Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD. Jeffrey P. Bezos has personally approved all content on this site.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Kevin Williamson through inappropriate Twitter accounts and forged emails from his dad, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link.
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

* * * * * 5 votes

I sing a song of racewar
A formula to coax shitlib support for global white supremacy

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationSukhumi, Abkhazia
  • How did you find MPC:I shut down SASS
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:20 PM

Thanks to PLEASUREMAN for raising the image limit for this post. It's verbose, bear with me.

Are any of you familiar with Ray Comfort? He's a major evangelical preacher. He's notable for his "The Way of the Master", which is essentially Christian rhetorical zen. It's a style of approaching people cold, directly challenging their moral preconceptions, handing them a pamphlet and walking away. Later on, they show up at a church at rates previously unseen. Ray Comfort has an action metric. If the "unsaved soul" repeats the same line about themselves, they no longer believe in what they are saying. After they repeat their excuse for why they aren't saved, he counts that as a victory and knows that they'll show up to services somewhere. You really have to watch it happen to understand what is going on:

In this video he's using his "good person test", which is a quick formulaic way to get someone to focus on their own degeneracy and make themselves feel a need for personal cleansing. It is a rapid fire script one can go through and at the end see a fair conversion rate with minimal investment. Comfort is notable not only for perfecting this strategy, but making a very accessible toolkit for others to perfect it themselves. It was basically the NLP toolkit for religious MLM. It propelled him to an international ministry and huge tithes. I decided in mid-October that I wanted to do the same thing for the philosophy I proselytize: global white supremacy.
:whitepower:

I needed a methodical, formulaic script by which we can convert people to the truth in a reasonable fashion. After some experimentation I figured out how to apply it in perfect form. Before I show you such an example. I want to highlight a conversation before I fully realized the methodology I was pursuing, because it shows a bunch of edge cases and the proper rebuttals.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Notice how the above conversation went from "Britain First makes me so mad" to "please tell me your swastika is real"

This, my fellow shitlords, was the birth of the R.A.C.E. system.

• Reconnect them with their cultural heritage. Do this as early as possible-- assert the superiority of cultural artifacts that are borne of white Europeans. If possible, get them to directly consume them before the conversation begins, to prep them spiritually and intellectually. Romantic era poetry, Handel's countertenor arias, Bach's harpsichord concertos. Something distinctly white and vastly superior to what they are used to. There's a massive conspiracy to keep the white man inundated with low quality media for a reason. Jews won't even let a Wagner opera be performed in areas they fully dominate. This is because the culture of the white race speaks for itself. If you're selling white supremacy to someone whose current residence is a given European country, contextualize it by highlighting the cultural achievements of their homeland. Otherwise, shoot from the hip. I usually default to the Hávamál. Poetry is especially powerful in text, and especially so to men. White men instinctually know that the poets of their ancestors are something sacred that belongs to their race alone, far beneath their subconscious. For in person conversions, stick to visual/audial media like classical music, as it is less awkward to use within the context of a conversation.

• Antagonize! Make flagrant references to a Day of the Rope, lynchings, mass murder. Push against any sense of propriety they have. Notice in the above conversation I am asked if I would hang Obama, and my answer is unequivocally yes. The speaker is looking a way to have their old worldview reconciled with the truth they are being confronted with. Don't give them any room to cuck themselves. When asked questions like this, assert extremely strongly that yes, all nignogs and mongrels must be purged without exception.

• Condescend, warmly, to any rebuttals. Simply highlight how uninformed they are, and how much more you know about both of the cultures currently set against one another in the dialectic. Not in a way that is mean, but more in a warm way, like a father ruffling his son's hair and telling him like it is. Talk to them like they are your own kids making stupid assertions because they don't know any better. Push the truth on them aggressively, but with love, because you want them to grow as whites and become great men in the coming race war.

• Exhibit visual media. In all of these I move to presenting two videos quite early. The first is always the excellent Endgame White Genocide Documentary by Horus of White Rabbit Radio:

The second one I presented in the above conversation is some video of chimping muds I don't use anymore. Now I use Gex's famous With Open Gates. To a certain extent, seeing is believing, especially when it's of black hordes flooding Europe.

What follows is the application of the R.A.C.E. system in ideal form. 9 messages is all it takes to get a likely Bernie Sanders supporter asking where they can sign up for the race war:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Now that I've perfected this process, I have begun taking it to the streets. On planes, trains, and in restaurants I approach people cold and convince them to become trainees for the great race war. I keep Endgame, With Open Gates, and a series of Andreas Scholl performances on my phablet so I can show people the true nature of both foreigners and whites to move the conversation along. And seriously, have you ever seen better evidence of white supremacy than this?

Last month I converted a female Mexican Bernie supporter into a Trump voter. Seriously, the system is that powerful. Apply it relentlessly. I try to sign someone up for the defense of our race at least once a day-- sometimes I score more. If we all apply the R.A.C.E. system we'll be hanging traitors in the streets sooner than we could have ever thought possible. Stick to the system, and there will be no tortilla riots in our homeland. :weev: :trump: :sam:

Please try applying the system in your day to day rapport with shitlibs, and see if you yourself can flip them to niggerdeath.

Edited by weev, 09 December 2015 - 09:43 PM.

#2 E.A. Warren

E.A. Warren

1000% genuine female human

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • LocationD.C.
  • How did you find MPC:Xir told me. Or did I tell xirself?
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:39 PM

Everyone needs to do their part to save America and, hopefully, bring weev back home.

#3 Turkmenbashi

Turkmenbashi

PUA/NLP Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • How did you find MPC:URL was crudely scrawled on the wall of the 'activity pit' at my local bath house
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:06 PM

[*] Antagonize! Make flagrant references to a Day of the Rope, lynchings, mass murder. Push against any sense of propriety they have. Notice in the above conversation I am asked if I would hang Obama, and my answer is unequivocally yes. The speaker is looking a way to have their old worldview reconciled with the truth they are being confronted with. Don't give them any room to cuck themselves. When asked questions like this, assert extremely strongly that yes, all nignogs and mongrels must be purged without exception.

very important point.  MPC has given me a whole new lexicon to vocalize hate in funny and endearing ways.   shitlibs and cucks will eat this stuff up if you're funny IRL.   if you get 'wow just wow do you really mean that?" just grin and say something like 'well we can dream, can't we?"  learn from our man trump.  never bat an eye if you're accused of being a racist.  don't back down from anything you say.  be charming and confident at all times.  

weev talked about priming people to hate conversion with great works of western art.  here's another route.  i would imagine most of you live in mostly white small towns/suburbs.  ask who you're talking to why they don't move to a mudzone part of town to save money/cut down on commute times.   jokingly accuse them of being subconsciously racist.  sarcastically ask why they don't want their children culturally enriched at an inner-city public school.  same routine could be used on people living in metropolitan hubs who pay extra for buildings with a doorman, or who pay to send their children to private school.

Edited by Turkmenbashi, 09 December 2015 - 10:09 PM.

#4 eh.

eh.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

Convert liberals with this one weird trick!

Let this ex-evangelical preacher show you how!

#5 Poast Master General

Poast Master General

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 180 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Countenance Blog

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:17 PM

naggers: worse than an atomic bomb.

#6 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

On TRS SwoleProle claimed:

I'm a bit skeptical that on your first use of the "antagonize them" stage e.g. "hang all mongrels like Obama" they don't just block you.

I'm also skeptical that the man on the street will be inspired by listening to Handel or reading epic poetry. Not after decades of conditioning from the electric Jew. It takes time and education to appreciate these aspects of European heritage.

here's my response

Edited by weev, 09 December 2015 - 11:50 PM.

#7 A Shocked Person

A Shocked Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Urgently needed info on cob houses
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:36 AM

View Postweev, on 09 December 2015 - 11:48 PM, said:

On TRS SwoleProle claimed:

I'm a bit skeptical that on your first use of the "antagonize them" stage e.g. "hang all mongrels like Obama" they don't just block you.

I'm also skeptical that the man on the street will be inspired by listening to Handel or reading epic poetry. Not after decades of conditioning from the electric Jew. It takes time and education to appreciate these aspects of European heritage.

here's my response

You're totally right on this. Real beauty is intrinsically attractive, and people (well, the civilized peoples, anyway) naturally treat it as sacred and want to protect it. Roger Scruton may be effete and irrelevant, but his documentary Why Beauty Matters showed this really well when he had a group perform Pergolesi in a subway—even the alienated, de-cultured, atheistic Brits couldn't help themselves from stopping to listen, and it's easy to imagine how they would have reacted if someone had disrupted or disrespected the performance.

#8 Kike Hernandez

Kike Hernandez

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1962 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:16 AM

View Postweev, on 09 December 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Please try applying the system in your day to day rapport with shitlibs, and see if you yourself can flip them to niggerdeath.

You realize all this was done by George Lincoln Rockwell in the 1960s?

#9 Naughty Raspberry

Naughty Raspberry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twas written on Sir Percival's shield

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:23 AM

There is power in confident, straight white men expressing themselves artistically.  I once led a choir of middle school boys and they were so self conscious, thinking that people must have thought they were stupid for being in choir.  I finally told them, "No, girls love to hear a man sing, there's something about it that really gets us, pulls at our heart strings.  This is why many of your moms probably love watching shows like The Three Tenors on PBS."  I had them listen to a men's choir to experience the power there for themselves, and after that they worked hard, learned a lot, and did amazingly well at their performance.  One of the reasons people have forgotten this fact is because most of our art these days comes from fags and nonwhites.  f****ts don't have the depth of emotion or sincerity required to pull off a truly beautiful performance unless they are VERY good liars and manipulators (actors,) so what they do usually just ends up looking like a huge gay fest.  The reason why nonwhite art falls flat is because nonwhites are too retarded to come up with an intelligent idea, and since they don't have the heart that white people do, they are unable to express emotional complexity.  I think unless a person is totally evil, they would appreciate white men confidently reclaiming the avenues to inspiring people.  With that said, if you have an opportunity to prove a point by doing something as simple as reciting a poem, do it, you should be able to see how effective it is in weev's video.

When you get on the topic of classical music, here are a few suggestions that I have found are effective for reaching the uninitiated normie.

For sheer technical prowess, there is Cecilia Bartoli singing "Agitata da Due Venti" by Vivaldi.  You may think she looks weird as she sings, but I find that normies don't bat an eye at this, probably because they're accustomed to naggers wagging their fingers and bobbing their heads while singing.

"Quando me'n vo" from La Boheme by Puccini is always a guaranteed hit with people. The actual song starts at 0:25.

Finally, for something more romantic, there's "O Soave Fanciulla" also from La Boheme by Puccini, starts at 0:50.

Plenty of you guys are still in college, the perfect place to strike up a R.A.C.E. conversation with tons of inconsequential people you'll probably never see again in your life.  At the very least, do it for the lulz.

#10 Autistic Xbone

Autistic Xbone

YOU MUST PAY THE PLEASUREJIZYA OF $100 TO POST/CHAT AGAIN

• Blind
  • PipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Fell into my xbox and when I got out I was here
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:54 AM

I've never been a fan of opera but I love me a good Gregorian chant.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gcJc1MmCQ[/media]

It's even fantastic when only a single guy does it [media]https://youtu.be/nwpEHVxDc_Q[/media]

#11 Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 14 posts
  • How did you find MPC:RamzPaul retweeted a link to the forum by @MPCtxt. Me = http://twitter.com/CharliePrimero
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:28 AM

...he's using his "good person test"

Weev, Is this "Good Person Test" a formal Neurolinguistic Programming Technique?

If so, I would like to learn to employ it, but need to see a more basic version of it.

What NLP learning resources did you use?

#12 MadScienceType

MadScienceType

Affable retard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Correspondence with David Berkowitz's dog

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:23 AM

When one uses niggerdeath in this forum, do you need to append "mass" to it, or is that just a given?

#13 Hate Speech Survivor

Hate Speech Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Orbiting the Edgysphere
  • Have you experienced sex?:Only condoms or female anus

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:28 AM

:goonthink: What should we do about the TPP?

:weev: mass murder

:lol:

Got some solid anchoring on your choice of attire too: zipper goes all the way up just like the body bags the race-traitors will be wearing.

#14 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 10:24 AM

View PostVegan Gastronomy, on 10 December 2015 - 01:16 AM, said:

You realize all this was done by George Lincoln Rockwell in the 1960s?

honestly, GLR was a great orator, but his cold conversion game was tepid. it was not as good as mine.

#15 Mohawk

Mohawk

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • How did you find MPC:looked into my bigoted soul and the url was revealed
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

Agree with Turkmenbashi about shitlording with a grin.  I freely call myself racist and insist there's nothing wrong with it, that it's better and more normal than having no preference or a racially suicidal preference.  "Do you deny race?" is an effective question against people pushing the equality concept.

TRIGGER WARNING

:weev: :trump: :sam:

:allears:
Great thread weev.  Maybe it should be pinned.

#16 Preference Cascade

Preference Cascade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Age of Udolpho

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

Notice how the above conversation went from "Britain First makes me so mad" to "please tell me your swastika is real".
I was with him till he advised Norse pagan LARPing as a corrective for white anomie.

#17 A Shocked Person

A Shocked Person

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Urgently needed info on cob houses
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:24 PM

View PostPreference Cascade, on 10 December 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

Notice how the above conversation went from "Britain First makes me so mad" to "please tell me your swastika is real".
I was with him till he advised Norse pagan LARPing as a corrective for white anomie.

I'm not a huge fan of the pagan thing myself, but if there's one person in the world I'd never call a LARPer, it's weev.

http://www.dailystor...time-in-prison/

#18 Kneel Before ZOG: handcrafted artisanal genocide

Kneel Before ZOG: handcrafted artisanal genocide

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts
  • LocationImprisoned in the Friend Zone
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho (via Sailer)

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

View PostHate Speech Survivor, on 10 December 2015 - 09:28 AM, said:

body bags

:rooney: Young man, back in the day we called them "Chicago overcoats."

Edited by Kneel Before ZOG: Weird Associate Editor, 10 December 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#19 grab her by the weev

grab her by the weev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:41 AM

View PostPreference Cascade, on 10 December 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

paganism is not part of the R.A.C.E. system, feel free to use christcuck rhetoric if you wish

#20 Pirx the Pirate

Pirx the Pirate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • How did you find MPC:By the grace of God
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:27 AM

View Postweev, on 11 December 2015 - 01:41 AM, said:

paganism is not part of the R.A.C.E. system, feel free to use christcuck rhetoric if you wish

But you have to spell it C.A.R.E. if you do.

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.