Amazon Prime will soon deliver your AIDS medicine using drones
The bigots better get used to it: Amazon Prime drones are going to deliver life-saving HIV medicine directly to gay people. And for every Amazon Prime free trial sign-up, MPC gets $$$pAiD$$$.

Already have Amazoid Prime? You can still give back to this gay-friendly cyberpunk samizdat forum by visiting Amazon using this referral link to buy video games and Lego sculptures THEY'RE LEARNING TOOLS, DAD.

If you want to directly reward the hassling of Matt Ygleisas through inappropriate Twitter accounts, consider donating directly to MPC using one of several anti-bigotry techniques detailed at the link. (We pretty much get zilch from Jeff Bezos' crappy link-spamming referrals anyway.)
Welcome, Guest!
As per the Internet Bill of Rights, you have access to most of the forums here, but MPC is a white privilege zone and you must become white to have a voice. Once you respond to the registration email, someone--no one knows who--must approve your new account. Then your journey across a sea of hurtful words begins.

- - - - -

Peace Corps Gang Rape

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Bud

Bud

Forums Expert (less time for golf)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5389 posts
  • How did you find MPC:via Sailer
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:56 AM

"They all took turns raping me," she told ABC News. "They raped me with their bodies,. They raped me with foreign objects."

Smochek says the group began to stalk her and tried to kiss her and touch her from the very first day she arrived at the city where she was assigned.

"Every day we felt unsafe. And we reported everything, we just kept reporting," she said in an interview with five other former volunteers who also were rape or sexual assault victims.

She says the gang rape took place just hours after a Peace Corps safety official filed a report with the local police but again ignored her pleas for re-assignment.

She says the young men knew she had complained to the police.

"They slammed me against the wall and just started threatening me, they're calling me a filthy American whore," she said. "'We told you to stop going to the police. And now we have to kill you,'" she said.

"I was in so much pain that I just told them, 'Just kill me. Please. Just do it.'" Smochek was left unconscious in a back alley.
http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=12599341

Naive, trusting white girls + violent, backward cultures = Rape.
Effort-free posting since 2010.
Posted Image

#2 some cunt

some cunt

Posting Associate Level II

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • How did you find MPC:SPLC internal memo
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:35 AM

I personally know a woman who was raped in Costa Rica on a Peace Corps project. Her report wasn't ignored, but she was given the option to either have him killed extralegally or drop the issue. She chose to let it drop.

#3 Garcia Hotspur

Garcia Hotspur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • How did you find MPC:Patrick Stewart Network

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:39 AM

Maybe if she was better versed in say, Malcolm X, this would never have happened.
Posted Image
Merry Christmas, puta clause.

#4 Bumbling American

Bumbling American

Unacceptable Individual

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11519 posts
  • LocationPottersville
  • How did you find MPC:Wished I had never been born

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:44 AM

Maybe if she was better versed in say, Malcolm X, this would never have happened.

lol

#5 Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Missionary of Hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationThe Best State
  • How did you find MPC:sent back in time by John Connor to protect the forum that saved the world from Negrocalypse

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

I remember in middle school one of the teachers told a story about visiting Africa and mentioned how unsafe she felt the whole time.  Some nog in the class chimped and she got fired.

#6 Bud

Bud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5389 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:19 AM

White bitches need to look on being raped as a learning experience.

Posted Image

#7 phalluster

phalluster

rambling drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn
  • How did you find MPC:gloryhole lover wrote it on my face in cum

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:52 AM

View PostBud, on 17 January 2011 - 08:19 AM, said:

White bitches need to look on being raped as a learning experience.

:hank:
on a man-made lake, there's a sheet of thin ice
where unskilled skaters perform figure-8's twice

#8 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 18460 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

I would love to pull up a chair while some nagger raped that deranged old harpy

also zero sympathy for any liberal dingbat who goes to africa and then finds out naggers are naggers, I wish this happened more often...oddly enough it doesn't even phase most of them
Posted Image

#9 Bibles 'n Guns

Bibles 'n Guns

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationBraggadocious, Tx

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:39 AM

also zero sympathy for any liberal dingbat who goes to africa and then finds out naggers are naggers, I wish this happened more often...oddly enough it doesn't even phase most of them
How many of these women are willfully stupid adults though? I suspect there are many naive young girls whose parents, teachers, and other trusted authority figures don't give them enough realtalk, and even encourage these obscenely dangerous adventures. Such girls who end up in these situations would be more or less innocent victims of an evil system.

Edited by Bibles 'n Guns, 17 January 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#10 Mr. Kurtz

Mr. Kurtz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • How did you find MPC:The usual shameful path.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

View PostBibles, on 17 January 2011 - 10:39 AM, said:

How many of these women are willfully stupid adults though? I suspect there are many naive young girls whose parents, teachers, and other trusted authority figures don't give them enough realtalk, and even encourage these obscenely dangerous adventures. Such girls who end up in these situations would be more or less innocent victims of an evil system.

It's both and yes, it's evil as f**k. Kill all the brutes!!!

#11 GhostfaceCracka

GhostfaceCracka

knight commander of the order of oat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2650 posts
  • Locationsoutheast virginia
  • How did you find MPC:Mencius Moldbug

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostBibles, on 17 January 2011 - 10:39 AM, said:

I pretty much agree with this. Where were the parents and other adults in her life when she decided to do this? I am sure they were telling her you go girl, that's so noble, when they should have f**king known better. I just hope the girls have learned the correct lesson about naggers and muds. We should burn every village where this happened and kill the inhabitants - pour encourager les autres. That's how it would have been done during colonialism, which is the only proper way to relate to the brutes.
Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

#12 goonopotamus

goonopotamus

Computer Expert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • How did you find MPC:racist fortune cookie

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

It is an expression of their cognitive dissonance in the first place that these women perform charity work abroad and not locally. They would not be caught dead in inner city Chicongo because no amount of social conditioning can remove the effects of having spent 5 minutes around any nagger. They compartmentalize this as something idiosyncratic to American breed apes and eagerly go off to aid the diverse third world.

And for this it makes me think that women are just genuinely incapable of possessing awareness of or acting according to reality because so often in their lives men are around to shield them from it. And so how dishonest is it on the part of the Peace Corps that they under report these kinds of dangers and willingly send women off into them? Or the university professors that indoctrinated them on Jared Diamond and told them choice stories about being a Peace Corps member in El Salvador?

http://www.peacecorp...ll=learn.safety

You will notice the mentions of how they have reduced rape and sexual assault and some sort of solve all reporting system, but the absolute absence of any statistic. Perhaps it would be too damning to include them, because then women wouldn't be willing to serve in certain shitholes. For some reason after all, these shitholes need 20-something year old American girls there to perform trivial tasks.

I mean just consider how debased this is. They're willingly sending women off to perform feel good   work in the armpits of the world, with the knowledge that a sizable number of them will be raped. Yet they gloss over the reality of this danger when recruiting them. Is rape by a pack of naggers an acceptable cost for work that accomplishes absolutely nothing? Only if it were only the Malcolm X scholars getting raped.

#13 Bud

Bud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5389 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

More Jane Elliott:

It's interesting how it's the women in the group who gang up on the bearded guy who refuses to cooperate. Orwell said something about how women are the most vicious party members.

Back to the Peace Corps: I like how they employ Maoist self-criticism technique: "Why do you think you were raped? What did you do to deserve it?"
Posted Image

#14 Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Missionary of Hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationThe Best State
  • How did you find MPC:sent back in time by John Connor to protect the forum that saved the world from Negrocalypse

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

View Postgoonopotamus, on 17 January 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

the university professors that indoctrinated them on Jared Diamond and told them choice stories about being a Peace Corps member in El Salvador?

LOL also knew a Scandinavian girl in college who was raped while doing charity work in El Salvador and contracted an STD as a result.  Continued to hang around the "Latino" crowd in college and got date raped by them at least two more times... couldn't figure out why... "WHY ME?"

#15 Vet Forum Wars

Vet Forum Wars

Serious Internet Businessman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3314 posts
  • LocationInvesting in PEZ Futures in Uruguay
  • How did you find MPC:Hangly Meltdown
  • Have you experienced sex?:Yes, in anime relationship (2-D)

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:26 PM

Even if whites die off, you can take a sadistic pleasure in knowing that there won't be anyone left to act as diplomat when the chimps, spics, kikes and other sub-human filth start eating each other alive. I only hope I can live long enough to watch the whole thing burn down.

Posted Image

Shoutouts to Red for this classic gif, plus Phalluster & Dang, who died for our posting sins.
All hail the shitposting king http://i.imgur.com/I4L1T76.jpg

#16 krakatoa mudslide

krakatoa mudslide

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • How did you find MPC:i lost my way

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

My sister's friend is an Australian doctor who did some medical work in Africa. Apparently one day she was walking to a bus stop and an actual naked nagger jumped out of the bushes  :afrosci: and started chasing her. When she got to the bus stop a group of other naggers beat the naked one unconscious and she got away.
Posted Image
"Ain't nobody here but us niggers anyway," somebody else would say finally. "Let's play golf."

#17 phalluster

phalluster

rambling drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn
  • How did you find MPC:gloryhole lover wrote it on my face in cum

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Of course, making "classics" like this mandatory public school reading has NOTHING to do with it

Posted Image

lol sorry atticus, we all know the nagger did it.  this book should get the mark twain treatment, rewrite it for accuracy.

edit: it just occurred to me that "Harper Lee" is actually a white women, lol

Edited by Phalluster, 17 January 2011 - 02:42 PM.

on a man-made lake, there's a sheet of thin ice
where unskilled skaters perform figure-8's twice

#18 PLEASUREMAN

PLEASUREMAN

im 45 and <3 booze

• Administrators
  • 18460 posts
  • How did you find MPC:I created it

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:14 PM

I don't have any sympathy for these women.  And they have no sympathy for me or you.

Normal women do not daydream about going to a dangerous continent filled with disease and violence and helping the oppressed nagger.  That is because normal women are not fools.  Women who do this are living out some f**k YOU DAD fantasy which involves the evils of white male privilege.  They bear the responsibility for being fools--there's not exactly a waiting list to go to third world countries.  Most women file the propaganda under "probable bullshit" and "I'm not marrying a hippie anyway".

For the fools, part of it is being surrounded by vagina white guys who shrink under their withering feminist glare, which causes them to grossly underestimate the amount of danger in the world, but the rest is all their angry need to side against the middle class, organized religion, Western culture, and daddy.

I hope more of them go over there, get raped by naggers, and spend the rest of their life whining about their PTSD on top of all the usual evil white male society bullshit.  Sadly most of them choose to stay here and have it both ways by berating their vagina white guy acquaintances while admiring the sublime nagger from a safe distance of about 1000 miles.
Posted Image

#19 Do You Read Sutter CandH44

Missionary of Hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationThe Best State

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

View Posteaterofshrimp, on 17 January 2011 - 02:31 PM, said:

Apparently one day she was walking to a bus stop and an actual naked nagger jumped out of the bushes and started chasing her. When she got to the bus stop a group of other naggers beat the naked one unconscious and she got away.

White liberals in these cases remember only that naggers were the solution, forget that a nagger was the problem, and come out with a positive view of naggers as a result.

#20 Self-loathing right-wing faggot gook (Sam Kim)

Self-loathing right-wing faggot gook (Sam Kim)

attack.tactic@gmail.com

• Cancelled Posters
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Have you experienced sex?:Unanswered

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

She says the Peace Corps immediately began to cover up what happened to her, fearful, she says, of offending officials in Bangladesh.

Holy s**t I hate mud countries so much. And libtards wonder why the IMF refuses to grant them loans with low interest. Why pour money into a sinkhole, or trust a plantation of shiftless naggers with enough money to buy a Cadillac?

Other women said they were told that by having a drink or two they had invited the attacks.

"I was a risky person, and that I had in some way put myself in that situation," said Adrianna Ault Nolan, who was raped in 1998 but says she still carries the mental scars of the incident.

[hil]"I still blame myself," says Christina Holsomback of Alabama, who was raped in the country of Georgia in 2008.[/hil] "Maybe I should not have had a drink or maybe we shouldn't have gone to dinner.

I've heard many people iterate here that libtards should wake up once the impending "niggerpocalypse" arrives and they witness first hand the marvelous fruits of "immigration" and "diversity". This quote sure dashes my hopes. The white liberal capacity for self-delusion is nothing short of remarkable. Recall Ms. Kijera expressing gratitude after being raped by a pack of Haitian nigs and later blaming white people for the entire fiasco.

The Peace Corps is an invaluable and amazing organization. I was very well treated by the Peace Corps after the assault, and though the producer assured me that my "side of the story" would be told as well, it was clearly not.

Most people who go into the Peace Corps have an amazing, life-changing experience. There is no education in the U.S. that can take the place of travelling to another country and living there. [hil]Our eyes become open to new perspectives: from different gender roles, to different wisdom, to different ways to cook and live in community.[/hil]

Yeah sure, new "perspectives" like learning what it's like to suffer from head lice and intestinal parasites, being raped by ungrateful naggers after wandering from the watering hole late at night, never having solid bowel movements more than once a month :lol:

We get to self-reflect on what it means to be American. We think in new ways about our own ethnicity, our gender, our sexual identity, our culture. We develop life-long bonds with other volunteers. We get to see and experience things we would never have experienced in our lifetimes if we had not joined. I was in South Africa for 8 months before the assault, and I would not trade that time for anything. [hil]I once got a fortune from a fortune cookie that said, "A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what a ship is for".[/hil]

No here's what your "ship" was built for, honey. Why aren't you married and raising children?

MPC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.