You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 17 votes

The Institute for Advanced Homophobia
Deviance, Poz, and F****try, OH MY!

• Please log in to reply
3886 replies to this topic

#3821 Ridgeline

Ridgeline

Boring MPC Whyte Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7628 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:31 AM

Gay, high heel wearing veteran elected mayor in Texas

:cuck:
Natural Conservatives!

His high heels are between three and four inches tall.  They’re patriotic heels with an Americana theme.  They are your basic, bedazzled-flag high heels made to fit a male veteran’s foot.

Google Mayor Bruno “Ralphy” Lozano of Del Rio, Texas and a good chunk of the headlines you’ll find mention that Mayor Lozano wore heels in his city’s last Veteran’s Day parade.  The headlines also tell you that Lozano is the youngest mayor elected in his town’s history, he’s a flight attendant, gay and a veteran.  

Lozano was one of 52 LGBTQ candidates who ran for office this year in Texas.   “I just advocated this is who I am,” says Lozano.  “I didn’t use the LGBT flag in my campaign.  I don’t have that kind of community.  We don’t have a gayborhood.  A part of me is gay.  A part of me is a human being who cares for the community.”

Del Rio is a relatively small border town in south Texas that’s been around in some form since the 17th century.  It’s also home to Laughlin Air Force Base and could be why Lozano chose the Air Force when he decided to serve his country.

Gentlemen, I give you Texas' future governor!

:hardship: I'm not even joking!

edit: Still better than George P. Bush.

Edited by Ridgeline, 14 June 2018 - 10:32 AM.

#3822 Nathan

Nathan

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

View PostGroypergascar, on 13 June 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Some of the ways the movement presents itself can be confusing to the mainstream, given the level of irony involved. The amount of humor and vulgarity confuses people. The true nature of the movement, however, is serious and idealistic. We have in this new millennium an extremely nihilistic culture. From the point when I first became active in what has become the Alt-Right movement, it was my contention that in an age of nihilism, absolute idealism must be couched in irony in order to be taken seriously. This is because anyone who attempts to present himself as serious will immediately be viewed as the opposite through the jaded lens of our post-modern milieu.

Lies. This isn't escaping the poz dialectic, it is embracing the whole structure of the poz dialectic. "Ironic idealism" is the synthesis between the God-fearing Christians thesis and Jewtube faggotry antithesis.

Poz is poz. Nothing I have seen out of Aryan Sknet has an ounce of real heroism or inspiration.

#3823 Baron Finkelstein and the Goy from Hell

Baron Finkelstein and the Goy from Hell

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:30 PM

View PostSaucer Lord, on 13 June 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

View PostJoe Schmoe, on 12 June 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

View PostBesta Posta: Vagina Fetishist, on 12 June 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

I think the notable lack of actual transgender people actually makes their cause more popular, because they are creepy as f**k and there's no way around it. The human brain is programmed to instantly categorize people by gender for several evolutionarily-important reasons, and our brains don't like ambiguous input. I imagine that many of their s**tlib champions have had very limited dealings with the genuine article in person.

I can only remember seeing two MTF trannies ever in my whole life in person, and I travel to major cities on a regular basis all around the country. I have probably seen more celebrities than I have trannies. I can't believe their disguises are really that good. They must truly exist in vanishingly small numbers.

I saw two of them at the courthouse a couple of years ago -- they were getting their names and genders officially changed on their California birth certificates and driver's licenses.  A few minutes before, I'd stood next to one of them while waiting for the courtroom to open.   To be honest I didn't know he was a man in a dress -- but there was definitely something off about him.  I remember looking at his face and his problem glasses and... noticing.  I didn't feel a shiver up my spine, and I didn't consciously realize that something was off, but I certainly... noticed... this middle-aged individual standing next to me.  When the judge called his case, I realized why I'd...noticed...him.  This was in Los Angeles, so the dudes I saw were well-off and fully up-to-date on all of their hormone treatments.  But I still could not help... noticing.  When I lived in NYC I probably encountered four or five trannies over the years.  In those cases it was blindingly obvious, their faces had masculine bone structure, the texture of their hair was all wrong, the ones dressed in revealing clothing were far too muscular, etc.  

It's probably impossible for them to truly "pass" as women.  Even the ones with up-to-date hormone treatments stand out at first glance, and I'm sure that if you actually had a 5-minute conversation with one of them, your internal "something isn't right here" alarms would be ringing nonstop.

I've seen a few MTFs around and none of them could convincingly pass for women, either. In one case it was a semi-regular at a store I worked at for awhile, a tall guy with stringy blond hair the color of a filthy broom, a face like Dee Snider's aged 15 years by a computer and zhe wore floor length dresses usually in some color like faded brown. Another one I saw and was briefly confused by maybe could have passed for a woman, but only if that woman was a short, fat-faced buzzcut lesbian.

There's a tranny I see regularly on my campus, he wears women's clothes and a choker, but some days doesn't even put in the effort to shave. I think it's really to rub people's faces in it, it's humiliating having to call a tall man with a 5 o'clock shadow a chick.

#3824 Billy Fucking Madison

Billy Fucking Madison

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSE Texas
  • How did you find MPC:OG SASSer

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

There's only one I've ever seen in public. It came in to an almost empty bar with an older lady who I assumed was the mother. It presented very femininely but as it got closer I could tell something was off. It was clean, well-groomed, well-dressed and well-made up like a woman but something told me it wasn't a real woman. I asked my wife to have a look and she nailed it immediately: "Yeah, that's a dude." We had to split for a meeting so we didn't get to interact with it, but suffice it to say even the ones who pass really well, like the transcreature in this anecdote, have something very noticeably "off" about them.

#3825 Heimat

Heimat

Forums Account Manager

• Chaperoned
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking hate facts via Google
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

#3826 EarlTurner

EarlTurner

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • How did you find MPC:TRS
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

View PostHeimat, on 16 June 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

When they finally cave and let fags poz the blood supply the next Ryan White will have "deserved it for being a cishet white male."

#3827 Kneel Before ZOG

Kneel Before ZOG

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1446 posts
  • LocationFresno (Armenian: Ֆրէսնո)
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho (via Sailer)

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

View PostHeimat, on 16 June 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

It would be hilarious if this were the same Jake Lloyd who played the shittiest version of Darth Vader.

#3828 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:23 PM

View PostRidgeline, on 14 June 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Del Rio is a relatively small border town in south Texas that’s been around in some form since the 17th century.  It’s also home to Laughlin Air Force Base and could be why Lozano chose the Air Force when he decided to serve his country.

lol but the main reason is that the Chair Force is irredeemably gay

#3829 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

"Jew Lover From MPC"

• Administrators
  • 37075 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

View PostBilly f**king Madison, on 15 June 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

There's only one I've ever seen in public. It came in to an almost empty bar with an older lady who I assumed was the mother. It presented very femininely but as it got closer I could tell something was off. It was clean, well-groomed, well-dressed and well-made up like a woman but something told me it wasn't a real woman. I asked my wife to have a look and she nailed it immediately: "Yeah, that's a dude." We had to split for a meeting so we didn't get to interact with it, but suffice it to say even the ones who pass really well, like the transcreature in this anecdote, have something very noticeably "off" about them.

what people notice is that they are empty...the fetish has completely devoured their personality, like in a sci-fi movie about mind control

#3830 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9890 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:09 PM

#3831 ASP: Bengali in Platforms

ASP: Bengali in Platforms

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Urgently needed info on cob houses

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:30 PM

View PostSaucer Lord, on 19 June 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

You know he means it because he took that finger out of the asshole it usually lives in.

#3832 Coach Grambler

Coach Grambler

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Roissy & Ricky
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

It’s sad because he has the Jack Dorsey look where, at first glance, it’s a non-s**tlib face, but then you take a closer look and see the fag underneath

#3833 EarlTurner

EarlTurner

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

View PostCoach Grambler, on 19 June 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

It’s sad because he has the Jack Dorsey look where, at first glance, it’s a non-s**tlib face, but then you take a closer look and see the fag underneath

It always pleases me when these f****ts get raped in the replies. By none other than number one Rep. Steven Smith.

#3834 Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

Cuban Superman-ondonotdronelist

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Unanswered

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:58 PM

Why? Besides the obvious virtue signalling. As much as I hated fuccboi, I didn't go around doing s**t like this. Who is going to take you seriously if you act like this? It comes off as angry, childish, and desperate. Once Colbert went completely off the rails and said ARE President's mouth was Putin's c--k (I just can't put that word in the same sentence with GEOTUS) holster, it became clear that he was living in a bubble but didn't think he was living in a bubble. And, just like this f****t, will never give DJT credit for anything that is objectively good for the world (NOKO, for example). When the midterms go our way, the unhinged lunatic left will finally go too far and, I expect, finally devour itself. Leaving a bunch of mewling f****ts, bluehairs, foreigners, and assorted detritus on one side, and the somewhat normal democrats on the other (there are a few I hear. If not, f**k 'em). Hopefully, we'll end up with the permanent insane freak party that NEVER gets taken seriously, like the libertarians, and a smaller, weaker Democrat party that understands the REAL problems in our country and can help fix them. If the PIFP (permanent insane freak party) joins the libertarians, maybe it would finish them both off for good.

#3835 Groypergascar

Groypergascar

Madagascar Liberation WOMPOLOGIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1080 posts
  • Locationdownunder downunder
  • How did you find MPC:Under the sign of a southern cross
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:11 AM

View PostNathan, on 14 June 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

View PostGroypergascar, on 13 June 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Some of the ways the movement presents itself can be confusing to the mainstream, given the level of irony involved. The amount of humor and vulgarity confuses people. The true nature of the movement, however, is serious and idealistic. We have in this new millennium an extremely nihilistic culture. From the point when I first became active in what has become the Alt-Right movement, it was my contention that in an age of nihilism, absolute idealism must be couched in irony in order to be taken seriously. This is because anyone who attempts to present himself as serious will immediately be viewed as the opposite through the jaded lens of our post-modern milieu.

Lies. This isn't escaping the poz dialectic, it is embracing the whole structure of the poz dialectic. "Ironic idealism" is the synthesis between the God-fearing Christians thesis and Jewtube faggotry antithesis.

Poz is poz. Nothing I have seen out of Aryan Sknet has an ounce of real heroism or inspiration.

keep spinning your wheels in your paradigm blind purity spiral then. meanwhile Sam Hyde, carltonautism, groypernation, BAP, and Donald J Trump himself (a man forged in post-modern hyper-reality) pass you by. Sad!

incidentally, the Christian existentialist Søren Kierkegaard identified the occurrence of irony in the Western tradition as far back as Socrates, whose interrogatory method insincerely buys into the assumptions of the opponent in order to clarify and then expose their flaws. Irony forms when a distance occurs between subject matter and the intention of its interlocutor.  The pathos of distance locates irony within the realm of aesthetic experience, which provides the detachment to see beauty in tragedy and other complex phenomena.

Paul the Apostle paints a picture of this process in I Corinthians 1:27, 28:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Irony fits into many philosophical systems, and can be deployed for any number of ends.  The 'differential logic' of French deconstruction and the Socratic who wishes to show the truth about life both draw from it.  It certainly doesn't reside in a miserable Manichean binary in which you line up the Jews on one side and Christianity on the other to buttress your trad credentials.

Edited by Groypergascar, 20 June 2018 - 12:12 AM.

#3836 spook

spook

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

That f****t didn't even realize that @MikePenceVP is a troll account and is in no way actually Mike Pence.

#3837 EarlTurner

EarlTurner

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:28 PM

#3838 Unprofessional Behaviorist

Unprofessional Behaviorist

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Blindfolded and with my hands in my ass

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:35 PM

Doesn't he still have his penis?

#3839 Slim Jim Nationalist

Slim Jim Nationalist

OH YEAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Full-page ad in Samizdat Quarterly

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

This is one of my favorite Sundays to go to church every year (to clarify: I go every Sunday, but this is an especially enjoyable one). On days like Christmas and Easter we celebrate glorious milestones in God's redemptive plan for humanity, but on Pride weekend it's refreshing to sing God's praises and declare His sovereignty as a reminder that even in this degenerate age He has preserved a faithful remnant who haven't bent the knee to Anal.

The Christian view on homosex is simple and clear: when people utterly reject God in their hearts, He withdraws His common grace and gives them over to their sins, leading to twisted and unnatural desires and ultimately to physical and spiritual death. Also that God likewise condemns those who express approval of such things (Romans 1:32). The last couple hundred pages of this thread are a strong testament to the truth of this claim.

In that light, since becoming a Christian the experience of Pride weekend has been like putting on the They Live sunglasses. They inevitably have a manic "f**k you dad" vibe to them that not infrequently drives away even people who are superficially sympathetic to the gay agenda (I've had shitlibby acquaintances tap out of them early since they couldn't handle the f**ked up debauchery). The essential irony of these events is that pride has been recognized as the worst of all sins for millennia since it directly embodies hatred and rejection of God and poses the biggest obstacle to repentance, and yet that's what fags decided to call their big annual event. They could've put lust front and center since that's what their subculture is superficially all about, but instead they chose to underline the idea of personal license and rebelliousness rather than mere self-indulgence. Also that they chose the rainbow as their symbol, in mockery of its biblical significance as a symbol of God's promise not to destroy mankind for our sins. Add in the fact that these events receive massive promotion from corrupt governments and wealthy corporations and you'd swear some kind of sinister "prince of this world" was behind the whole thing.

Admittedly the overwhelming majority of people who participate in Pride events aren't gay, it's just a hedonistic carnival weekend for them. Another event like Lollapalooza or St Patrick's Day to dress up in a gaudy, trashy costume, be drunk before lunchtime, and writhe around in a sweaty crowd of freaks and degenerates all day, which to a certain type of s**tlib urbanite is the absolute peak experience life offers. Of course eventually they get too old and used up to participate anymore, at which point suicide becomes a live option, as with any life spent worshipping perishable and transient things. The devil breaks his toys after he's done playing with them.

(note: damn it is not easy to find specific threads from many years ago. People used to make like 100+ new threads every month, many of them shitposty and throwaway. I understand the good reasons for not making the archive searchable and I'm not complaining, just observing how the forum has changed)

There are many excellent reasons to condemn homosexuality outside of Christianity, but it doesn't hurt to occasionally remember it in its metaphysical context as a pure distillation of how hatred of God leads to twisted, self-destructive indulgence and death like night follows day. God be with you all on this glorious Nativity of St John the Baptist.

#3840 House of Memes: Crack Addicted Public Official

House of Memes: Crack Addicted Public Official

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationA tolerant society where diversity is our strength
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:46 PM

Also that they chose the rainbow as their symbol, in mockery of its biblical significance as a symbol of God's promise not to destroy mankind for our sins. Add in the fact that these events receive massive promotion from corrupt governments and wealthy corporations and you'd swear some kind of sinister "prince of this world" was behind the whole thing.

Our pastor preached on the Noahic Covenant last week, and Romans 1 today, the same day as the big parade here:

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.  (Romans 1:26-28, ESV)

We elders had a spontaneous prayer meeting afterwards when a few congregants came forward asking for God to intercede and put an end to the pride parades. Love my church.

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.