You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * - 16 votes

Small-Souled Bugman: Morphology and Evolution
small-souled-bugmen.info

• Please log in to reply
765 replies to this topic

#61 George SS Martin

George SS Martin

Nuanced Intellectual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • LocationRhode Island
  • How did you find MPC:Prior tenant wrote the url in cum on my apartment ceiling
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

View Postgf14888, on 12 April 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

I thought it was "bugman" like "man who bugs you"... like "repairman", "milkman", etc.

I dunno about you, but my milkman has never milked me.

#62 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

View PostGive Up And Masturbate, on 12 April 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

I thought it was "bugman" like "man who bugs you"... like "repairman", "milkman", etc.

Says some basement-dwelling loner going by "Give up and Masterbate"  :lol:

#63 GF: Dunning-Krugerrand speculator

GF: Dunning-Krugerrand speculator

email me at bannonsk@kremlin.ru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationBarron Trump's ∞-dimensional chessboard
  • How did you find MPC:Sneaking glances at Donald Trump's smartphone
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:55 PM

It's short for the Middle English "milkerman", or a man who handles your wife's milkers

#64 George SS Martin

George SS Martin

Nuanced Intellectual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • LocationRhode Island
  • How did you find MPC:Prior tenant wrote the url in cum on my apartment ceiling

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

View PostPeter Blood, on 12 April 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

View PostGive Up And Masturbate, on 12 April 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

Says some basement-dwelling loner going by "Give up and Masterbate"  :lol:

:lol: well s**t, guess I set myself up for that one.

#65 Gender Jew

Gender Jew

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Chateau Heartiste
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

View PostLe Exception/COCK SWALLOW FORM/Small Souled Bugmen, on 11 April 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

The asians I would say are not usually bugmen (the ones in Asia I mean ... plenty of chinks here are) ... I think when ur talking about asians you want "ant-like". But i actually think the "bugman" idea wouldn't even apply to all bugs (bees, ants and spiders are 3 I think rise above the level of the bugman and I think when people call asians that it's really bees or ants there hinkibg of most)

But the "bugman" isn't as simple as "bug-like". It is "bugman" not "bug man" (e.g. An "airplane" NOT "air plane" .... is not "air" )

For you the German speakers - this is a good example of why you put words together to make new ones (eg , in German "weltan" (world) + "schuuang" (view) combines to make "weltanschuuang" which is a much more deeper meaning than just the two parts (its an entire concept entire books have written).

Now that I think of it: I think Im going to spell it "bugmann" to pay tribute to the German language ..... they often make combined words ending in man (e.g. "Stormtrooper is "sturmmann" )

The bugman is basically the things about a bug that make it a bug but applied to a man

Bugmanschauung

Edited by Gender Jew, 12 April 2017 - 05:07 PM.

#66 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

26th generation Black Plague survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Yellow Pages
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

Käfermann  :smug:

#67 Jacked Rhodesian

Jacked Rhodesian

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1627 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Neil DeGrasse Tyson memes

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

Lol just lol at anyone who thought Bannon was advised by BronzeAgePerv instead of Rippedphreak

#68 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

The "eat shit" niglet (cagefighter/bodybuilder)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4620 posts
  • Locationlawgic
  • How did you find MPC:http://i.imgur.com/Lj2XHPl.gif
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

BronzeAgePervert has a unibrow, a gut, and teaches aerobics classes wearing tights

#69 Krauss

Krauss

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationRoving
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:21 AM

He tell you that himself or you copy-paste that out of your own head.txt?

#70 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 34515 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

#71 Shrill

Shrill

MPC Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:51 AM

Pman's post brings to the surface a question I've had for a while: is it possible for a bugman to have a large or medium-sized soul? Assad has a bug like face and he's bugging everyone, but he's also shown a bigness of soul. What category for him?

#72 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4620 posts
  • Locationlawgic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

It doesn't apply to him .... pman has a very simple idea of physiognomy . He thinks its just some joke. His thinking on this is on the level of small children in a schoolyard: "hehehehe he has big ears". Physiognomy is more about expressions and hidden clues than it is exact features ... its about how all the features come together and there relation to the persons personality (pman hasn't said anything about this because he doesn't h Stand it. Scientifically , its caused by your brain having the same weird shapes as the rest of your body and those cause how you act.  For example , someone with stubby fingers usually also has stubby toes , is short, etc , and other things ... and there brain would commonly have the same wierrdnessesses seen on the rest of there body , causing how they act. humans evolved to detect these subconsciously so we can detect a persons mind quickly

#73 Gwerks: ex-GS hedge fund dog clothing maker

Gwerks: ex-GS hedge fund dog clothing maker

roofiest, racistest gun moll (mfh)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • How did you find MPC:retrospective at New Whitney
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:45 AM

View PostLe Exception/COCK SWALLOW FORM/Small Souled Bugmen, on 13 April 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

Scientifically , its caused by your brain having the same weird shapes as the rest of your body and those cause how you act.  

Posted Image

#74 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 34515 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

View PostLe Exception/COCK SWALLOW FORM/Small Souled Bugmen, on 13 April 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

It doesn't apply to him .... pman has a very simple idea of physiognomy . He thinks its just some joke. His thinking on this is on the level of small children in a schoolyard: "hehehehe he has big ears". Physiognomy is more about expressions and hidden clues than it is exact features ... its about how all the features come together and there relation to the persons personality (pman hasn't said anything about this because he doesn't h Stand it. Scientifically , its caused by your brain having the same weird shapes as the rest of your body and those cause how you act.  For example , someone with stubby fingers usually also has stubby toes , is short, etc , and other things ... and there brain would commonly have the same wierrdnessesses seen on the rest of there body , causing how they act. humans evolved to detect these subconsciously so we can detect a persons mind quickly

look at all that s**t you typed because you were driven crazy by me posting a single Bashar pic :lol:

#75 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 34515 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

Forney wingman material if I've ever seen it

#76 George SS Martin

George SS Martin

Nuanced Intellectual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

View PostHenry James Gwerks, on 13 April 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

Forney's soul is the only small thing about him. No wonder he's so pissy--those horns waiting to sprout on his forehead must be giving him an awful headache. :lol:

#77 Gabe Blackman

Gabe Blackman

Ostensibly Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2584 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Bullied by SJWs on Rawstory, now a hatepoaster
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

One wouldn't expect the original small souled bugman to understand the science of bugmans.

#78 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4620 posts
  • Locationlawgic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

The Bugman

Submit to ZOG and its satellite entities (they're 'private', you know. No handouts for them, you bum. Job creators too!). You agreed to it in the fine print. Anything else would be Luciferean (!). (Anyway, see what will happen if you don't.)

I agree though: the small souled bugman who obeys the Terms and Conditions to which he voluntarily 'agreed' with faceless monopolistic entities, pseudopods of the administrative-brutalistic state, merely in order to manouevre through the perfectly rational and ordered systems of modern life, such as airline travel - he is the culmination and paragon of the Enlightenment.

The Enlightened man is 'rational, understanding and cooperative' - in a word, compliant. Untroubled by a feeling of inner dignity, in him persists no remnant of ancient human feeling to bristle against the degradations of modern life. After all, he signed the contract - he has only himself to blame! He never draws a line, he never gets sick of it all, he has never 'had enough'. He accepts the fine print.

He smiles calmly through another day in the Kwa, assured that it is, necessarily, the best of all possible worlds.

As for me, I count my blessings, that I was born soon enough to see the final decades of the twentieth century, that golden age of cooperation when all men moved calmly and reasonably through an ordered society, guided by the texts of Legalese and Fine Print. Where is our rational Utopia now? Destroyed by Social Justice Warriors?! Or was there perhaps some fatal flaw in our plan - or, dare I say it: the small souled bugman?

#79 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4620 posts
  • Locationlawgic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:42 PM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 13 April 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

look at all that s**t you typed because you were driven crazy by me posting a single Bashar pic :lol:

You literally don't understand physiognomy ... im trying to help you ... seriously you e got got opinions on some s**t id like to here you incorporate physiognomy but I guess its just a subject you don't get well. You literally think its just some dumb thing , that it just means "HAHA HE LOOKS FUNNY" .... it provides a connection between the mind and the body . Its an incredible subject you know nothing about

#80 WiRE (moderator team)

WiRE (moderator team)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4620 posts
  • Locationlawgic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

View PostGive Up And Masturbate, on 13 April 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

View PostHenry James Gwerks, on 13 April 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

Forney's soul is the only small thing about him. No wonder he's so pissy--those horns waiting to sprout on his forehead must be giving him an awful headache. :lol:

In all honesty forneys not a bugman. You could say a lot about him but he's not a bugman. We have to stay honest about what it means or it will lose all meaninf

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.