You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 4 votes

The General Tech Poz Thread
Tales of technological f****try from the seamy underbelly of the Netz

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#581 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1302 posts
  • Locationartisanal shed in [redacted]
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

For intentional discrimination, which is what we are talking about, punitive damages are available as a remedy as well as attorney's fees. Punitive damages are only usually limited to 10-fold actual damages. But we are talking about back pay, front pay, emotional distress, missed stock options, etc. for well over 10,000 employees. Goolag has something like 50,000 current male employees. California law is often more favorable than federal law on employment discrimination too (though all these remedies are available under federal law).

I think federal law might cap punitive damages at $300K per employee, but I don't think CA state law does.

[Not legal advice, but Google could be on the hook for megabucks.]

#582 Kneel Before ZOG: policy through yelling

Kneel Before ZOG: policy through yelling

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • LocationFresno (Armenian: Ֆրէսնո)
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho (via Sailer)
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

View PostResident Autistic Fact Checker, on 08 August 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Blacklists shared outside of Google are an antitrust violation. Antitrust has treble damages and companies can be forcibly broken up because of it. Apple and Google already got in trouble for a do not compete for employees antitrust, but Butt Naked's DOJ let them settle it for peanuts. They should've been forced to pay billions to employees because of it.

Let the Sessions hammer fall. Will this lone white man be enough to deSCALE and regulate silicon valley? James Damore may be the new Franz Ferdinand, axed by Google, but brought down the whole house as a result.

We the lawfare now.

Antitrust?  Sounds like RICO to me.

#583 RBS: Russian Fake News Cybersoldier

RBS: Russian Fake News Cybersoldier

Anime Hive Mind Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Google searched NIGGERDEATH
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

8channer claims that transexual and f****t harassment of straight men is common at Google, and you'll be fired if you speak up about it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I think anon is telling the truth because it very accurately describes what we know about tranny f****t behavior.

http://8ch.net/pol/res/10366246.html

#584 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

Forum DM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking a triggering, I am become the trigger

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:28 PM

One thing to remember is that once there's blood in the water, the Jews won't be able to help themselves. They'll tear Google limb from limb. Sure, Jew laywers love pozzing out the goyim just as much as the next yid, but it's just such an easy lawsuit. And such big portions!

#585 TJ Maxx Blackshirt

TJ Maxx Blackshirt

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Anissimov
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:51 PM

View PostHazmat Harry, on 08 August 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

One thing to remember is that once there's blood in the water, the Jews won't be able to help themselves. They'll tear Google limb from limb. Sure, Jew laywers love pozzing out the goyim just as much as the next yid, but it's just such an easy lawsuit. And such big portions!

Y'know the thing about a [jew], he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya [and cries out in pain].

And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... sue you to pieces.

#586 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2904 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

View PostPrime Minister Mark Latham (PBUH) AKA ENJ, on 08 August 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 08 August 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

View PostJacked Rhodesian, on 08 August 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

I wonder if Peter Thiel gets involved.

Speaking of which, guys...

Weinstein, for those of you not familiar, is a tech investor linked to Thiel.

Weinstein's brother is Bret Weinstein of Evergreen College fame. Unlike Google it seems like the board at Evergreen was smart enough to realise that Thiel was probably setting them up for a crippling lawsuit and hasn't fired Weinstein. He has sued them over the matter but I doubt he'll get a big settlement out of it.

http://www.washingto...against-evergr/

And if trolling shitlibs has become a viable cottage industry for shitlords, can the rise of Jewish "shitlords" and their Jewish lawyers be far behind?  

Get used to it, Whitey, the Jews are going to make bank on destroying diversity.

Edit: I see that HH got there before me. :lol:

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 08 August 2017 - 07:09 PM.

#587 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

Forum DM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

The only way to truly destroy the Jews is to make it profitable for the Jews to destroy the Jews.

#588 TJ Maxx Blackshirt

TJ Maxx Blackshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:06 PM

He has certainly hit the ground running.

TRIGGER WARNING

(BTW, what are people using to take twatter screenshots?)

#589 Faggot Culling License

Faggot Culling License

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationThe Great Satan
  • How did you find MPC:twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostTJ Maxx Blackshirt, on 08 August 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

probably just right click -> inspect elements in a browser on one of their actual tweets to change the text, retweets, likes, time.
edit: thought this said fake. if not, just the printscreen button and MS paint works fine.

Edited by full-court lugenpresse, 08 August 2017 - 08:12 PM.

#590 Jack of All Hates

Jack of All Hates

Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3287 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

View PostTJ Maxx Blackshirt, on 08 August 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

He has certainly hit the ground running.

TRIGGER WARNING

I do alt-printscreen to capture the browser window, then paste into Paint.Net, do a quick crop, save to desktop, then drop the image into imgur.com to get the proper URL, then include in post.

Then I include the direct link to the tweet, so you can click on the tweet and go to the page, like / retweet, follow a thread, etc.

Doing both is good, because a lot of tweets get deleted (ask Dr. S) and the screenshot is necessary to preserve it.  Including the actual tweet is good so you can interact on Twitter.

#591 RBS: Russian Fake News Cybersoldier

Anime Hive Mind Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

I use print screen key + paste into https://pasteboard.co then either hotlink or save it depending on what I want to do with it. Pasteboard lets you crop on the fly easily.

#592 TJ Maxx Blackshirt

TJ Maxx Blackshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

First video interview with James Damore:

Posted Image

(A couple minutes in: Haidt-ite confirmed.)

#593 Transgendered Olympian

Transgendered Olympian

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Joe Biden's racist rants
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

My friends, it may not have been done by President Trump but what just happened to Goolag is actual 4D chess.

#594 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

Forum DM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:59 PM

Wait, Windows still doesn't have the ability to cap a selection of the screen? This laptop just became worth the $500 premium.

#595 Real Victorian Gentleman

Real Victorian Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • How did you find MPC:find what now
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

:smug: You guys are like boomers when it comes to computers. It's called Snipping Tool for Christ's sake. (That's also what trannies use)

#596 Gettheludes420

Gettheludes420

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Ricky Vaughn on Twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

View PostReal Victorian Gentleman, on 08 August 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

:smug: You guys are like boomers when it comes to computers. It's called Snipping Tool for Christ's sake. (That's also what trannies use)

Windows button + S

You can specify the default for what happens with the selection. I choose copy to clipboard, but I think you can also save to a folder.

On Mac it’s cmd + shift + 4.

#597 Harry Dexter Whyte

Harry Dexter Whyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • How did you find MPC:dead gay uncle

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:23 PM

A couple of disjointed rambling thoughts:

1) One unstated reason that this man's essay was so controversial, and his firing so necessary from the s**tlib perspective, is that it called into question the entire structure of the modern corporate work environment. It cannot be understated the degree to which constant and overwhelming government intervention and all-encompassing top-down social/cultural pressure is necessary to maintain "equality and diversity in the workplace". A staggering number of corporate employees, including most of those crying for this man's head, are simply not qualified for any position in their field based on merit alone. Their entire existence as a class is reliant on the fact that their identity counts for something. Questioning "diversity" is akin to questioning their jobs, because really their only relevant qualification is their diversity.

2) Someone mentioned it earlier, and it's been said many times before on MPC, but people hide their power levels in public - and this guy was clearly smart enough to understand that even in a "private" mailing list he would be outed so he took an expertly moderated and measured position. But the fact that he's ready and willing to associate with someone Stefan Molyneux means his views are much more extreme than he let on.

3) Shitlibs have become fullblown corporatists, and should never be allowed to forget it. The concept of corporate censorship has been utterly memory-holed on the Left, indeed they now think the term only applies to the government. But it's time for a fact check :smug::

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information that may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions. [Source: their favorite site, Wikipedia]
When an organization uses its power to silence critics, that is censorship. Just because that censorship may be legal (although perhaps not in this particular case, judging by CA law) does not make it right. The s**tlib logic here is that you can only criticize corporations for illegal activities, and nothing else. This is self-evidently absurd.

4) To the above point, I've been trying to think of a succinct way to counter the, "uh, private companies don't have to follow the first amendment" meme that shitlibs have been parroting. This is basically their only argument, and it's f**king retarded for a number of reasons but on twitter you need to make your points clear and concise. Does anyone have any ideas about how to do that?

5) Reminder that to the blue tick, Trump enforcing anti-trust legislation is troubling censorship but Google executives creating industry wide blacklists is just good business practice. What a joke.

6) As I mentioned in an earlier post people have been saying he had to be fired because of "bad publicity" (the bad publicity they insist on giving him), but this point should be turned around on them - the firing of this man has in turn caused a great deal of bad publicity and some potentially serious legal and financial difficulties. By their impeccable logic, those involved in the firing should themselves face negative consequences. It just has to be done (won't happen, of course)! The point here is that he wasn't fired because he caused bad publicity, but because he was a conservative.

Ultimately there's something particularly troubling to me about the ease with which shitlibs will call for a man's job. They seem to have no concept of the dignity and importance of work, and find it very easy to completely upturn someone's life over even an innocuous remark. This shows a staggering lack of empathy combined with a bizarrely strong vindictive streak. I often try and reconcile myself with the Leftist worldview, to try and convince myself that if the world they want came to fruition it really wouldn't be that bad...

...but it would be. There's simply no getting around it anymore. The last few years have really proven that these people want to create Hell on earth. The closest I've come to office work is an internship in college, and I distinctly remember an older guy getting a talking to for making an off-color joke to a group of colleagues (a woman had complained). The atmosphere up to that point had been pretty jovial, but there was a subtle change after that and the banter seemed to dry up. I wondered why in the heck you'd complain about something like that. Surely if you wanted to fit in and be treated equally, I thought, you'd joke around with the guys instead of tattling behind their backs? I didn't realize it then, but the whole idea isn't to fit in with the others - but to drive them out, or failing that, silence them. The "safe work environment" these people want to create is one devoid of any humanity. If you want an image of the future of the American office picture a skinny fat soy man pestering you about NBA fantasy league stats for eternity.  

Cody Cigar (ed. :lol: @ this word filter) has talked about this when his shifting politics have come up, but it's gotten to the point where you really need to choose sides. Eventually you are forced to honestly, directly confront the reality that shitlibs want to create - and you either have that visceral, repulsed reaction to it or you don't. Simple as that.

Edited by Harry Dexter Whyte, 08 August 2017 - 10:30 PM.

#598 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2904 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:38 PM

View PostHarry Dexter Whyte, on 08 August 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

4) To the above point, I've been trying to think of a succinct way to counter the, "uh, private companies don't have to follow the first amendment" meme that shitlibs have been parroting. This is basically their only argument, and it's f**king retarded for a number of reasons but on twitter you need to make your points clear and concise. Does anyone have any ideas about how to do that?

Arguing logically with shitlibs is for losers. Winners just mock the utter f**k out of them.

1. So, you agree that corporations have the right to fire whistleblowers.

2. I see you agree with the Koch brothers on the importance of corporate speech being above criticism.

3. Death to those who criticize corporations!

4. Blacklists are cool!

5. The fallout from Damore's firing will be seen as the Snopes Trial of the 21st century.  (Hat tip to Dain for that one.)

6. Just wait until Dr. President Donald J. Trump orders Jeff Sessions to bring RICO charges against your shitty little cabal.

7. There's nothing more noble than being a stooge for corporate interests!.

8. LOLOLZOLZOLZOZLZOZLZOZLOZLZ!  You're on the wrong side of history, fucklenut!

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 08 August 2017 - 10:40 PM.

#599 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

Forum DM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1366 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

View PostHarry Dexter Whyte, on 08 August 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

Ultimately there's something particularly troubling to me about the ease with which shitlibs will call for a man's job.

These are people who think a homosexual Jew doctor should be allowed to cut of a little boy's penis and replace it with a smelly, scarred chunk of his butthole if his mother successfully brainwashes him into identifying as "trans."

Calling for a man's job is the least of their vices.

#600 RBS: Russian Fake News Cybersoldier

Anime Hive Mind Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

The only way to argue with shitlibs:

:eatshitniglet:

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.