Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD.

But maybe what you'd really like to do is prove how hhhwhite you aren't. Just go to 23andme and get a fully "accurate" genetic probe based on some of your drool. Yes, it's SCIENCE, asshole. What does the FDA know about it. Nothing.
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

- - - - -

The Neo-Nazi Test
describe, in single words, only the good things about Hitler

Test Education Nazis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Minsky

Minsky

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Google Search: 'Scientific Antisemitism'
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

http://www.examiner....-indoctrination

In order to protect our teachers and our school system from the growing menace of Neo-Nazi parents, the Teacher's Union, in association with the Department of Education, the SPLC and the Chaim Weizmann Institute, have designed a new test soon to be required for all parents of public school students.  This scientifically designed test can detect Neo-Nazi sympathizers with a 99.9997% degree of accuracy.  Here is the prototype:

1. My wife is:
A) Half Jewish, Half Black, and Half Gypsy
B) 100% kosher
C) Blonde

2. Most of the world's problems can be accurately blamed on:
A) White People
B) Shriners
C) High-Functioning Gypsies

3. Jews:Money:
A) Good:Reward
B) White:Rice
C) Wall-Street:Bailout

4. My Favorite Comedian of All-Time:
A) Jon Stewart
B) Joel Stein
C) Dieudonne

5. My Favorite Movie Is:
A) Schindler's List
B) The Graduate
C) Drive (the secret director's cut where Ryan Gosling takes on ZOG's pizzeria front-operation)

6. Tyler Cowen Deserves:
A) The Nobel Prize
B) A Beating
C) Deportation to Haiti

7. Anime is:
A) A Flourishing Art Form
B) A Waste of Time
C) The Cancer of Western Civilization

8. Mel Gibson is:
A) A Psychotic Snuff-film Director
B) A Good Actor
C) My Hero

9. Benjamin Netanyahu is:
A) The Leader of the West
B) Israel's Finest Prime Minister
C) A Dick

10. My Favorite Forum is:
A) Jewcy
B) Destee (Reading Assistance for This Exam Is Available Upon Request)
C) MPC

11. Watching Dan Savage in that debate with Hitchens, your reaction was
A) Admiration, Amusement
B) Disgust, Nausea
C)
Posted Image

#2 Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Missionary of Hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1161 posts
  • LocationThe Best State
  • How did you find MPC:sent back in time by John Connor to protect the forum that saved the world from Negrocalypse

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Enter teacher Cydnee Cohen, who never met or spoke with Mr. Barry, but works at his daughter's school. She is a mutual friend of one of Josh's Facebook friends, and contacted the friend to presumably get information about Mr. Barry.

Ms. Cohen left a voicemail (click on the video to hear the voicemail) that said in part, "We're having some problems with a parent in our school district and on his page you are one of his friends...but I would like to know, some of it seems like he is a neo-nazi...call me..."

The mutual friend sent a text (see screenshot) to Cohen, saying that Josh is the "furthest thing" from a neo-nazi, as he is Jewish. Cohen responded, "he is tea party right wing!"

#3 Minsky

Minsky

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Google Search: 'Scientific Antisemitism'

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Test Results:

1 point for A
3 points for B
6 points for C

<12: Abe Foxman level.  You are 100% Nazi-free.  Congratulations!  You may have a future in education yourself someday.
12-22: Joe Biden level.  You're a fine parent, you just need to remember to keep your mouth shut more often.
22-44: Mel Gibson level.  You are a borderline lunatic and anti-Semite, but not a Nazi.  Please do not attend any more PTA meetings.
44-65: Pat Buchanan level.  You are a Neo-Nazi.  Your children will be required to attend special classes on Holocaust Films and the works of Chaim Potok and Eli Wiesel.
66(6): Hitler level!!!  You dream of an educational 4th Reich where bullycide is rampant and Mein Kampf is required reading.  Your children will be sent to San Francisco to be home-schooled by Dan Savage in interior decorating, forensic debate and fellatio.  Don't worry kids: It Gets Better!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Test, Education, Nazis

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.