• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • How did you find MPC:via Chateau
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

View PostDillonaire Philanthropist, on 05 July 2017 - 01:39 AM, said:

Instapundit didn't literally tell CNN to eat s**t, but did retweet a South Park meme of CNN eating s**t:

South Park itself....

South Park star Trey Parker seems to be over creating jokes around the President of the United States, despite the 'crazy ratings'.
Parker, who voices four of South Park's main characters, said he and longtime collaborator Matt Stone, are fed up with the Donald Trump jokes.
'We fell into the same trap that Saturday Night Live fell into, where it was like, "Dude, we're just becoming CNN now. We're becoming: Tune in to see what we're going to say about Trump,"' Parker told the Los Angeles Times.

'Matt and I hated it but we got stuck in it somehow,' he added.
Given they're balanced enough, have enough self-awareness, to realise that and have the guts to talk about it publicly (shouldn't be surprise from them, but I did worry given how last season ended) they seem prime celebrity candidates to find themselves eventually pushed onto the Trump Train.

South Park confirmed as Alt-Reich propaganda for Literally Hitler come 2020!

#242 Bonobo Mindset: No Foreskin in the Game

Bonobo Mindset: No Foreskin in the Game

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • How did you find MPC:NRx tears
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

Stephen "Spic Killer" Miller is at it again:

Trump Crafting Plan to Slash LEGAL Immigration

Trump plans to get behind a bill being introduced later this summer by GOP Sens. Tom Cotton of Arkansas and David Perdue of Georgia that, if signed into law, would, by 2027, slash in half the number of legal immigrants entering the country each year, according to four people familiar with the conversations. Currently, about 1 million legal immigrants enter the country annually; that number would fall to 500,000 over the next decade.

The senators have been working closely with Stephen Miller, a senior White House official known for his hawkish stance on immigration. The issue is also a central priority for Steve Bannon, the president's chief strategist, who has several promises to limit immigration scribbled on the walls of his office.

:sippin:

#243 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Performing Flea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17130 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:29 PM

#244 washed up child crisis actor

washed up child crisis actor

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 14 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Roissy
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

View PostBonobo Mindset: No Foreskin in the Game, on 13 July 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

Stephen "Spic Killer" Miller is at it again:

Trump Crafting Plan to Slash LEGAL Immigration

Trump plans to get behind a bill being introduced later this summer by GOP Sens. Tom Cotton of Arkansas and David Perdue of Georgia that, if signed into law, would, by 2027, slash in half the number of legal immigrants entering the country each year, according to four people familiar with the conversations. Currently, about 1 million legal immigrants enter the country annually; that number would fall to 500,000 over the next decade.

The senators have been working closely with Stephen Miller, a senior White House official known for his hawkish stance on immigration. The issue is also a central priority for Steve Bannon, the president's chief strategist, who has several promises to limit immigration scribbled on the walls of his office.

:sippin:

Over the next decade? Let's do it now.

#245 Dr. Necessiter

Dr. Necessiter

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Hate googling
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

View PostJohn J. Johnson: Eichenwald, on 04 July 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

Happy 4th of July MPC.  It really is better with a president you can be proud of.

It really was.  The whole attitude seemed so much more jovial than the last few years.  The 4th is kind of a big deal where I live.  Even though it was a Tuesday, there were huge bbq parties on every single block in my little burg.  The campground was packed with tourists & locals.  Parties everywhere going on well after dark. I was walking my dog to get him good and tired before the fireworks started, and a neighbor from a few blocks over that I've never even met before handed me off a bbq shrimp & pineapple skewer, just for walking by.  Smiles everywhere.  Doge kept trying to steer me into people's bbq parties for his own purposes.  Good times.

#246 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2559 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

Woah, look at this... f****t Dr. Evil got jacked. He's gone from full-on endurance-sport manlet to J.K. Simmons' little brother.

Posted Image

I'm calling it right now, Bezos is about to make a hard right turn.

Here's a few things, besides his new biceps, that make me think that Bezos is primed to move right.

1) Shockingly, Bezos isn't Jewish. His birth father's name was Ted Jorgensen.  His stepfather was Miguel "Mike" Bezos, a Cuban immigrant who married his mother when Jeff was 4 and adopted him. Mike Bezos worked his way through the U. of New Mexico and then got a job as a petroleum engineer at Exxon.

2) Bezos was raised in Texas and Florida and spent the summers working on his maternal grandfather's 25,000 acre ranch south of San Antonio. His grandfather. Laurence "Pop" Gise, was a regional director at the Atomic Energy Agency who ran Los Alamos before retiring to the ranch.

3) Bezos married the very WASPy MacKenzie Tuttle Bezos in 1993, before he founded Amazon. They're still together. She's a novelist, but on FEC records she calls herself a "homemaker". For a long time, she dropped the kids off at school and then drove Jeff to work in her Honda minivan.

Here's his statuesque, normal-looking wife...

Posted Image

4) Bezos and his wife have four kids, three sons and a daughter. The eldest, a boy, is now 17 or 18.  Bezos appears to have very traditional views of child-rearing.

Bezos also made a point to tell the audience that his eldest of four children, a 14-year-old son, was the last of his classmates to get a smartphone. But the younger Bezos seems to have a sense of humor. When the only other student in his class finally got a phone, he sent an email to his classmates saying, “And then there was one,” his dad told the audience.

5) In 2016, according to FEC records, the only candidate that Bezos personlly gave money to was Republican Jason Chaffetz of Utah. MacKenzie also gave Chaffetz money. Stepfather Mike gave money to Gary Johnson's presidential campaign.

I'm betting Bezos is moving to the right. He seems very traditional and conservative in his family life. His oldest son is undoubtedly getting ready to enter college (probably Princeton) and meet up with Clownworld first hand.  Remember, Bezos is a physics/math/computer science sperg who made a mint, not a happy merchant working the system. Trump's victory has probably caused him to reevaluate what he's doing politically and remind him that he's an American, not a rootless cosmopolitan.

My theory: Bezos got jacked because he's about to make the ultimate heel turn, he's going to join Team Trump and the Axis of MAGA.  

P.S. Anyone else notice that another goyish, white man, billionaire computer nerd in Seattle suddenly started making sense recently?  If next time you see Bill Gates and he's got a new set of 17-inch guns....

...:trump: we're winning.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 13 July 2017 - 08:29 PM.

#247 I Mildly Touched Richard Dawkins

I Mildly Touched Richard Dawkins

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • How did you find MPC:At a Rubio Foam Party

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

THIS TIME THE BUGMAN HAS THE GUNS

#248 Chrome

Chrome

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

View PostCinco Jotas, on 13 July 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

Remember, Bezos is a physics/math/computer science sperg who made a mint, not a happy merchant working the system.

He was a Wall Street quant who decided to switch careers when he heard about the Netscape IPO. He's a definite merchant type. Also, I bet he's juicing. Lots of Silicon Valley types are obsessed with quacky anti-aging stuff like getting blood transfusions from young men, taking dozens of supplements, and taking HGH and steroids.

#249 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2559 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostChrome, on 13 July 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

Remember, Bezos is a physics/math/computer science sperg who made a mint, not a happy merchant working the system.

He was a Wall Street quant who decided to switch careers when he heard about the Netscape IPO. He's a definite merchant type. Also, I bet he's juicing. Lots of Silicon Valley types are obsessed with quacky anti-aging stuff like getting blood transfusions from young men, taking dozens of supplements, and taking HGH and steroids.

I agree that he's probably on HGH, or worse. Still doesn't change my opinion or prediction.  

I'd only add that smart people are starting to see which way the wind is blowing. Bezos going right isn't really that big of a move for him, especially if he's trying to catch up with a train that's leaving the station.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 13 July 2017 - 09:20 PM.

#250 Summer Camp of the Saints

Summer Camp of the Saints

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Appointed to Trump cabinet
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:21 PM

on the way back from delivering you soylent the amazon drone hellfire strikes an illegal-infested walmart parking lot

#251 Alt Right reptilian fan fic Jew

Alt Right reptilian fan fic Jew

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Researching the lizardman occupation government

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

:librage: THE NATIONALISTS ARE CONSPIRING TO PUT SHARK TESTOSTERONE IN OUR SOY MILK SO THEY CAN INVIGORATE OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS

#252 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking a triggering, I am become the trigger
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

View PostCinco Jotas, on 13 July 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

I agree that he's probably on HGH, or worse. Still doesn't change my opinion or prediction.  

I'd only add that smart people are starting to see which way the wind is blowing. Bezos going right isn't really that big of a move for him, especially if he's trying to catch up with a train that's leaving the station.

You'd think at some point one of these bugmen would wake up to the deep unpleasantness of fat purplehairs in problem glasses and say, "Wait, is this who I want at my company?"

#253 Gabe Blackman

Gabe Blackman

Ostensibly Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2399 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Bullied by SJWs on Rawstory, now a hatepoaster

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

Woah, look at this... f****t Dr. Evil got jacked. He's gone from full-on endurance-sport manlet to J.K. Simmons' little brother.

Lol. Spot on.

#254 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2559 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:32 PM

View PostGabe Blackman, on 13 July 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

Lol. Spot on.

I stole that J.K. Simmons comparison from someone in chat. Apologies for not remembering who it was.

#255 KingGoy

KingGoy

Computer Expert

• Chaperoned
  • Pip
  • 191 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Banner ad on blacked.com
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Posted Image

Here's a few things, besides his new biceps, that make me think that Bezos is primed to move right.

1) Shockingly, Bezos isn't Jewish. His birth father's name was Ted Jorgensen.  His stepfather was Miguel "Mike" Bezos, a Cuban immigrant who married his mother when Jeff was 4 and adopted him. Mike Bezos worked his way through the U. of New Mexico and then got a job as a petroleum engineer at Exxon.

2) Bezos was raised in Texas and Florida and spent the summers working on his maternal grandfather's 25,000 acre ranch south of San Antonio. His grandfather. Laurence "Pop" Gise, was a regional director at the Atomic Energy Agency who ran Los Alamos before retiring to the ranch.

3) Bezos married the very WASPy MacKenzie Tuttle Bezos in 1993, before he founded Amazon. They're still together. She's a novelist, but on FEC records she calls herself a "homemaker". For a long time, she dropped the kids off at school and then drove Jeff to work in her Honda minivan.

Posted Image

4) Bezos and his wife have four kids, three sons and a daughter. The eldest, a boy, is now 17 or 18.  Bezos appears to have very traditional views of child-rearing.

Bezos also made a point to tell the audience that his eldest of four children, a 14-year-old son, was the last of his classmates to get a smartphone. But the younger Bezos seems to have a sense of humor. When the only other student in his class finally got a phone, he sent an email to his classmates saying, “And then there was one,” his dad told the audience.

5) In 2016, according to FEC records, the only candidate that Bezos personlly gave money to was Republican Jason Chaffetz of Utah. MacKenzie also gave Chaffetz money. Stepfather Mike gave money to Gary Johnson's presidential campaign.

I'm betting Bezos is moving to the right. He seems very traditional and conservative in his family life. His oldest son is undoubtedly getting ready to enter college (probably Princeton) and meet up with Clownworld first hand.  Remember, Bezos is a physics/math/computer science sperg who made a mint, not a happy merchant working the system. Trump's victory has probably caused him to reevaluate what he's doing politically and remind him that he's an American, not a rootless cosmopolitan.

My theory: Bezos got jacked because he's about to make the ultimate heel turn, he's going to join Team Trump and the Axis of MAGA.  

P.S. Anyone else notice that another goyish, white man, billionaire computer nerd in Seattle suddenly started making sense recently?  If next time you see Bill Gates and he's got a new set of 17-inch guns....

And to think, for all this time, all America needed was someone to show us the way. The Shitlord Renaissance is in fullswing.

#256 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:50 PM

View PostChrome, on 13 July 2017 - 09:15 PM, said:

He's most certainly on at least TRT therapy. As the premier gay bodybuilding forum, we all know that testerone and physical strength lead men to the right. Can a little T change a bugman?

WaPo's new slogan: "The Strongest Shall Survive"

#257 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2559 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

View PostKingGoy, on 13 July 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

And to think, for all this time, all America needed was someone to show us the way. The Shitlord Renaissance is in fullswing.

Exactly.  Bezos getting yoked is huge cultural signifier. HUGE.  The elite bugman crowd has long favored that skinny-ass, endurance-sport look favored by marathon runners and road bike fags (both male and female)...  :smugbama:  

While, weightlifting is seen as prole-ish, especially as its results are very dimorphic. Men who lift weights look like very masculine men, not nümales. That study that linked upper-body strength with right wing political views further confirmed the repugnance bugmen feel for weightlifting.

Look at this transformation...

Posted Image  Posted Image

Physiognomy is real!  

Bezos has a shitlord face now. He's looking at us squarely with a serious expression. He's ditched the faggoty, tilted head and coy half-smile that he used in all of his previous photos.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if getting alpha'ed by Trump at that meeting made him think he had to hit the gym. Remember this photo?

Posted Image

Trump was supposed to be a reality-TV buffoon, yet he walked into a room filled with the Masters of Silicon Valley, took charge and scared the s**t out of them. That had to make an impression on Bezos. And here we are seven months later, and Bezos has bulked up and gotten serious.

I'm telling you, Bezos looking like this is a big deal culturally and politically.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 13 July 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#258 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

26th generation Black Plague survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1181 posts
  • How did you find MPC:a squealing came across the sky
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#259 Dillonaire Philanthropist

Dillonaire Philanthropist

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2426 posts
  • LocationSteveosphere
  • How did you find MPC:Typed 'man forum' on Richard Stallman's netbook
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:51 PM

View PostCinco Jotas, on 13 July 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

Look at this transformation...
Posted Image  Posted Image

Basically the perfect before /pol after /pol shot.

#260 Dr. Necessiter

Dr. Necessiter

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Hate googling
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Bill Gates thing blew me away a little bit. Did not see that coming (but spammed it out as best I could, you betcha!)

I was also interested recently by Pax Dickinson's Counter.Fund proposal, which I knew was in the works.  Pax was already "there", more or less, but there's been talk for years of parallel institutions & funding streams, now it's maybe starting to happen, just as how the mass media is being supplanted on the right by citizen-sourced info-sharing.

It looks like a bunch of smart and motivated people are finally finding their balls and breaking silence, and/or realizing something has to be done before half the world becomes an African/Muslim hellscape.

The change in the atmosphere is real, despite so many trying to strangle it.  I see it all over, even among friends & family.

Edited by Dr. Necessiter, 14 July 2017 - 12:37 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chad, trump, allears, shitlords, winning

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.