Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Matt Ygleisas through inappropriate Twitter accounts, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link. (We pretty much get zilch from Jeff Bezos' crappy link-spamming referrals anyway.)
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

- - - - -

Greenwood "man" caught having sex with hogs
nog rutting and infecting whatever it can

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Gostfson

Robert Gostfson

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2496 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

GREENWOOD - Authorities said a man who was caught having sex with show hogs will have his case presented to the Leflore County Grand Jury next month. Andrew Lee Nash, 52, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2010 after police set up surveillance cameras in the owner's stalls near U.S. Highway 82 and the Yazoo River.

Greenwood Police Chief Henry Purnell said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a vaginal infection.

"The owner of the animals knew someone was messing with his animals," said Chief Investigator Huntley Nevels. "And the veterinarian confirmed the sexual assault. So, the owner contacted police and the officers staked it out and caught him out there."

Nash, who lives in the 700 block of Mississippi Avenue, was arrested at the scene and charged with 12 counts of unnatural intercourse.

http://www.mississip...1cc4c002e0.html

Posted Image
Andrew Lee Nash

naggers. At least this one did it with its fellow animals and left humans alone, which is to be commended.

#2 BB: y dyn du dechrau yng nghalais

BB: y dyn du dechrau yng nghalais

it's pronounced "WOMP-year", bigots

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts
  • Locationnorthern Congo
  • How did you find MPC:Radio Free Niggerdeath
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

Only Cormac McCarthy could do this justice.

You ain't goin to believe this.
Knowin' you for a born liar I most probably wont.
Somebody has been fuckin' my watermelons.
What?
I said somebody has been...
No. No. Hell no. Damn if you aint got a warped mind.
I'm tellin' you...
I don't want to hear it.
Looky here.

They went along the outer row of the melonpatch. He stopped to nudge a melon with his toe. Yellowjackets snarled in the seepage. Some were ruined a good time past and lay soft with rot, wrinkled with imminent collapse.

It does look like it, dont it?
I'm tellin ye I seen him. I didnt know what the hell was goin on when he dropped his drawers. Then when I seen what he was up to I still didnt believe it. But yonder he lay.
What do you aim to do?
Hell, I dont know. It's about too late to do anything. He's damn near screwed the whole patch. I don't see what he couldn't of stuck to just one. Or a few.
Well, I guess he takes himself for a lover. Sort of like a sailor in a whorehouse.

#3 George Obsolete Peppard (GOP)

George Obsolete Peppard (GOP)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1532 posts
  • How did you find MPC:i thought it was AA

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

the owner was told that four of the hogs had a vaginal infection

Must have been some specimen to poz hogs.
Community members had accused him of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the informal settlement.

They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorising the community.

#4 Muswell Hillbilly

Muswell Hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Udolpho.com

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

At least this one did it with its fellow animals and left humans alone, which is to be commended.

You might say he is an exemplar for his race.  

This thread needs to be merged with the one about segregating blacks into classrooms with positive black role models.

#5 Murdoch

Murdoch

Forums Account Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:16 AM

Posted Image

Is a hog a step up or a step down from this?

#6 Tim Dang

Tim Dang

Unrepentant Weird Al Fan

• Gaymaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Turtle Island
  • How did you find MPC:Cleon's dating site trolling
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, gay sex

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:17 AM

yeah i thought the naggers were into pigs?

you know.... fat white girls
Posted Image

#7 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11373 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:01 AM

Nash, who lives in the 700 block of Mississippi Avenue, was arrested at the scene and charged with 12 counts of unnatural intercourse.

Amateur   :gay:

#8 Robert Gostfson

Robert Gostfson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2496 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:23 PM

Rodell Vereen: SC Man Charged With Having Sex With Horse

Posted Image

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list.

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around - dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

Also, in Africa: "A 73-year-old man from Mafuke Village in Zimunya last week committed suicide out of shame after he was caught by his wife in an act of bestiality with a chicken in their kitchen hut."

#9 Rickey Henderson

Rickey Henderson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1377 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:52 PM

put dat xxxl tweety bird shirt on deh and ill f**k anythang

#10 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 17740 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it
  • Preferred Pronoun:Unanswered

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:01 AM

Rickey Henderson, on 31 January 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

put dat xxxl tweety bird shirt on deh and ill f**k anythang
lmao
Posted Image

#11 Robert Gostfson

Robert Gostfson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2496 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

Man Who Bonked 7 Sheep

Posted Image
Kwaku Amable

A Kumasi Circuit Court has thrown behind bars a 36-year-old carpenter for 36 months for having sexual intercourse with a sheep.

Kwaku Amable, who is married with two children, was found guilty of bestiality, the act of having sex with an animal. He committed the act despite excessive bleating by the sheep at about 12 midnight on March 25, 2011.

The court, presided over by Emmanuel Amo-Yartey, convicted the carpenter of unnatural carnal knowledge, contrary to Section 104 (1) of Act 29/60, to which he pleaded guilty. Presenting the facts of the case, Chief Inspector Baffour Kyei said both the complainant, Adamu Issaka, a security man at Kent Security, and the convict reside at Buokrom Limex Quarry, a suburb of Kumasi.

The complainant, he said, reared sheep at his backyard and for some time now, some of his animals had been dying mysteriously. “Within a month, seven of the sheep died,” Chief Inspector Baffour Kyei told the court.

Last Friday, March 25, at about 12 midnight, Adamu heard one of the sheep bleating in the pen which compelled him out of the room to see what was wrong.

He said the complainant got closer to the pen and as he was approaching it, he saw a pair of bathroom sandals in front of the pen and a towel hanging on it. “When the complainant entered the pen, he found one of the sheep lying very weak. He lifted it up to ascertain what had happened to it only to see some whitish fluid emitting from the vulva,” he told the court.

The complainant was shocked after seeing the spectacle and decided to look round with a flash light to see who might have entered the pen.

The complainant surprisingly found Amable hiding in the backyard garden behind the pen, with his penis dangling. Realising that he had been caught, the convict knelt down and started to plead with the complainant to forgive him for abusing the animal.

He also pleaded with the complainant not to disclose the information to anybody. Chief Inspector Baffour Kyei said even though the complainant initially acceded to the convict’s request, he later changed his mind and reported the matter to the police.

Amable was eventually arrested and he admitted to having unnatural sex with four of the sheep on different occasions.
http://news.peacefmo...0

lol at the comments, i wonder if the first two realise it is ghana the story is about:

desiree
i don't think we need to be surprise with cases like this any moore,well his not mad in doing this sinful act,may be he is not married or if married his wife might have denied him of sex. but rather he need a consellor or spiritual healing and deliverance, sometimes he is cursed. or frustrated and does not have money to pay for sex or rape anyone.
Date: 2011-03-31 13:57:06

@desiree
did you read the story? He's married and even if his wife denies him of sex its no excuse for this. If he's so horny and cant help it let him masturbate for God's sake!!!
Date: 2011-03-31 16:34:04

Raymond Cisst
This is typical. My sheep have been molested many times some even infected with diseases of the vaginas. I have to chase young men away from the pens at night. They get drunk and line up for their turn. I don't know what to do about these youthful sinners full of sheep lust.
Date: 2011-04-07 19:27:33

#12 Who Runs Barter Town?!?

Who Runs Barter Town?!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4762 posts
  • LocationHailing from parts unknown
  • How did you find MPC:Floated here on a baloon

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

In his defense it must be pretty easy to mistake a hog with a big fat nog sow.   The two are almost indistinguishable.
Posted Image

#13 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11373 posts
  • LocationPottersville

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

Posted Image

#14 Vet Forum Wars

Vet Forum Wars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3303 posts
  • LocationInvesting in PEZ Futures in Uruguay
  • How did you find MPC:Hangly Meltdown
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

Talk about playing with your food :troll:

Posted Image

Shoutouts to Red for this classic gif, plus Phalluster & Dang, who died for our posting sins.
All hail the shitposting king http://i.imgur.com/I4L1T76.jpg

#15 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 17740 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

Bumbling American, on 07 April 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

Posted Image
cries out for a Red Guy photoshop

:hardship:
Posted Image

#16 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11373 posts
  • LocationPottersville

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image

Dat ass

#17 Chainsaw Charlie

Chainsaw Charlie

Blogger

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image

#18 小林剣

小林剣

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Chainsaw Charlie, on 07 April 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

あなたのポストは素晴らしいですよ。

#19 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11373 posts
  • LocationPottersville

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

Chainsaw Charlie, on 07 April 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

:allears:

#20 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 17740 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

who is this mysterious pretender to the throne?
Posted Image

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.