really, how can you mock such people?  What can you say that them that will hurt worse than what they've already done to themselves?

Well, anti-PC ridicule does serve a purpose:

There's a limit to logical debate when dealing with people who have an emotional need to believe something. They reject evidence that doesn't suit their beliefs, trump up even the most obscure evidence that does, make false equivalencies and it's usually pointless to argue with them. Mockery appeals to our natural social instincts and thus cuts through all the bullshit. Shock tactics force people to confront the dark side of alternative sexuality: If we could reach sexually confused youth (common today) before they get into the homo lifestyle or begin transitioning we could probably save lives with our bigotry.

#47 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Trannies are such a vanishingly small group that I think the main thing pushing tranny acceptance is the late-liberal desire to attack any form of normalcy.  They have extreme definitions of harm and justice which guide their political thinking.

Even by tranny advocate estimates, only about 0.3% of Americans are actually "transgender" (i.e. have severe sexual dysmorphia).  Hermaphrodites aside, they aren't born in the wrong body, they are simply men and women who hate their male and female bodies for reasons similar to those of anorexics and plastic surgery addicts.  Body dysmorphia is not an ailment that can be fixed by changing the body.

Hermaphrodites, often cited as a legit reason for tranny rights, are about 0.03% of the population--in other words, practically no one.  You would need to know on average about 3,000 people before you ran into ONE hermaphrodite, and most of them would have been taken care of as infants (some might never know they were born mixed sex).

So there just aren't enough trannies on this planet to drive so much discussion and debate about "transgender rights".  The only reason this is being discussed is because liberals as a whole desire to strip away sex distinctions, and homosexuals are an extremely motivated subgroup (homosexuals express support for deviance as such, not just sexual deviance).

It's true that dykes and regular feminists can often be seen pushing back against male trannies.  It's clearly a violation of their private spaces to allow some guy who takes estrogen and wears makeup to wander around with his penis out.  But male homosexuals don't appear to share this aversion, and they are far more active and aggressive in the whole "deviance rights" grouping of freaks.  (The fact that male trannies normally continue to pursue women just gives dykes and feminists one more reason to intensely loathe them.)

Just remember this is all being done on behalf of 0.3% of the population, practically all of whom have severe mental problems that will leave them unhappy no matter what we do.  But given the nature of their disorder, providing structured sex roles will probably be more effective at managing their deviant behavior, which is often all you can do with people who have these kinds of mental illnesses.  It's very hard to do more than treat the symptoms and hope for the best.

The APA once released a statement that psychotherapy is very effective, without giving a single statistic.  That's because it isn't very effective.  But it's about all we can do, and is ultimately more humane than helping mutilate their bodies because an inner voice told them to do so.

#48 President Jacob Zima

President Jacob Zima

    The Beast from the East

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • LocationThe dank basement of a cat addicted Spinster
  • How did you find MPC:In a forrest, with forrest porn around it (gay stuff)
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

born mixed sex??? ITS INTERSEXED YOU f**k :librage:

#49 white privilege haver

white privilege haver

    Computer Expert

  • Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

this is one of the worst things i've ever read, so click carefully. no idea if it's true, but knowing what kind of s**t fags get up to, it probably is.

fag_deviance.txt

TRIGGER WARNING


#50 hate bumpkin

hate bumpkin

    #1 Shitposter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1616 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Rape Survivors Forum subforum: Raped by a Surfer
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

View PostVictor, on 16 February 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

Transsexuality is even more unsettling than it looks, now that I think about it.  Trannies are consciously aware that they're living a lie, yet are still willing to undergo risky, expensive, and traumatic therapies which don't even work particularly well.  Really, how can you mock such people?  What can you say that them that will hurt worse than what they've already done to themselves?

"Nice voice" from what I heard at TNE

#51 Victor

Victor

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

http://www.theatlant...nto-you/305617/

Quote

I speak to you candidly now about some lesbians I know, two lesbians. They live in a suburb of Los Angeles. They’re both a hair north of forty. One is a computer technician; the other, a hospital administrator. Physically, they are much as you might picture them. For the past twelve years, Teri and Pat have had a special Monday-night ritual. They order an extra-large cheese pizza (sixteen slices). While waiting—and I am not making this up—they settle in on the couch with large twin bags of Doritos. Each chip is dipped first in Philadelphia cream cheese and then in salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. The Doritos are finished to the last crumb, and then, upon arrival, the pizza as well. For Teri and Pat, this night of a million carbs is, by special agreement, guilt-free. Both feel that it is better than sex.

On the one hand, yes, Teri and Pat are poster children for what wags call “lesbian bed death.” Naysayers will look for—and find—yet more evidence to damn this pair, maybe pointing to the fifty pounds Teri and Pat have each gained over a decade, or to Pat’s extensive collection of Beanie Babies, or to Teri’s five cats, all of whom are named after colorful jazz divas who also, coincidentally, happen to be big fatties. On the other hand, Teri and Pat consider themselves happy. They are cheerful and generous with friends and with one another. In twelve years, neither has ever expressed an urge to stray. Or even to swing, to experiment outside the relationship with a new woman, a man, or even—more pertinently, on Monday nights—Chinese food. (Doesn’t a trial foray into popcorn shrimp at least sound tempting?)

And in fact, evidence suggests that a growing number of women in America, if they looked into the deepest recesses of their souls, would admit to feeling that these two pushing-200-pound lesbians may be not so much pathetic as … damn lucky.

no comment

#52 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

says it all really about how screwed up homosexuals are, and the stupid ways liberals venerate them

#53 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    "Jew Lover From MPC"

  • Administrators
  • 37429 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

also note all the boomerisms in that piece--gluttony, self-indulgence, no judging, a weird satisfaction with being childish, and mental softness that is like a vat of melted marshmallow

#54 President Jacob Zima

President Jacob Zima

    The Beast from the East

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • LocationThe dank basement of a cat addicted Spinster
  • How did you find MPC:In a forrest, with forrest porn around it (gay stuff)
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

xl cheese pizza and dorritos :goonsay: being an adult is awesomez!!!!

#55 Bad Poster on 4 Different Forums

Bad Poster on 4 Different Forums

    Serious Internet Businessman

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3227 posts
  • LocationInvesting in PEZ Futures in Uruguay
  • How did you find MPC:Hangly Meltdown
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostAO Deen: BUDDER YALL, on 24 February 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

xl cheese pizza and dorritos :goonsay: being an adult is awesomez!!!!

Liberalism's view of being an adult is basically Kevin McAllister in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

#56 President Jacob Zima

President Jacob Zima

    The Beast from the East

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5462 posts
  • LocationThe dank basement of a cat addicted Spinster
  • How did you find MPC:In a forrest, with forrest porn around it (gay stuff)
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Posted Image WORK AT A VIDEO GAME STORE AND I CHOOSE THE PIZZA TOPPINGS. BADICAL!

Edited by AO Deen: BUDDER YALL, 24 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.


#57 Dr. T

Dr. T

    Official Forums Soft Drink

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I don't usually like the hypocrisy angle, but honestly, would SWPLs excuse that kind of behavior in any hetero Midwestern couple?  I think more likely they would put them on some TLC show that they could laugh at with their hipster friends.

#58 Master Diversity Trainer

Master Diversity Trainer

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Sup guys. Just a couple of bros sucking on each other's nipples: http://zombietime.co...ty_sf_10-20-12/ (Blurred-out version here: http://pjmedia.com/z...singlepage=true) Wanna hook up l8r on Grindr?

#59 Dr. Gay Hitler

Dr. Gay Hitler

    Functional Alcoholic

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2377 posts
  • How did you find MPC:A shameful path led me here
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

NORMAL

Posted Image

#60 Bernie (PBUH) Would Have Won AKA ENJ

Bernie (PBUH) Would Have Won AKA ENJ

    Secret Asian Porn Subforum Moderator

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4569 posts
  • LocationAustralia: The greatest bloody cuntry in the world!
  • How did you find MPC:A citation in "Do the Philippines: How to Make Love with Filipino Girls in the Philippines" by Matt Forney
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostVictor, on 24 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

http://www.theatlant...nto-you/305617/

Quote

I speak to you candidly now about some lesbians I know, two lesbians. They live in a suburb of Los Angeles. They’re both a hair north of forty. One is a computer technician; the other, a hospital administrator. Physically, they are much as you might picture them. For the past twelve years, Teri and Pat have had a special Monday-night ritual. They order an extra-large cheese pizza (sixteen slices). While waiting—and I am not making this up—they settle in on the couch with large twin bags of Doritos. Each chip is dipped first in Philadelphia cream cheese and then in salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. The Doritos are finished to the last crumb, and then, upon arrival, the pizza as well. For Teri and Pat, this night of a million carbs is, by special agreement, guilt-free. Both feel that it is better than sex.

On the one hand, yes, Teri and Pat are poster children for what wags call “lesbian bed death.” Naysayers will look for—and find—yet more evidence to damn this pair, maybe pointing to the fifty pounds Teri and Pat have each gained over a decade, or to Pat’s extensive collection of Beanie Babies, or to Teri’s five cats, all of whom are named after colorful jazz divas who also, coincidentally, happen to be big fatties. On the other hand, Teri and Pat consider themselves happy. They are cheerful and generous with friends and with one another. In twelve years, neither has ever expressed an urge to stray. Or even to swing, to experiment outside the relationship with a new woman, a man, or even—more pertinently, on Monday nights—Chinese food. (Doesn’t a trial foray into popcorn shrimp at least sound tempting?)

And in fact, evidence suggests that a growing number of women in America, if they looked into the deepest recesses of their souls, would admit to feeling that these two pushing-200-pound lesbians may be not so much pathetic as … damn lucky.

no comment

When the revolution comes I'm going to open a zoo filled with people who perfectly embody stereotypes. The lesbian enclosure (a perspex-walled one bedroom apartment filled with cats) will be located next to a small concentration camp containing Bernie Madoff.


MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.