Jump to content

* * * * * 15 votes

Hillo-bitch 2016: The Neverending Lesbian Bed-Death


  • Please log in to reply
4079 replies to this topic

#3901 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

#3902 GhostfaceCracka

GhostfaceCracka

    knight commander of the order of oat

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4217 posts
  • Locationsoutheast virginia
  • How did you find MPC:Mencius Moldbug
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Strong posts RWDQ and XOJane

#3903 Quads: Russian Botnet Hivemind

Quads: Russian Botnet Hivemind

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Absolutely. Committees and groupthink are tools for those who don't want to bear individual responsibility. Big data and algorithms fill those same niches.

I think also, though, that a lot of this data obsession is a certain utopian dream. Large parts of the left, the striver Silicon Valley bugmen especially, believe that technological advancement will solve all social problems. Facebook, Google, Twitter, et al. are motivated by this belief in technological progress as social progress. Listen for it the next time you read about a startup or techie 'changing the world'. Belief in big data and singularity as panacea is very common among the left as an emotional attachment.

#3904 NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • How did you find MPC:SASS
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

View Post(((SINISTER NAZI ECHO))), on 19 April 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

If Michigan primaries humiliated Hillary (I believe the loss did) why didn't the campaign work harder in Michigan and Wisconsin?

You'd think two flawed data and metrics that led to ass whipping in the Midwest primaries because not only did she lose Michigan she lost Wisconsin by almost 20 points would have led to some change in strategy.

Simple - those are decaying states are full of stale pale males. The data says that the future is in flipping growing states full of spics like Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada, Florida, etc.

That's also why they ignored Bill despite his enduring charisma and clear political gifts - he's a f**king White Male, and a southern Chad at that.

#3905 Name The SCALE

Name The SCALE

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Researching the lizardman occupation government
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.

#3906 Cena Spook

Cena Spook

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Examining buttpiss
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Quote

There is a witch hunt underway among Clinton’s presidential campaign staffers after the release of the autopsy book, “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign” by journalists Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes.

Quote

One source said, “The knives are out to find the people who spoke about the campaign to the authors of this book. Dennis has been texting prominent campaign staffers, asking who talked. He’s on a witch hunt to find out who talked to save their own skin, throwing Hillary and her campaign manager Robby Mook under the bus.”

:lolnig:

https://pagesix.com/...arrassing-info/

The New York Post really is America's finest newspaper.

#3907 Summer Camp of the Saints

Summer Camp of the Saints

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Appointed to Trump cabinet
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:I don't understand the question

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

Quote

Dennis has been texting prominent campaign staffers

Our managerial dystopia would be easier to come to terms with if it wasn't so f**king gay.

EDIT:

Quote

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.
180

Edited by Summer Camp of the Saints, 19 April 2017 - 08:43 PM.


#3908 Quads: Russian Botnet Hivemind

Quads: Russian Botnet Hivemind

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:26 PM

View PostSummer Camp of the Saints, on 19 April 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

Quote

Dennis has been texting prominent campaign staffers through Grindr


#3909 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

    im 45 and <3 booze

  • Administrators
  • 32256 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

are there any greatest hits excerpts from this book yet?  I want to luxuriate in some of this psychopathic lesbian's misery

#3910 hate bumpkin

hate bumpkin

    #1 Shitposter

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1406 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Rape Survivors Forum subforum: Raped by a Surfer
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, rape
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

does Bernie Sanders refusing to use Hillary's slogan because "It's so phony!" count for your purposes? All the bernie bros have been bitterly laughing at Hillary's tin-ear over that

#3911 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.

Aw, thanks.  But nothing will ever match the spic-nig cycle.

#3912 Name The SCALE

Name The SCALE

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Researching the lizardman occupation government
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.

Aw, thanks.  But nothing will ever match the spic-nig cycle.

It does explain the purpose and process of managerialism in two words, which is valuable.

Managerialism launders decisions so that f****t nerds can exert power over others without having to ever look anyone in the eye then avoid responsibility when their clever silly nonsense inevitably fails.

#3913 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.

Aw, thanks.  But nothing will ever match the spic-nig cycle.

It does explain the purpose and process of managerialism in two words, which is valuable.

Managerialism launders decisions so that f****t nerds can exert power over others without having to ever look anyone in the eye then avoid responsibility when their clever silly nonsense inevitably fails.

The nerd quest is to make the world safe for androgyny.  

(Really, to make the world safe for emasculation, but that doesn't have quite the ring to it.  Is there a word for emasculation that ends in y?)

#3914 Malthusian Daydream

Malthusian Daydream

    26th generation Black Plague survivor

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • How did you find MPC:a squealing came across the sky
  • Have you experienced sex?:No
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

View PostTurkmenbashi, on 19 April 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

    

Quote

It’s the story of a wildly dysfunctional and “spirit-cooking” campaign



View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

(Really, to make the world safe for emasculation, but that doesn't have quite the ring to it.  Is there a word for emasculation that ends in y?)

eunuchry (rare but attested - or de-teste-ed, rather)

#3915 Weimar Republican

Weimar Republican

    Nordic Alien

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1164 posts
  • LocationPleiades
  • How did you find MPC:I am a high-ranking member of paranoid fringe. MPC was one of the coupons in membership book.
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, grabbed pussy
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:19 AM

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostEsoteric Reagan Cultist, on 19 April 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostPeak XOJane, on 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM, said:

Another aspect that you guys are missing is the WHY of the data obsession: because women and beta males are pussies. (Really. We are.) They don't want to be the person that everyone points to when things go wrong, so every decision is made by committees fretting over metrics.  The purpose of the algorithm is to launder human judgement to the point where no one can remember whose judgement it was (and, thus, no one can be blamed).

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.

Aw, thanks.  But nothing will ever match the spic-nig cycle.

It does explain the purpose and process of managerialism in two words, which is valuable.

Managerialism launders decisions so that f****t nerds can exert power over others without having to ever look anyone in the eye then avoid responsibility when their clever silly nonsense inevitably fails.

The nerd quest is to make the world safe for androgyny.  

(Really, to make the world safe for emasculation, but that doesn't have quite the ring to it.  Is there a word for emasculation that ends in y?)

I like f@ggotry.

#3916 Hazmat Harry

Hazmat Harry

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Seeking a triggering, I am become the trigger
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

Data-driven methods are popular because they work, but they are inherently backward-facing, meaning they break down when something important changes.

That's why you need a human being involved. A computer can't say that there are new factors in play now.

Guys with good intuition, like Trump, beat the machines in times of chaos. The machines beat them in times of stability.

#3917 Angry Otis Cambel

Angry Otis Cambel

    Garbled Signals from thx G03rst Vsdw

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2599 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Across Difficult Country
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, procured waifu
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

View PostHazmat Harry, on 20 April 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

Data-driven methods are popular because they work, but they are inherently backward-facing, meaning they break down when something important changes.

That's why you need a human being involved. A computer can't say that there are new factors in play now.

Guys with good intuition, like Trump, beat the machines in times of chaos. The machines beat them in times of stability.

That's what happened to Nate Silver, whom we know is only a simulacrum of a human.  Things changed during the last election, and his "analytics" couldn't account for them.  He'll probably build them into his models, which will now fail to work during the more stable 2020 Trumpslide.

#3918 Resident Autistic Fact Checker

Resident Autistic Fact Checker

    Posting Associate Level II

  • Chaperoned
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Yes

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:59 AM

View PostSummer Camp of the Saints, on 19 April 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

Quote

Dennis has been texting prominent campaign staffers

Our managerial dystopia would be easier to come to terms with if it wasn't so f**king gay.

EDIT:

Quote

Decision Laundering is a concept that deserves to be an MPC meme alongside SCALE, bugmen and the spic-nig cycle.
180

I think this is big the problem with government agencies too. Congress empowers them (like the EPA), then faux outrage when the de facto independent EPA does whatever it wants. Congress, the President, etc. all avoid responsibility for terrible decision making.

I always want to know when something f**ks up, who should you fire, or if it is some product gone wrong who do you boycott (stop buying their shitty products). With SCALE and de facto monopoly conglomerates consumers are left with little to no choice.

Using a blackbox algorithm passes the blame to someone else. Also, the nerds with the data give it to the committee, and can say "it's just what the data says" "it is probabilistic" "95% confidence means 1 in 20 times it gets it wrong" "the fact that it was wrong shows it is working as intended" etc.

#3919 haha yeah

haha yeah

    Computer Expert

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 190 posts
  • Locationjew york
  • How did you find MPC:derb/sailer/twitter
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Personal fantasy

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:07 AM

View PostHazmat Harry, on 20 April 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

Data-driven methods are popular because they work, but they are inherently backward-facing, meaning they break down when something important changes.

That's why you need a human being involved. A computer can't say that there are new factors in play now.

Guys with good intuition, like Trump, beat the machines in times of chaos. The machines beat them in times of stability.

I'd add that big data tends to work better when applied to situations involving long timelines or scales. Sabermetrics can and has been put to great use over the course of a 162-game season, but those same teams regularly take a s**t in the playoffs where you have 7 games to deliver or you get eliminated. Elections, big contest on one day at the end, are probably tricky for similar reasons. Amusing how understanding that there are certain kinds of problems well-suited to big data eludes SCIENCE! tards.

Edited by haha yeah, 20 April 2017 - 10:12 AM.


#3920 Peak XOJane

Peak XOJane

    Forums Account Manager

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Twitter screencaps
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:08 AM

Quote

Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible.

Adm Rickover

It's abundantly clear than no one was ever really responsible in the Clinton Campaign.  At least when Bill was the one running, you knew he was responsible.


MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.