You are viewing selected threads from MPC's private subforums. To access more, register with MPC for full access. To access less, continue supporting Google, PayPal, and GoDaddy, the official corporate censors of the Internet.

* * * * * 1 votes

Anarcho Tyranny In The 21st Century
The Paradigm Shift Of "Law Enforcement" In America

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 Ruprecht The Scoundrel

Ruprecht The Scoundrel

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

"Law without order: a constant busybodying about behavior that does not at all derive from a shared moral consensus." is how political writer Thomas Flemming described the term coined by Samuel L. Francis known as "Anarcho Tyranny"  This thread is for discussing the creeping state of "Anarcho Tyranny" that Americans are beginning to witness more frequently everyday.  Here you will find discussion of what Anarcho Tyranny is, why this system is now condoned by our decadent Managerial class, as well as examples of both the over zealousness of The State's enforcement of petty crimes on Middle America and the lack of enforcement of more serious crimes by the growing criminal underclass that are now seen in everyday life.

What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny – the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through "sensitivity training" and multiculturalist curricula, "hate crime" laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

Francis further expanded on the idea that anarcho-tyranny is built into the managerial system and that even though the government is "perfectly capable" of enforcing the laws needed to protect ordinary citizens it refuses to do so. Instead the state focuses law enforcement on the petty crimes of the middle class because it generates revenue, unlike robbery, immigration enforcement, theft, etc which generate no revenue.

The laws that are enforced are either those that extend or entrench the power of the state and its allies and internal elites ... or else they are the laws that directly punish those recalcitrant and "pathological" elements in society who insist on behaving according to traditional norms – people who do not like to pay taxes, wear seat belts, or deliver their children to the mind-bending therapists who run the public schools; or the people who own and keep firearms, display or even wear the Confederate flag, put up Christmas trees, spank their children, and quote the Constitution or the Bible – not to mention dissident political figures who actually run for office and try to do something about mass immigration by Third World populations

Let's take this recent example of supermarket pederasty to illustrate what we're talking about here.

A 4-year-old boy was allegedly groped in a bathroom at the Market Basket by a store employee last month, inciting the boy’s father to attack the perpetrator during the incident. Valerio Rodriguez, 71, of Providence, was charged with a felony count of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 after he reached underneath a bathroom dividing wall and touched the boy high on his leg as he was standing on a bucket to use the adjacent urinal, police say.

The boy’s father, Jason R. Beatrice, 31, of Oak Street, who was also in the washroom during the incident, told police he forced open the stall door and punched Rodriguez several times, resulting in a minor cut on the suspect’s lip and a welt on the middle of his head.

Speaking through a store employee, Rodriguez, who speaks Spanish, told police he was wrong for touching the boy and “only fooling around.”

Police charged Beatrice with assault for hitting Rodriguez, saying they empathized with his actions but would have preferred Beatrice detain the suspect until police arrived.

Although Rodriguez faces a felony charge, police decided not to arrest the suspect at the scene due to his advanced aged and lack of a criminal record.

Rodriguez was still seen working at the Market Basket as recently as last week.

http://www.tauntonga...m-grocery-store

An irony of a collapsing society is that even as citizens lose their liberty, they also lose the protections afforded by rule of law.

#2 Alex

Alex

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2496 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

Related to the topic, here's another news item that caught my attention: LA cops are tampering with the antennas in more than half their patrol cars to weaken their belt recording devices. I suppose that's one way of improving their image... they should remember to turn the things back on when they help granny cross the street though.

http://www.latimes.c...0,7666331.story

Just how low is the social capital there?

#3 Pangur Springs Exults and Kills

Pangur Springs Exults and Kills

A Leaven Of Malice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3464 posts
  • How did you find MPC:walking down a long and lonesome road
  • Have you experienced sex?:Considered gayness
  • Have you ever not been in a street fight?:Unanswered

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

View PostRobert Gostfson, on 11 April 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

Just how low is the social capital there?

It's quite low in LA proper. Out in the exurbs it's better, in part because . . . wait for it . . . it's still majority white.

p.s. f**k the police.

#4 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

"LAPD Chief Charlie Beck and other top officials learned about officers tampering with recording equipment last summer but chose not to investigate which officers were responsible."

perhaps the equipment got disabled during a routine shooting spree

#5 Saucer Lord

Saucer Lord

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8872 posts
  • LocationTop secret Lunar Base
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted translation of Voynich manuscript

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Another example of this are these "Zero tolerance" policy based actions where some kid gets busted for having a pocketknife or something in their car parked at a school, or they pointed a finger gun at somebody, or had a tiny toy action figure accessory gun and the local school admins and sometimes prosecutor goes after them hammer and tongs, like this case:

An admittedly goofy looking kid taking EMT courses at a technical school was busted for having a pocketknife in a vest locked in the trunk of his car in warrantless search, and a legal airsoft gun he used for a school shooting club. This search was kicked off by someone posting pics of the kid photoshopped with the Virginia Tech shooter. For this, he was suspected of conspiring to go all Klebold-Harris soon and ended up spending 13 days in the county jail, charged with "an illegal conveyance of a weapon" for the knife. Of course, the local prosecutor is going full steam ahead, trying to prove how tough on crime he is emphasizing how totally "zero tolerance" he is, even after this poor dork has been expelled and forced to enroll in an "online" school.

I know that there’s a load of people out here that just think we’re the devil because we’re allegedly ruining this young kid’s life...If this goes to trial, it will certainly come out in the wash.

#6 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

prosecutors need to die even more than pigs

#7 Shrill

Shrill

MPC Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

They're threatening to shoot some rancher in Nevada because he won't give up his ranching easement in preference to turtles the way they want him to. Best-case scenario is the feds back down. Second-best is they kill him and his family on the same day they pardon Jonathan Pollard.

The juxtaposition might wake somebody up. And even if not, I feel like we're living a sick joke and I sometimes want it to go even further over the top.

Edited by Shrill Kiners, 11 April 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#8 GhostfaceCracka

GhostfaceCracka

knight commander of the order of oat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4509 posts
  • Locationsoutheast virginia
  • How did you find MPC:Mencius Moldbug

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

View PostShrill Kiners, on 11 April 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

They're threatening to shoot some rancher in Nevada because he won't give up his ranching easement in preference to turtles the way they want him to. Best-case scenario is the feds back down. Second-best is they kill him and his family on the same day they pardon Jonathan Pollard.

The juxtaposition might wake somebody up. And even if not, I feel like we're living a sick joke and I sometimes want it to go even further over the top.

Drudge is reporting that Reid is behind it because they want to seize the land for a solar power plant development. Given what USG is these days, that sounds more plausible than any endangered turtle horseshit.

#9 Dr. Hasslein

Dr. Hasslein

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6630 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

View PostGhostfaceCracka, on 11 April 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

Drudge is reporting that Reid is behind it because they want to seize the land for a solar power plant development. Given what USG is these days, that sounds more plausible than any endangered turtle horseshit.

:jewgold:  "This will be good for the state. It'll bring in much need money to government coffers.  Now about those subsidies for solar power development..."

#10 The Cuckservative

The Cuckservative

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • How did you find MPC:FBI Report

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Certain brands of Anarcho Tyranny are a dual purpose tool for the managerial class. They create new crimes, which are usually perpetrated by white people, in order to 1.) collect revenue 2.) avoid engaging the old-fashioned crime such as robbery, murder, and drug dealing which would require the city or state to engage and ultimately upset the minority population and whites who love them, both which empower the managerial class at the voting booth.

Policing black neighborhoods costs money.  Speed trapping Monday morning commuters makes money.  Arresting D'Quontrayvion could bring the Rainbow Push Coalition down on your head.  A middle class housewife is going to pay her speeding ticket out of convenience, rather than spend a morning rubbing elbows with the degenerates who show up to traffic court.

#11 Unrepentant Asa Carter

Unrepentant Asa Carter

Race war now. Microbrew.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1541 posts
  • LocationHill Valley, CA
  • How did you find MPC:Swelligans

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

The cops can make more money draining taxpayers to arrest drug dealers than nickel diming whitey.

#12 Dr. Hasslein

Dr. Hasslein

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6630 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho's Page

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Some times, drug dealers shoot back.  Much safer to stick with hassling whitey at the speed trap you set up just off the freeway exit.

#13 Jan Banan

Jan Banan

I find mestizos pueblomatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Watched an episode of Glee backwards
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, raped by Bill Cosby

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:58 PM

When I lived in LA there was a well-known crack/whorehouse in the neighborhood, never saw the cops go near the place but saw them give a (white) guy a jaywalking ticket for crossing the side street in front of it.

#14 Ruprecht The Scoundrel

Ruprecht The Scoundrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

Michelle McCormick said she and her husband were at Fort Walton Landing Saturday with two young children. She said her husband was wrestling with them when a police officer approached.

“She walked up to us and said, ‘Sir, I’m going to have to tell you to get up. There’s an ordinance against lying down in the park,’ ” McCormick said.

“My husband was just incredulous.”

Posted Image "FALL BACK, EXPAND DA PERIMATAH, YOU 4 USE THE MRAP AS COVER AND I'LL FLANK LEFT BEHIND THE SWING SET"

So now laying on a blanket in the park is illegal

Police officials said the ordinance is intended to keep people from sleeping in the park and interfering with the use of local parks.

The problem with laws like this is that they require a competent police dept. to properly enforce them.  I doubt it was the city's intention to stop a family from laying down on a blanket and having a picnic when they passed this ordinance.

“There’s a safety factor,” Royal said. “You may trip someone.”

:lolnig:

LOL at this chicken s**t excuse.  

:librage: WHO KNOWS HOW MANY ABLE BODIED YOUNG MEN HAVE HAD THE BEST YEARS OF THEIR LIVES TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE SOME s**t LORD WAS LYING ON A BLANKET READING A BOOK?  SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

http://www.nwfdailyn...1.285709?page=1

#15 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

f**king horizontal shitbirds I hold obama responsible thank god a powerful woman in blue was around to deal with this, I hope mace was deployed when he provocatively said "huh?"

btw have I said "kill pigs" yet this week?  I regret the omission

#16 Dr. T

Dr. T

Official Forums Soft Drink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostDJ Scott Justice, on 13 April 2014 - 08:21 PM, said:

The cops can make more money draining taxpayers to arrest drug dealers than nickel diming whitey.

My guess would be that it's less about making more money than it is about preserving existing income.  Government workers already have access to high salaries and/or lucrative pensions in stable positions.  The point of this hall monitor policing is to inflate the stats and to create a visible presence so that no one will realize that many of them are useless and do anything drastic, like say cut next year's budget by more than a percent.  Handing out jaywalking tickets is an easy way of manipulating the numbers without much risk, and hassling whites over "public safety" violations is an easy way of keeping up the appearance of protecting the community.  The occasional serious bust also helps maintain image while keeping risk low.

Of course, things don't exist in a vacuum.  You have to keep certain numbers down one way or another or else the people who pay the taxes start (not always the same people who suffer from crime) to think society is falling apart.  There are a lot of ways to do that and serious law enforcement is just one.  And sometimes its not just a matter of law enforcement budgets.  Certain numbers going up, black-on-white hate crimes for instance, might affect other lucrative lines of work like civil rights departments.

#17 Ruprecht The Scoundrel

Ruprecht The Scoundrel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Elderly Man Calls 911 for an Ambulance for His Wife, Cops Show Up First and Beat Him

Posted Image

Elbert Breshears for an ambulance for his wife who suffers from dementia, but it was police who showed up first.

"The wife and I were standing about here, that's the window she knocked out. I was standing here holding her hand and she was wavering hollering help," Breshears said.

Posted Image "Oh look at that, it's about half past time for a beating"

When police got there,"police car drove up, he bailed out ran over and knocked me down. He told me to get up, I told him I couldn't," he explained.

Funny, you're standing on the porch with your disabled wife waiting for the paramedics to arrive, the cops pull up and just rush you for a takedown.

That's when Breshears says police got aggressive. "First thing, I know they grab me, threw me out there on the gravel. One of them sat down on my back, the other sat down on my head. They were trying to get handcuffs on me. I told them I can't get my hands up. I have no objection to being handcuffed," says Breshears.

By then paramedics arrived. Breshears says he and his wife were taken to the hospital. A doctor looked him over.

"He dug out the gravel out of my head and sewed my head up," he says.

"I didn't know what to think. I ever had anybody jump on me for doing nothing," he says.

See, that's some pre 911 thinking right there, someone needed a correctin.  

http://www.kspr.com/...051620_25555390

Edited by Ruprecht The Scoundrel, 20 April 2014 - 06:14 PM.

#18 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

the police are s**t

#19 Indian Toilet Witch

Indian Toilet Witch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationMount Baekdu
  • How did you find MPC:i was always here

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

View PostRuprecht The Scoundrel, on 20 April 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

Elderly Man Calls 911 for an Ambulance for His Wife, Cops Show Up First and Beat Him

Here's the part that really makes you appreciate Saint Dorner

KSPR stopped by Humansville City Hall to try and speak to the mayor and police chief in person. They declined an interview. KSPR did speak with the police chief over the phone. He told us Breshears faces three charges: abuse of the elderly, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.

#20 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 33994 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

hold on, we know he pretty much assaulted the gravel with his head, who's to say he didn't assault a fat pig before that?

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.