Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD. Jeffrey P. Bezos has personally approved all content on this site.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Kevin Williamson through inappropriate Twitter accounts and forged emails from his dad, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link.
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

* * * * - 7 votes

A compendium of media inanities
NewsThatNeverHappened.txt

• Please log in to reply
688 replies to this topic

#681 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

26th generation Black Plague survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • How did you find MPC:a squealing came across the sky
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Testicules, on 18 April 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

(Fact check: exact quote was "Christ is King")

On All Things Considered they announced this as "an almost certainly random shooting"...two seconds later, clip of cop saying "he posted on social media that he hated whites, all victims were white".

#682 Harry Dexter Whyte

Harry Dexter Whyte

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • How did you find MPC:dead gay uncle
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

A racially and religiously motivated mass shooting has just occurred you say? Well that seems like pretty big news. Why, I think I'll head on over to America's newspaper of record the New York Times to get the inside scoop...
http://archive.is/5yTkc

Would you look at that? They aren't covering it. I suppose we'll have to wait for tomorrows rash of Op-Eds warning about the DANGERS OF STEREOTYPING MUSLIMS/BLACKS to get the ideologically correct version of the story.

#683 Harry Dexter Whyte

Harry Dexter Whyte

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • How did you find MPC:dead gay uncle
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

And while I'm on the site I noticed this unintentionally comical Op-Ed, "What Happens When Women Legislate". Apparently, exactly you'd expect:

Cheaper tampons. Office breaks to pump breast milk. No co-pay on birth control. These are not the talking points of a ladies’ happy hour. They are among the State Senate and Assembly bills being considered in the Nevada Legislature.
Among other ideas - no sales tax on store bought ice cream, zoomba classes to be covered by medicare.

Not only were the bills designed solely with women in mind, they each were sponsored by a female lawmaker.
You don't say?

The state legislature is a testimony to what many who study gender inequity in politics theorize to be true: Increased gender representation directly translates into better consideration of women in the drafting of law and policy.
Better consideration of women? Interesting. I suppose it's a good term. Whether they are doing what's best for women is a more complicated question. But they are being considerate - making sure women get some good perks. Sure we'll create an unsafe, uncertain economic and social environment for you and your children but at least your tampons will be cheaper.

But in celebration of Women’s History Month in March, the women of the Nevada Legislature used the session to highlight issues like the gender wage gap, family-friendly work policies and the “pink tax,” or the extra amount women are charged for items like feminine hygiene products — issues male politicians haven’t historically prioritized.
Petty isn't the right word for it, because this "pink tax" - or rather the cost of the goods they consume - matters to most women. It's more that it's got nothing to do with the government. It's not like male lawmakers have been forcing Dove to charge more for their products. They are just showing consideration. There's nothing they can do about it really, but I guess complaining loudly in a public forum is a victory in and of itself.

Studies also show that although female politicians have a wide range of positions, they often are more compassionate, better at working across the aisle and more willing to compromise, qualities intricately bound in successful policymaking.
Men and women are different, but only when we say they are (otherwise they are the same) - typical stuff. I do think it'd be interesting to see a state legislature with a female majority. I can only imagine how much compromising we'd see.

An increased presence of women in elected offices will not only advance gender equity, it will subsequently help men, because women lawmakers are proving to be, across all the issues — women’s or not — more productive lawmakers.
Well I'm glad to know that us men won't be left behind. Maybe they can cut condom prices too. What I really want is just more consideration.

#684 Right Wing Death Quads

Right Wing Death Quads

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

Harry Dexter Whyte, on 18 April 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

Studies also show that although female politicians have a wide range of positions, they often are more compassionate, better at working across the aisle and more willing to compromise, qualities intricately bound in successful policymaking.

A big part of the lie is the framing. Could just as easily write: "Female politicians are more emotional, less principled, and more likely to sacrifice political concerns." I guess that wouldn't be "intricately bound" (?) (???) enough.

#685 power juice

power juice

street-fighting volcel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

Right Wing Death Quads, on 18 April 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Harry Dexter Whyte, on 18 April 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

A big part of the lie is the framing. Could just as easily write: "Female politicians are more emotional, less principled, and more likely to sacrifice political concerns." I guess that wouldn't be "intricately bound" (?) (???) enough.

ljl at this basic Cawlege Lit 101 filler writing. :chimp: the compassitude of the female race, whomst were created by God's own venereal hand, is intricately bound within the confines of their own vis-a-vis qualities, eck cetera

#686 Kneel Before ZOG: handcrafted artisanal genocide

Kneel Before ZOG: handcrafted artisanal genocide

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationImprisoned in the Friend Zone
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho (via Sailer)
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:07 AM

Testicules, on 18 April 2017 - 03:51 PM, said:

(Fact check: exact quote was "Christ is King")

Hmm, he has potential, but I don't think he's going to be able to displace Marcus Wesson as our most notorious nog.

#687 Cuban Superman

Cuban Superman

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 24 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Unanswered
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

Do twitter comments count as media? If they do, can someone post the inane twitter remarks made by celebrities? I just read something by former hottie Alyssa Milano in the Trump thread and it reminded me of all the retarded sh!t celebs say. Part of the battle of taking the media back is shining an light on the retarded views of celebs and getting normies to mock celeb opinion. Let it be known that  I hate how twitter seems to be just another attention stream for said celebs. I also hate the 'submit' button used on many sites. It's eerie, mang.

#688 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8234 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:11 PM

A trickle-down media whore:

Posted Image

Sigh

#689 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 31739 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

she looks old and worn out enough to be at coachella

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.