You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 10 votes

Cuckservatism: the megathread
We describe cuckservatives while you sit in the corner, watching

cuckservative cuckservatism Buzzfeed Kevin Williamson Kevin D. Williamson National Review Rick Wilson TheRickWilson

• Please log in to reply
2742 replies to this topic

#1 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

Our corner of the Internet has been aflutter lately about the term "cuckservative" and the discovery that the alt right uses it to describe pseudo-cons eager to endorse whatever the latest Twitter-fueled liberal craze is.  Tranny Bruce Jenner?  "Leave him alone!" demands Grover Norquist, because he's "good on taxes".  Gay marriage?  "We should insist on it," avers David Brooks, whose wildly cuckservative piece on Ta Coates' childish new book deserves its own thread and possibly its own forum.  (Brooks' review is such thinly disguised sadomasochism--Coates' words sear him, slap him, then fill his ears--that it reads like a coded classified ad from the 50s.)

Pieces in The New Republic and now BuzzFeed ogle and stroke their chins about this surprising, titillating new term in avant-garde political discourse.  The cuckservative right joins in via The Daily Caller, advancing the typically cuckservative idea that the word is actually all about sordid Mandingo fantasies (well they would think that, wouldn't they).

No one seems sure who coined the term--a search of MPC's database shows the earliest reference to it came from someone quoting the Twitter account @Cuckservative on April 4th.  But it immediately captured everyone's imagination as a fitting label for establishment conservatives who, when confronted with barely coherent liberal jabber, are spineless at best and eagerly servile at worst.  The word was perhaps inspired into being by Donald Trump's candidacy, which itself provoked a cuck chorus of shocked and offended Republicans who had been responsible for crushing genuine conservatism and replacing it with a deformed cuckoo of endless war, corporate oligarchy, and whatever moral boundary liberals stopped just short of ten years minutes ago.

Establishment conservatives are in fact sinecured opportunists who are either too venal or too idiotic (or, most likely, both) to recognize that political conservatism no longer has any meaning.  This conservatism cannot say that it conserves anything because it is in favor of a chaotically destructive free market and its social habits are nothing if not depraved.  The emblematic establishment con is someone who talks his ex-girlfriend's daughter into aborting their love child, or who cucks his own son and then denies it after his daughter-in-law kills herself.  On no issue do these people have the slightest credibility, and as to character they are like understudies to lead-poisoned Roman emperors.  Or else are simpering, childish, figuratively and literally crippled nullities.

But although all this attention to the word "cuckservative" is entertaining, the only one we really care about is BuzzFeed's because it mentions us.

Right away Joseph Bernstein rolls into the racial angle--well, it's right there in the clickbait, SEO friendly headline:

Behind The Racist Hashtag Some Donald Trump Fans Love

A little sidebar here, but the reason we love Trump is precisely because he's the ultimate joke on a thoroughly corrupt and inane political system.  I think I speak for most in saying that our dearest hope is that Trump utterly destroys the Republican party, which has become so clownish that it's beyond salvation.  And do we need any more evidence for that than this:

:republican:

We don't actually believe that Fuhrer Trumpenkrieg is about to institute an American Reich, kick out all the Mexicans, and make sodomy a criminal offense.  We just know with a certainty beyond liberal imagining that a system that produces Hillary Clinton and ¡Jabe! Bush as leading candidates for president is on the verge of collapse.  It is not just corrupt and stupid, it is totally devoid of sanity.  We're ahead of liberals in that we realize this--we're not looking to test Jeb into mouthing a few platitudes that make us feel better, we just want to watch the Bush dynasty burn.

Getting back to Bernstein:

The explosion of the movement, which is in many cases explicitly racist, has prompted tortured meditations from some libertarian bloggers and commentators about the place of intolerance in their politics:

It seems like the only place where anyone cares what libertarians have to say is on the Internet.

The precedent here is #GamerGate, a movement that similarly combined retrograde cultural politics and anonymous harassment with the bleeding-edge visual grammar of the meme internet, and impelled a similar round of self-examination among mainstream game writers.

"Anonymous harassment", also known as raping your Twitter mentions, to which I would add:

Still, we at MPC do pride ourselves on our bleeding-edge visual grammar--thanks, Joe!  We figured out long before Jews like Bernstein that the soft underbelly of the liberalism of social justice and microaggressions and wanting people thrown in prison for saying "nagger" was its extreme vulnerability to mockery.  The one cure for the misery of modern life is laughter at its absurdity, and once you begin laughing you'll never want to go back to the dour, joyless MiniTruisms of modern liberalism, which actually asks you to believe that Bruce Jenner is now a woman because Bruce Jenner got fake tits.

The absurdity is that this liberalism thinks it's on the right side of history--thinks there is a right side of history, as opposed to an endlessly refracting moral prism which shows a version of the gazer.  Liberalism's arrogant assumptions are comical and this is regularly demonstrated, as when in social surveys they consistently fail to accurately describe what other groups think about themselves.  They have been graded (by themselves) on a Ta Coates-like curve all their lives and are now certain that their self-indulgent intellectualism will sort everything out--as if we've never seen mistakes on a grand scale in human history.

Bernstein himself amply demonstrates the fatuity of this liberalism in his writing:

Like GamerGate, and like much of the major harassment on the internet in 2015, “cuckservative” finds its roots in the intersection of web nerd culture and the politics of cultural hate. And just like #GamerGate, even many of the prominent anti- “cuckservatives” — the people who use the term — aren’t quite sure where exactly that is.

Strangely, liberals love to toss around the word "hate" as they strain against their leashes.  Frankly, no one hates as unreservedly and viciously as a liberal, who is all bitchiness and politics-of-personal-destruction over impossibly trivial matters.  And no one hates like a Jew, a race that has its own Orwellian hate organizations like the ADL and SPLC.  I'm almost at a loss when I see liberals unhinge themselves about everything from calling Asian people "Orientals" to tweeting "#AllLivesMatter", and then call anyone else "haters".

But here's the money shot that I've been leading up to:

MPC and TRS are, respectively, My Posting Career, a kind of 8chan-meets-far-far-right-politics forum, and The Right Stuff, a white supremacist blog dedicated to “Reinvigorating dialogue among a disparate and edgy right-wing” and “Inflaming anuses among the childish and regressive left-wing.” The Right Stuff, which has an incredibly active commenter community, has clearly played a role in popularizing the movement. But it’s deep within a subfourm of My Posting Career where an earlier reference to the term “cuckservative” appears, beneath a copied tweet by the conservative activist Grover Norquist.

Posted Image

We like The Right Stuff guys, and we even like the juvenile nihilism of 8chan (it's not like we haven't stolen memes from them before).  If it somehow f**ks up the liberal establishment, we're for it.  Because this is an establishment that is knowingly destroying the world it lords over while arrogantly refusing to be argued with.  These are people who believe in fining you six figures for not baking a cake to celebrate the mock wedding of two fags who will soon be getting drilled by random Grindr users.  Cakes are that f**king critical.

That’s right: These aren’t garden variety conservatives, for whom reflexive support of Israel has become a core value. Indeed, supporting Israeli foreign policy to the detriment of white Christians is one of the hallmark traits of the “cuckservative”; Enkisson’s Twitter is particularly, though not uniquely, anti-Semitic for a member of the movement.

Anti-Semitic?  Whoa, sounds most uncool, Joseph Bernstein.  How could anyone dislike (self-serving, hypocritical, sexually neurotic, nepotistic, histrionic) Jews?

(Enkisson is also a proto-GamerGater who was tweeting antagonistically at GamerGate villain Anita Sarkeesian as far back as 2011).

Tweeting antagonistically.  Very troubling.

That “cuckservative” comes from the place where forum trolls, white supremacy, and GamerGate meet shouldn’t come as a surprise. As I wrote earlier this month, mobile services like Kik have enabled a new group of young white supremacists who are totally fluent in the art of internet persuasion, for whom irony poses no contradiction to the intensities of race hate.

"White supremacist" is the penis-stroking slur of preference for the new liberalism.  It's meaningless, liberally handed out (none other than Ta Coates, a f**king Tracy Morgan-style retard, called Mitt Romney a "white supremacist"), and completely used up.  We don't f**king care anymore, airhead.  Call us racist, white-supremacist, neo-Nazis, or anything you think will stick.  We're still the ones laughing, and you're still the humorless nags holding show trials about words.  We'll win, you'll lose.

#2 J Dave

J Dave

Blogger

• Chaperoned
  • 10 posts
  • How did you find MPC:MPC.txt's Twitter outreach to urban youths.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

This is an effortpost that certainly rises to the occasion of heightened media attention. I like to imagine that people trying to get to the bottom of the cuckservative trend (and expecting to find barely articulate redneck KKKers there) come upon something as perceptive and as confident as this and feel their very first twinge of doubt.

The tears on Twitter are flowing from shitlibs but even moreso from the cuckservatives themselves. It's a good time to be a troll.

#3 rustling brody booper on mpc

rustling brody booper on mpc

Computer Expert

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 154 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Found URL scrawled next to gay sex graffiti in mens public toilet
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:04 AM

Loving all these f****ts desperately trying to paint "cuckservative" as being inherently racist. It's racist! Nothing to see here! Anything to stop people thinking about the deeper meaning of the term.

#4 D.R.

D.R.

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, with a fatty
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:05 AM

I always liked term "Kosher Conservative" or its variant "Kosher Konservative". It has been around a while and it conjures up images of a group that supplies ineffectual yet approved, hence "Kosher", opposition. It also has the added bonus of alluding to the conservative tendency of being more concerned about Israel and Jewish approval than their own country.

"Conserva-cuck" is another term I believe I saw some time ago but it never picked up any traction.

#5 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:56 AM

Joe Bernstein is a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Bernstein reports on and writes about the gaming industry and web culture. Contact this reporter at joe.bernstein@buzzfeed.com

Imagine what it's like being this f**king useless to society.  GUYS, I WRITE CLICKBAIT ARTICLES ON THIS WEBSITE.

He's also a testament to compressed sexual dimorphism among Jews:  http://www.buzzfeed....stein/responses

Posted Image

[  ] Male

[  ] Female

[X] Jew, punchable

#6 Legs McDuck

Legs McDuck

Legs: The Lion of the Fagosphere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts
  • LocationN.Y.C.
  • How did you find MPC:Steve Sailer

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:31 AM

View PostPLEASUREMAN, on 28 July 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

The emblematic establishment con is someone who talks his ex-girlfriend's daughter into aborting their love child, or who cucks his own son and then denies it after his daughter-in-law kills herself.

I recall these guys being chatted and posted about here. And we had to dig for it. You would think the left would have made these guys poster boys for establishment con hypocrisy. But they didn't. It's almost like there's a tacit agreement between the left and establishment cons on certain things.

#7 EAT SHIT CRIPPLET

EAT SHIT CRIPPLET

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts
  • How did you find MPC:28sherman.blogspot.com
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

One more reason to avoid all Kosher labelled products. :killjews:

#8 Ricin Beans

Ricin Beans

Professional mansplainer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3378 posts
  • How did you find MPC:googled "shitlibs"

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:51 AM

One thing I've noticed is that the cuckservatives and liberals alike think that the term was created by the Trump fan club, when the concept really predates the Trumpenkrieg.  The reason that it got connected to Trump is that Trump triggered so many pundits into uber Cuckservative behavior.  In retrospect, Kevin Williamson should be the poster boy for Cuckservatives in the press the way Jeb is for Cuckservatives in politics.

#9 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Performing Flea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17581 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

We could make a wild mutation as a cuck and troll star :allears:

Remember that :jonstewart: and :bush: and the people who love them have defenses ready for anybody who attacks through the usual language of discourse, and they're not going to listen to 888 arguments that go beyond the frame. Laughing at them, making fun of their obvious-but-unmentionable warts, is the only way to turn their own game against them

#10 Billy Fucking Madison

Billy Fucking Madison

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationSE Texas
  • How did you find MPC:OG SASSer

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:00 AM

I ran across this one yesterday. Might need some editing or additions to really rile up the conservakin.

As a proud cuckservative, I pledge to:

Support tax cuts for corporations that adopted rainbow Twitter avatars after Obergefell
Support tax cuts for rich liberals like Warren Buffett and George Soros
Whine about how Edward Snowden is a traitor
Whine about how badly Hillary Clinton messed up with Benghazi
Ensure that whites become a minorty in the U.S. through legal, not illegal, immigration
Ensure that defending Israel remains our #1 foreign-policy priority
Claim that although border fences work for Israel, they would never work for the U.S.
Claim it's un-Christian to stop non-Christians from immigrating to the U.S.
Give Obama oversight-free power by approving the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Make insincere, ineffectual efforts to repeal Obamacare
Make insincere, ineffectual efforts to restrict abortion
Venerate Martin Luther King Jr. as a national saint and claim him as a conservative icon
Claim that "Democrats are the real racists!"
Get infinitely more offended by the far right than the far left
Think that vague abstract principles matter more than flesh and blood

#11 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostBilly f**king Madison, on 28 July 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

I ran across this one yesterday. Might need some editing or additions to really rile up the conservakin.

Support tax cuts for corporations that adopted rainbow Twitter avatars after Obergefell
Ensure that whites become a minorty in the U.S. through legal, not illegal, immigration
Claim that although border fences work for Israel, they would never work for the U.S.
Venerate Martin Luther King Jr. as a national saint and claim him as a conservative icon

perfect

#12 Melanin: The Life-Force

Melanin: The Life-Force

• Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • How did you find MPC:kegalpowerlifting.com
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

The precedent here is #GamerGate, a movement that similarly combined retrograde cultural politics and anonymous harassment with the bleeding-edge visual grammar of the meme internet , and impelled a similar round of self-examination among mainstream game writers.

Posted Image

#13 Poast Master General

Poast Master General

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Countenance Blog

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostBilly f**king Madison, on 28 July 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

Many cuckservatives enjoy golf because it one of the few occasions they can locate their balls.

#14 A little backstory

A little backstory

Penultimate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2823 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it is a mystery

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

Shitlibs are both stupid and arrogant enough to think the rest of us will forever need them to like us, or care whether they approve of our wrongthoughts and hatepoasts; it never occurs to them that people who can't be shamed have nothing to fear from these losers whose primary tactic is attempted guilt trips and shaming

Also does anyone credible really think cuckservatives have ever been more than a not-so-covert tentacle of the Israel-first s**tlib Leviathan--that's right, Abe: you've got some that can see

Posted Image

I think my favorite part about being a pioneer unrepentant deep-in-your-soul online and offline racist is knowing that somewhere some nebbish little Yankee f****t is crying quietly into his toothmarked pillow, just thinking about all those homocakes that will never be baked in Mississippi and all those rebel flags that even now could be hoisted as far north as Vermont

It really is a good time to be a troll, considering the alternative is to be a humorless self-righteous prig with noodle arms and a fat catlady cis-partner and a rapidly shrinking Ph.D stipend from some shithole McUniversity American diploma mill

#15 Cinco Jotas

Cinco Jotas

El Caballero de la Triste Figura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2800 posts
  • LocationUltima Thule
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

This was perhaps the greatest post to ever appear on MPC; the perfect summation of the MPC ethos, laugh at the bastards, for even if they win, they're still losers.

I predicted back in January that 2015 would be the lulziest year ever, and already it's exceeded my wildest expectations. But the craziest and funniest thing of all is that a few hundred hardcore internet trolls are moving the needle on the culture. And we're doing so in the face of overwhelming opposition and complete public conformity to the s**tlib orthodoxy.

By dissenting when no one else would, and by mocking when no one else dared, we've opened the door for change.

It's especially hilarious that all of those pompous proclamations about how the internet (especially Twitter) would bring about political revolutions have turned out to be true, but just not the way they thought! :lol:  

Instead, it turns out that the people who are best able to use twitter and the internet for revolutionary purposes are the white dudebro shitlords, the same people who are the most competent at everything else (except basketball, manipulating financial markets, and ethnic nepotism). :lol:

And that's the final take away, the Joe Bernsteins (LOL at that name! Perfect!) of the world think they're the coolest kids in the high school, these classroom jokers and petty underminers of authority.  But guess what? High school is just about over for the world-- this period of safety and prosperity is coming to an end--and the serious, honest, honorable kids, the vapid jocks and hard working nobodies who know how to do real things, are about to step up and put things right.

We're laughing now because the spectacle of the fuckups in charge has reached it's final stage, collapse. The convulsions that follow will be epic. And we're laughing because we know that on the other side, we'll be the ones left standing. Maybe not individually, but as a type, the sensible honest people will be the final winners.

Edited by Cinco Jotas, 28 July 2015 - 03:31 PM.

#16 The Hippo got flayed

The Hippo got flayed

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Chateau Heartiste

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Once the dollar crashes and everything reverts back to the mean, shitlibism as we know it will be history.

#17 But Black People Are Just So Cool

But Black People Are Just So Cool

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:10 PM

The most offensive part of modern cuckservatism is the desire for approval and attention from anywhere.  You have to give the modern left some credit: they deride Republicans openly and don't make much of an effort to try to get them to switch teams.  The modern Republican establishment on the other hand is obsessed with "coalition-building" and stuck chasing Reagan-voting Democrats.  Immigration bubbled to the front of this because establishment repubs really think that the political calculus of Hispanic demographic pressure is more important than having, say, values or integrity.

So what we get is cuckservatism: kowtowing to anyone and everyone, while Bill Kristol or Charles Krauthammer or Karl Rove or whoever wonders aloud if Romney could have pulled another "key battleground state" if his messaging on amnesty was a little more on point.  Obviously this has done nothing to sway your average Democratic voter (I really think this is their strategy) and "the base" just doesn't turn out anymore.  This has only made the Republican establishment bow deeper and suck faster and faster -- a decade after GWB and the Republican party is pro-gay marriage and says inclusion is our number one core value -- and cuckservatism is the name that we put to that mouth.

Edited by But Black People Are Just So Cool, 28 July 2015 - 03:11 PM.

#18 Dr. Hasslein

Dr. Hasslein

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6630 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

From the Heartiste blog:

s**t Cuckservatives Say:

“Sadly, most victims of black crime are other blacks.”
“Unions destroyed Detroit”
“I’m all for legal immigration, just not illegal immigration”
“America is safe and free thanks to our troops.”
“Only terrorists would have a reason to oppose the Patriot Act.”
“America is a nation of immigrants.”
“I don’t agree with everything [Buchanan/Coulter/CH/etc] says, but…”
“I’m not a racist but…”
“I don’t care if you’re black, white, green, or purple, but…”
“Edward Snowden is a traitor”
“I stand with Israel”
“Family values don’t stop at the Rio Grande”
“Putin is the new Hitler”
“There is no room for hate and bigotry in the Republican party”
“We must court the Latino vote to stay relevant”

There's a lot more at that post. My favorite cuckservativism, though is...

“I just called my opponent to concede…”

:lol:

Edited by Dr. Hasslein, 28 July 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#19 Who Runs Barter Town?!?

Who Runs Barter Town?!?

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5142 posts
  • LocationHailing from parts unknown
  • How did you find MPC:Floated here on a baloon

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

I can't wait till they discover that we culturally appropriated the term "pozzed".

#20 Billy Fucking Madison

Billy Fucking Madison

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • LocationSE Texas
  • How did you find MPC:OG SASSer

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

Return of Kings gets in on the bandwagon. This s**t is getting signal boosted quick, fast, and in a f**king hurry.

http://www.returnofk...a-cuckservative

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cuckservative, cuckservatism, Buzzfeed, Kevin Williamson, Kevin D. Williamson, National Review, Rick Wilson, TheRickWilson

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.