im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

An otherwise useless Daily Beast spic writes:

Of the many different reactions to Donald Trump’s inaccurate and insulting comments about how Mexican migrants to the United States come from the bottom of the barrel, one of the most interesting has been that of wealthy and powerful Mexican elites who are suddenly long on indignation and outrage but short on memory and self-awareness.

That’s because Trump’s dismissive comments about how the United States has become a “dumping ground” for castaways from Mexico sound like something you’d hear bandied about at a Guadalajara country club or a fancy banquet in Mexico City.

After all, Mexico—like the rest of Latin America—is not exactly a model of social equality. There is prejudice and discrimination, pecking orders to which one must adhere. And those who leave the country are often ignored and forgotten
http://www.thedailyb...with-trump.html

The writer doesn't want to real talk, he just wants to whine about how unfair Mexico's society is, without understanding that the main reason it's unfair is that it's filled with low IQ Aztecs.

The Donald's trolling is high level and we look to reap massive dividends on our high investment in him.  Outlook:  hard to clearly read the signals at this point due to the shrieks of shitlibs.

#2 FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

Retrowave Meme Dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Aggressively triggering
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

He won't win anything but it's a step in the right direction. Like DR. PAUL, MD, he'll connect with huge swaths of the population who feel alienated from the mainstream segments of each party.

I highly doubt he'd make a good president.

#3 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

Lvl. 88 Snow Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3541 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

Long time supporter of the Trumpenkrieg here. Let it all burn.

#4 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Performing Flea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17131 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:51 AM

TRUMP: VOTE THE GAY AWAY

#5 dain

dain

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1430 posts
  • How did you find MPC:some maladjusted tranny linked me here
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:04 PM

CAN'T DUMP THE TRUMP

#6 Unrepentant Asa Carter

Unrepentant Asa Carter

Race war now. Microbrew.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1523 posts
  • LocationHill Valley, CA
  • How did you find MPC:Swelligans

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

Trump has "ran" before but never like this.  His comments have already cost him a few lucrative contracts and it would be hard for him to justify dropping out now after the earth is already scorched.  His focus, at least initially, on addressing immigration and "free trade" is smart since both issues poll well with American voters and expose the the Conservatism Inc. candidates for the cucks that they are.  Getting hatefacts out there about immigration is usually well-received; in my own experience most people don't have any idea about what's going on since the MSM doesn't cover it, and when they do find out, they're f**king pissed.  

Trump is anti-immigration, anti-free trade, and pro-gun, which is about all I can ask for in a realistic candidate.  Still, he has a lot of free-market tendencies and has been known to say wacky s**t like wanting Oprah to be his running mate.  I have no idea what kind of president he'd be outside of his stated wheelhouse.

#7 Stiles

Stiles

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts
  • How did you find MPC:URL scrawled in men's room stall

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

I love watching this troll, as well as watching libs lose their s**t and do their best to make him the socially unacceptable candidate.

#8 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

Lvl. 88 Snow Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3541 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

Donald Trump gets into Twitter war with Modern Family writer—is obliterated

:rolleyes:

http://www.dailykos....is-obliterated#

Because nothing says "presidential material" like being destroyed on your foreign policy by a television show writer in an online flame war, the Donald got a little bent out of shape a couple of years ago when Modern Family writer :siren: Danny Zuker :siren: made fun of how much of a hypocrite the Donald Trump is:

Reminder that "Modern Family" is typical degenerate Jew TV featuring f****ts, interracial relationships, interracial adoption, and other degeneracy.

Posted Image

Some choice tweets from the Trumpenator:

Posted Image

Posted Image

if by "obliterated" shitlibs mean totally winning at handing a f****t his ass then yeah :lol:

Edited by Eternal_Return, 07 July 2015 - 12:50 PM.

#9 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

Big Doge of the Post-Alt-Right

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2958 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:57 PM

at the link notice the Modern Family fag referring to the "wrong people to death in the Central Park Mugging case." he's referring to Trump's call back when it happened for a return to the death penalty for cases like the gang rape of the Central Park jogger. first of all, it's total bullshit that the central park rapists weren't guilty, that's just some new disgusting jew twist on the atrocity, another example of liberals not caring about rape if it's done by naggers. but second of all, notice the sitcom sodomite won't even refer to it as the Central Park rape case, it's the "Central Park Mugging." even if the Jews want to pretend those particular naggers didn't do it (as if that means a gang of white frat guys did) it was still a rape wasn't it? liberals will actually deny the most vicious type of rape if it protects their pets, they don't care about women at all.

Edited by Terrence Rhine, 07 July 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#10 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

Ann Coulter:

Hallmark should have a greeting card: "Guess whose semen wasn't found anywhere on the rape victim?" (Open card) "I'm so proud of you, son!"

:lol:

#11 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

Big Doge of the Post-Alt-Right

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2958 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

reposting because it needs to be in this thread:

Posted Image

#12 NY Stocktrader

NY Stocktrader

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Le Chateau
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

If these were normal times I would agree that Trump couldn’t win. These are far from normal times. Trump only goes one direction, forward. He has already disqualified Jeb, Rubio, Christie, Pataki and Perry. Hes only been in the race 2 weeks.

Trump already called Krauthammer and Will losers (on fox no less) and National Review is putting out hit piece after hit piece.

They are afraid. They should be.

His message basically boils down to “America for Americans” and “I cant be bought, unlike these other f**ks.” That’s powerful stuff in these times. He should pivot to making this about free speech in an age of lies. You see what they are trying to do to him and his businesses. Its harder to smear Trump because A) Hes a billionaire who fights back B) Hes been in the public eyes since the 80’s, hes a known product.

He should make the point that if anyone w/o his wealth or profile were to make these very same points they would be shut down by the Media and the GOP cucks.

The news cycle will be kind to Trump. Every time some illegal s**t bag shoots someone at a pier or kills their wife w/ a claw hammer or runs over a kid drunk driving, Trump will say “had enough?”

Interesting times ahead.

#13 FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

FSP: 8-bit Trolling Entertainment System

Retrowave Meme Dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Aggressively triggering

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

View PostTerrence Rhine, on 07 July 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

reposting because it needs to be in this thread:

Posted Image

This is awesome. I thought Trump would blindly take the side of big business on everything; I assumed this illegal immigration thing was some kind of pandering stunt. Maybe I misjudged.

#14 A little backstory

A little backstory

Penultimate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2782 posts
  • How did you find MPC:it is a mystery

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

I would vote for Trump if only to irritate shitlibs; he's a neocon with ZOG puppetmaster friends so let's be real tea, not much will change but at least there will be much rending of garments and gnashing of teeth if he wins

Being a maverick gives him the image of sticking by his word. When he says he loves Israel, he puts his money where his mouth is. Trump has a huge real estate project in Netanya, and his daughter Ivanka, who converted to Judaism, looks favorably on Israel for real estate investment.

Her husband is from an Orthodox Jewish family, and she has taken her conversion seriously, adding “Yael” to her name and saying that “we’re pretty observant, more than some, less than others.”

If “the Donald” is elected president, the United States will have its first Jewish daughter in the White House.

:jewgold:

#15 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

more importantly Trump doing well helps destroy the ties between conservatives and their useless leaders...Jeb has already been goaded into admitting that he is wildly pro-immigration

#16 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

Lvl. 88 Snow Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3541 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

Yeah no one supports Trump because he is a viable candidate that will kick-off the next shoah. I like him because he realtalks and insults liberals like no other candidate and is a very divisive figure that will stir up all kinds of lols. Trump is a subversive element to the whole mix.

#17 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

Not only a subversive element but an intriguing, masculine power-scent:

Posted Image

http://www.amazon.co...SMVF599FWEC4X3

#18 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

Linda Chavez (pseudo-con, hires nannies off the books) has already lost her s**t over Trump: The Candidate:

Donald Trump’s outrageous comments about Mexican immigrants in his announcement speech two weeks ago should have been an occasion for conservatives to say that we have no room for bigots in our midst. Instead, a host of conservatives, from Ted Cruz to National Review’s own Rich Lowry, have defended his message, if not the crude way he expressed it:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best . . . They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us [sic]. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

In his column, under the title “Sorry, Donald Trump Has a Point,” Lowry avers that Trump’s “instantly notorious comments . . . did more to insult than illuminate” — but, he says, “there was a kernel in them that hit on an important truth that typical politicians either don’t know or simply fear to speak.”
http://www.nationalr...ico-trump-wrong

Poor Linda, even Jellyneck Lowry is defending Trump!  Well, not really defending him, but not persuaded that his meal ticket lies with attacking him.  Linda's rambling, dingbat article rests heavily on the notion that immigrants don't use as much welfare (but what about their kids?).  And we all know how Linda feels about paying her servants:

In 2001, President George W. Bush nominated Linda Chavez for Secretary of Labor. She was the first Hispanic woman nominated to a United States cabinet position. However, she withdrew from consideration after it was revealed that she had given money to a one-time illegal immigrant from Guatemala who lived in her home more than a decade earlier.[73] Chavez's claims that she had been engaged in an act of charity and compassion rather than employment, :lol: and that she was now the victim of the "politics of personal destruction", were not enough to save her nomination.[61][74] The Chavez case did further illustrate the question of the status of female illegal aliens in households across the nation.[62]

It was compassion that made me hire a domestic scab! :gooncry:  Mind you this cunt was supposed to be forming labor policy if she had cleared the process.

There's a certain glee I feel when a mainstream pseudo-con whines in public about something they should have the sense to clam up about.

#19 NY Stocktrader

NY Stocktrader

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Le Chateau
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

GOP donors call for sidelining Donald Trump

“Someone in the party ought to start some sort of petition saying, ‘If Trump’s going to be on the stage, I’m not going to be on there with him,’” Republican donor John Jordan told The Associated Press on Monday, according to a report published Tuesday. “I’m toying with the idea of it.”

“It’s something I feel strongly about as somebody who not only cares about the Republican Party, but also Latinos,” he added.

(The mask is really starting to slip now. Parasites like this could give a f**k about this nation and the more conservatives wake up to that fact the more the ranks of the hate legions will grow.)

The comments come in the wake of a letter sent by Wyoming-based investor Foster Friess, another top GOP donor, calling for candidates to stay on the “civility reservation,” according to AP.

“Our candidates will benefit if they all submit to Ronald Reagan’s 11th Commandment, ‘Thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican,’” Friess wrote in a letter late last week to Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, obtained by the AP.

(The amorality of modern conservatism writ large. We exist to raise money and shut down any facts or narratives not approved by our money men. Burn it ALL.)

http://www.politico....9798.html?ml=po

#20 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33096 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:28 PM

I guess there's supposed to be something ironic (but probably just malaprop) about telling conservative politicians to stay on the reservation.  That is after all where losers live.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donald Trump

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.