Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD.

But maybe what you'd really like to do is prove how hhhwhite you aren't. Just go to 23andme and get a fully "accurate" genetic probe based on some of your drool. Yes, it's SCIENCE, asshole. What does the FDA know about it. Nothing.
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

- - - - -

I was afraid my son was going to turn out straight, so I sent him to fag camp.
Slate.

slate feminists

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Bigot of Hatepost

Lord Bigot of Hatepost

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2172 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

Link.

“I would really love to follow the kids into adulthood and see what kind of relationships they develop,” Morris said. “I want to witness the evolution, knowing from where they started and see how life is going to play out for them—hopefully happily—and I think they’re going to have a better transition into adulthood than the generation proceeding them.”

I have some bad news for you.  These kids are going to end up on drugs, in a ditch, or hanging from the inside of their closet.  I'm not going to bother quoting the rest of the article; it's written by David Rosenberg, so killjews.txt.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These poor kids.  A society of narcissists and hedonists grappling with an extended identity crisis.  "Who are we?" they ask, but there is no answer.
TRIGGER WARNING

#2 小林剣

小林剣

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

child abuse is the new normal in america
あなたのポストは素晴らしいですよ。

#3 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 16740 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes
  • Preferred Pronoun:Unanswered

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I know I'll be shocked when I find out that these kids end up with severe mental problems and long abuse histories
Posted Image

#4 Milk of Amnesia

Milk of Amnesia

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Location"We're Not Detroit", Ohio
  • How did you find MPC:Lt. Bigot's brony thread
  • Have you experienced sex?:No

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostLt. f****t, on 13 September 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED, BURN THE CORPSES, SALT THE EARTH BENEATH THEIR FEET

NUKE THIS f****t COUNTRY TODAY

For the Lord does not want the sinner to die, but to return and live. There is still time for endurance, time for patience, time for healing, time for change. Have you slipped? Rise up. Have you sinned? Cease. Do not stand among sinners, but leap aside. For when you turn away and weep, then you will be saved. --Saint Basil the Great

Posted Image

#5 Terrence Rhine

Terrence Rhine

Forums Account Manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself in a dark wood, etc

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

You'd get in more social trouble for calling this child abuse than you would for calling a conservative religious upbringing child abuse.

Homeschooling is more suspicious in today's society than this is. Sneering at homeschooling, if not condemning it wholly, is almost de rigeur; sneering at this, let alone condemning it, flirts with hate crime.

#6 Dr. Thunder

Dr. Thunder

Official Forums Soft Drink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

I can think of another camp I'd like to send the parents and organizers to

#7 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11107 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

The Boy Scouts sure didn't waste any time

#8 Mannerheim

Mannerheim

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Full-page ad in Samizdat Quarterly

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

I guess this is what Boy Scout camps will now be like in about 5 years' time.

Edit: BA beat me to it

#9 Peer Reviewed Study

Peer Reviewed Study

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1018 posts
  • How did you find MPC:NIGGERS

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

may allah guide a righteous blade through the heart of the great satan
Posted Image

#10 Supreme Thugglum

Supreme Thugglum

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • How did you find MPC:JewsKilledJesus.com

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image
"famous for their loud howls"

#11 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • How did you find MPC:on a blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

I literally had to walk away from my computer when I saw the pictures. I want to break my keyboard.

What kind of terrible people send their kids to indoctrination camps like this? What kind of f****t husband allows this? Oh, wait, too much to think a father is even involved in the picture. We've come along ways from Father Knows Best, gentlemen. Get me off of this ride.

Edited by Eternal_Return, 15 July 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#12 Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

Saucer-Lord of the Illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3930 posts
  • LocationTop secret Deep Underground Military Base, Archuleta Mesa, NM
  • How did you find MPC:Consulted original uncensored MAJESTIC-12 documents

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostDr. Thunder, on 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

I can think of another camp I'd like to send the parents and organizers to

I was thinking more along the lines of sending them to Camp Crystal Lake...

"I'm going to go get the artisinal artichoke hearts for the campfire cookoff, I left them in the cabin!"

...chhhh chhhh chhhhh...ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh...
The Tree of Knowledge has been plucked bare, and the War Pigs are gorging on a feast of its fruits. In their ravenous gluttony, they swallow it all and shit out the seeds, sowing a garden of horrors that we -- all of us -- shall reap. No sacred secret is spared; not the forces of nature, not the human mind, not the fundamental stuff of life, nor the building blocks of the universe itself. There is no territory the sinister technologists refuse to explore in their quest for Maximum Pain. Their lust for death is so strong, they've even begun creating a robotic army to extend their grim work through the twilight of our species, and beyond.

Imagine it. Metallic security guards, propelled by deathless power cells, crunching and gliding over a rotting graveyard planet. I can think of no more fitting legacy.

Posted Image

#13 Dill Pickles

Dill Pickles

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationFartola Village, near the mouth of the Great Shit River
  • How did you find MPC:Psychic vision

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

lol they aren't dressing like girls, they're dressing like f**king drag queens

Posted Image

Posted Image

doomed

#14 Eternal_Return

Eternal_Return

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • How did you find MPC:on a blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

Meanwhile in Russia:

Say what you want about the Slavs, at least their Leader is fighting against the POZ and their children aren't in f****t camps.

Edited by Eternal_Return, 15 July 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#15 Mercenary

Mercenary

I'm complaining about my treatment on RRTI right now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2160 posts
  • How did you find MPC:A shameful path led me here

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image
Posted ImageThe ones who truly love their traditions don’t take them too seriously. They march to get their heads shot off with a joke on their lips. And the reason is that they know they’re going to die for something intangible, something sprung from their fancy, half humor, half humbug. Or perhaps it’s a little more subtle. Perhaps hidden  away in their fancy is that pride of the blueblood, who refuses to look foolish by fighting for an idea, and so he cloaks it with bugle calls  that tug at the heart, with empty mottoes and useless gold trim, and allows himself the supreme delight of giving his life for an utter masquerade...The true Right is never so grim. That’s why the Left hates its guts, the way a hangman must hate the victim who laughs and jokes on his way to the gallows. The Left is a conflagration. It devours and consumes in deadly dull earnest.

JESUS CHRIST DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS HE-MAN RIGHT WING BULLSHIT, YOU POST ON THE INTERNET YOU AREN'T THE LAST MAN IN A LEFTIST LABOR CAMP, YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR YOUR SPOT IN A CHECKOUT LANE MUCH LESS THE TYRANNY OF LIEBRULS --PM

#16 Vet Forum Wars

Vet Forum Wars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts
  • LocationInvesting in PEZ Futures in Uruguay
  • How did you find MPC:Hangly Meltdown

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Light these f****t parents on fire while they're still breathing. They're using their own children as fashion accessories for 'tolerance'.

AIDS Nation is NOW.

Posted Image

Shoutouts to Red for this classic gif and Phalluster, who died for our posting sins.
All hail the shitposting king http://i.imgur.com/I4L1T76.jpg

#17 Hitlerly Litler

Hitlerly Litler

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

my kids are going to bullycide the f**k out these kids, its going to be a bumper crop of easy pickings
Posted Image

#18 tommy

tommy

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Wikipedia article on Hadden Clark:

Hadden Irving Clark (born April 1951) is an American serial killer currently serving two 30-year sentences for the murders of a 6 yr old child and a 23 year old woman and a 10-year sentence for robbery. He is the second child of 4, and was born and raised in Troy, New York. Clark's brother, Bradfield Clark, strangled a woman in California; his father, Hadden Sr., killed himself.

Additional details:

Hadden was the second child, his parents had wanted a girl.  His mother would often dress him in girl’s clothing.  His mother would also address him as Kristen when she was drunk.

Just one among many.  Two more:

Charles Manson's prostitute mother Kathy Maddox, indifferently declared his name as "No Name Maddox" for his birth certificate. She hoisted him off on relatives, and in one story, famous but probably untrue, she traded the infant Charlie for a pitcher of beer. When he was sent to live with his aunt, his uncle told him he was a sissy, and punished him by sending him to school dressed as a girl.

Henry Lee Lucas also suffered gender confusion as a child, courtesy of his mother's sadism. She was a heavy drinker and bootlegger. For unknown reasons she dressed him as a girl until he was 7. "I lived as a girl. I was dressed as a girl. I had long hair as a girl. I wore girl's clothes." She senselessly beat him after he had his hair cut because his teacher complained. At one point, his mom struck him on back of head with a wooden beam, fracturing his skull. Lucas was also apparently exposed to his mother's sexual activities. He killed his mother in 1951.

Adam Walsh's likely killer:

Toole was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. Toole's mother was a religious fanatic; Toole later claimed that she abused him, including dressing him in girls' clothing and calling him Susan.

#19 Halim Jello

Halim Jello

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Google

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostTerrence Rhine, on 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

You'd get in more social trouble for calling this child abuse than you would for calling a conservative religious upbringing child abuse.

Homeschooling is more suspicious in today's society than this is. Sneering at homeschooling, if not condemning it wholly, is almost de rigeur; sneering at this, let alone condemning it, flirts with hate crime.
For all the difficulties of homeschooling, at least it isn't intent on producing parodies of human beings like this camp is doing.

I like this bit: "Although it is unknown if the kids at the camp will eventually identify as gay or transgender—or even if the way gender and sexuality are defined throughout society will evolve..."

In other words, 30 years from now transgender camp may be denounced for its conservatism. I also don't get why the photographer is going on about "how LGBT kids are disproportionately affected by bullying, depression, and suicide" when you're talking about a camp whose kids aren't even 8 years old yet, let alone preteens.

View PostDill Pickles, on 15 July 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

lol they aren't dressing like girls, they're dressing like f**king drag queens
Some do dress "normally" (as normal as a 4-year old boy in girls clothing can be.) I wonder what the average age and gender of a staff member is. I could see a bunch of deluded grandmas thinking it "cute" to make 6 year old boys dress up like amateur drag queens. 40-year old men, though, and something's [really] wrong.

#20 Team Zissou

Team Zissou

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Freaks laughing at their sons. And these are the people who have the media megaphone right now.

I hate to say it, but the steezers are here and at least they don't send their sons to fag camp. Our only hope may be a conservative-white, Latino-rabble alliance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slate, feminists

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.