Support the Official Forum of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
Getting a PHAT tax refund this year? Spare your loved ones the grief of wondering how it will be divided among them. Endorse that refund check over to your favorite Internet forum, the only family you need and the only family you truly have.

Bitcoins? Gift cards? Money orders? We take them! Click here for more details. Your contributions allow us to fund botnet armies that will downvote the African-American Panther movie while review aggregation site IT staff cry in frustration. MPC is the forum that will never be taken in by wall-eyed Vice reporters promising favorable coverage.

* * * * * 6 votes

Deep State in Deep Shit

• Please log in to reply
2018 replies to this topic

#1841 RexLex Commander of the Chaos

RexLex Commander of the Chaos

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Cinco Jotas
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 21 August 2018 - 09:57 AM

TRIGGER WARNING

#1842 RexLex Commander of the Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:32 AM

I am passing this on from someone who's connecting some dots with input from sources he cannot reveal.

Q type narrative deconstruction

TRIGGER WARNING

#1843 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 21 August 2018 - 12:56 PM

The Philip Mudd Meltdown is peak Trump Derangement Syndrome. Show every normie in your orbit this beta male's emotional outbursts and meltdowns.

There have to be memes of Mudd and the "Get Out" movie about wipipo hating a black man more angelic than St. Trayvon by now, yes? It flips the entire premise and puts liberals on defense. Memetic gold!

On top of Mudd also threatening the life of President Trump, he is also a "proud shitholer."

Lmao, what a tool

#1844 RexLex Commander of the Chaos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:27 PM

View PostCocaine Mitch, on 21 August 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

"proud shitholer."

u/a

#1845 meriwether

meriwether

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Chateau Heartiste

Posted 21 August 2018 - 06:39 PM

Wow. Mudd lays out his own list of shithole countries and races and Don Lemon seems to accept all of them. Chalk this one up for dems r the real racist.

Philip seems to echo the libreal fantasy of what they think conservatives are thinking. Somehow they manage to concoct quite a list without even talking to a conservative.

#1846 Ridgeline

Ridgeline

Boring MPC Whyte Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7753 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined

There were something like 700,000 e-mails on Weiner's laptop, but the FBI agents, including Strzok, narrowed the search down to ~3000, and still could not not find violations.  How much evidence was left behind?

:wrath:

#1847 Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Enlightening
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley both just told the media that they'd be fine with Trump firing Sessions after the midterms, while other Republican Senators signalled their preference for Sessions to remain AG. This seems significant, as both Grassley and especially Graham have previously warned Trump that Sessions was untouchable (they would not confirm a replacement and it would burn a large amount of Trump's political capital). They are also two of the most powerful Senators, so it's likely that the rest would fall in line if/when Trump does pull the trigger.

CTH suggests that following the midterms, especially if the Rs hold both chambers, we will see a purge of DOJ and FBI, with Sessions, Rosenstein, Wray and others all dismissed. This would also set the stage for ending or kneecapping Mueller's witch hunt.

I can't say I'd oppose any of that, but there are many ways to interpret this in line with PMAN's observation that we are not privy to any of the constant and complex machinations going on behind the scenes.

Could this be a way to pressure Sessions to crack down harder on the swamp? Almost certainly, and even if he does it won't necessarily save his job.

4-D Chess: It's possible (not too likely IMO) that this is kayfabe to provide cover for Sessions as he prepares to hit the swamp with a surprise attack.

Swamp tricks: Graham may be floating this to create leverage for his faction in negotiations with Trump, and he could always backtrack when it's time to pay up.

In any case it seems like a positive development.

https://theconservat...-jeff-sessions/

#1848 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 23 August 2018 - 04:47 PM

I like Sessions, but will survive if he is let go. I'm hoping the next IG report provides enough information to do some serious housekeeping at the DOJ and FBI. Honestly, both would be better off if their entire DC and NYC offices were closed, everyone fired, and people from the heartland of America were brought in to take over.

Your average agent in Des Moines isn't a swamp creature, like the ones in DC.

#1849 Maximus Meridius Demidius

Maximus Meridius Demidius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts
  • LocationThe City of Lovely Brothers
  • How did you find MPC:Via fatty pickup cheatcode guide, Heartiste

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:19 PM

Sessions isn't a Wartime Consigliere. He's too naturally decent and temperamentally committed to fair play and Southern courtesies.

In retrospect, although Christie isn't ARE GUY on immigration, he's the kind of bulldozer Trump needed in DOJ. He would have roasted someone like Sztrok on a spit for all to see - an FBI/DOJ head on a pike would be exceedingly helpful right now.

#1850 Chrome

Chrome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1880 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:42 PM

View PostMaximus Meridius Demidius, on 23 August 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

Sessions isn't a Wartime Consigliere. He's too naturally decent and temperamentally committed to fair play and Southern courtesies.

In retrospect, although Christie isn't ARE GUY on immigration, he's the kind of bulldozer Trump needed in DOJ. He would have roasted someone like Sztrok on a spit for all to see - an FBI/DOJ head on a pike would be exceedingly helpful right now.

If Trump wants Sessions to axe people, bend the rules, break with tradition or whatever, he needs to do it. There's no justification for Sessions' failure to act at this point. Maybe his former colleagues in Congress would think less of him or whatever--who cares. Trump is absorbing more abuse and hate than probably any other person who has ever lived. Sessions needs to man up and protect his boss.

#1851 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

I still think Trump and Sessions are waiting for their own October surprise of democrat perfidy. Sessions has remade huge portions of the DOJ already and I was impressed when he refused to answer any questions to congress about discussions he had had with President Trump, invoking executive privilege. Look at what is happening with illegals an refugees, Sessions is acting beyond reproach, so when the hammer drops (I have faith) normies can't say it was a cover up, hatchet job, etc.

I assume every time Trump  publicly bashes Sessions it is pure kayfabe. If Trump was actually unhappy he'd say "you're fired!"

#1852 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4751 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:05 PM

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 23 August 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

I assume every time Trump  publicly bashes Sessions it is pure kayfabe. If Trump was actually unhappy he'd say "you're fired!"

:trump:  C'mon Jeff do something

Posted Image  We are, but we're doing this right

Conclusion:  when Sessions brings the hammer down it will be clearly an "unbiased" and "impartial" effort.

I do notice a lot of people are losing patience with Sessions.  I'm tempted, but I also

1) Trust Trump
2) Won't bet against Trump
3) Am not tired of winning

#1853 Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Paladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Enlightening

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:00 PM

Trump sat down with Ainsley Earhart to discuss Cohen, Manafort, Sessions, Mueller, etc. I'm keeping an open mind as to the possibility of kayfabe, but he does not sound pleased with Jefferson.

Also, f****t libs and deep state scumbags who think Trump's on his way down have no idea what they're dealing with. He's barely even started to fight back.

#1854 Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

Jane: Baby Putin-Pawn Authoritarian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3103 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:32 PM

The pro-immigration wing of the Republican Party sees an opportunity to replace Sessions with an AG who's tougher on Mueller, but weaker on immigration.  

It would be a bad trade for us.  As I've said on numerous occasions, the Mueller thing will be tried in the court of public opinion.  Firing Sessions would only make Trump look desperate.  You don't need to explain all the ends and outs of it.  I get it.  But I'm telling you want low-info normies would think.  It would be a bad look and you'd lose a fighter on immigration.

#1855 Cocaine Mitch

Cocaine Mitch

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Heartiste

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:30 AM

I hope it's kayfabe because Sessions looks like a f**king idiot right now when it comes to recusing himself from this whole Russia nonsense. He's playing with legos while that weasel Jew under him is all but openly tearing the country apart by letting this s**t go on. Public opinion for Mueller and this "investigation" has been nosediving as it goes on past 500 days with nothing but legal trouble on the far fringes and people like Mad Maxine screaming "IMPEACH!" at her shadow.

The conflict of interest with Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, the FISA app sign-off for the known-to-be-fake dossier, and this investigation is something historians (if we're allowed to discuss history objectively in 50 years) will write/discuss/teach as one of the biggest political scandals in this country's history.

Edited by Cocaine Mitch, 24 August 2018 - 10:34 AM.

#1856 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:21 AM

View PostPaladino2024: Muh Dick Nationalism, on 23 August 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

Trump sat down with Ainsley Earhart to discuss Cohen, Manafort, Sessions, Mueller, etc. I'm keeping an open mind as to the possibility of kayfabe, but he does not sound pleased with Jefferson.
TRIGGER WARNING

My theory is that all the shady s**t the DOJ, Obama, and Brennan does needs to be publicly aired. This things always come in a trickle. If on inauguration Trump had laid it all out the media would deny it and not cover it. Now it has been covered for two-years, the media can't make it go away, the story has changed a half-dozen times already. The NY Times, Brennan, Comey, etc. locked in their story, publicly, long ago. Now that everyone knows about it, the scandal can be made public. The NY Times is writing pieces about Trump believing in conspiracies, etc. Trump knows what happened, the average normie still doesn't know yet. I have faith that it is going to make dems and Obama, the Clintons, etc. look like absolute s**t.

The ads practically write themselves with media denying everything, the story constantly changing, etc. It is a somewhat complicated story, but not really. The FBI/DOJ just made up stuff to spy on an opposing candidate then tried to cover it up by colluding with the Clinton campaign, etc.

#1857 Unprofessional Behaviorist

Unprofessional Behaviorist

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Blindfolded and with my hands in my ass

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:57 AM

The conflict of interest with Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, the FISA app sign-off for the known-to-be-fake dossier, and this investigation is something historians (if we're allowed to discuss history objectively in 50 years) will write/discuss/teach as one of the biggest political scandals in this country's history.

Future historians will write about how President Trump's collusion with the Kremlin during the 2016 campaign almost ended his administration in its first term.

That's assuming they're writing in English.

#1858 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:01 PM

View PostUnprofessional Behaviorist, on 24 August 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

Future historians will write about how President Trump's collusion with the Kremlin during the 2016 campaign almost ended his administration in its first term.

That's assuming they're writing in English.

Sorry, you're wrong. The winners right history f****t

#1859 Cena JQanon

Cena JQanon

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Examining buttpiss
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by dad

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:22 PM

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 24 August 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

You spell like a minority.

#1860 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

View PostCena JQanon, on 24 August 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 24 August 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

You spell like a minority.

Your small soul doesn't get the pun f****t

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.